Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Surprises

Tommy held my hand as he helped me down the stairs off the stage. Monte and Debbie laughed together as they rejoined the guests that had created a mosh pit in front of the make shift stage. As we left it, another band got onto the stage and start to play something more mellow, some of the guests remaining while the rest went back to their tables. Tommy pulled me back to the little outer room where he pushed me against the wall and causing me to giggle. He pinned my arms against the wall and pressed his pelvis against my body, his lips smiling. He kissed me everywhere but my lips, causing me to laugh further for some unknown reason. He soon let my arms fall to his shoulders as his own hands went to my waist.

"No matter what you wear," Tommy said. "You just get more sexier than before."

I pulled at his clothing as I said, "No matter what you wear, I always find something that I haven't seen yet."

He smiled seductively as he went into kiss mu lips but was stopped when we heard Adam call out to us, "Oi, love bunnies! Get your little asses over here. I want to show you something."

We looked over to Adam as he motioned for us to follow him. We took each others hands as we walked towards him, some of the guests congratulating us on our performance as we walked amongst them and saying how proud they were of Tommy and I getting married. Smiling at them, returning their kind gestures as we followed Adam back up to the bridal table and into the foyer. He led us down a hallway back into his room where he motioned for us to take a seat upon his bed.

I sat cross legged upon the end with my sparkling red dress splayed around me. Tommy took a seat beside me, his hand resting upon my bare knee. Adam disappeared amongst his things for a moment before he took out what looked like a disc with a case. I tried to catch an early glimpse as he walked back towards us and held out the disc to us. Tommy and I leaned into see what it was, seeing a large smile spreading across his face when he saw the cover.

It was one of the shots that was taken for the Vogue shoot. I was actually surprised that Adam wanted to use the image on the front of his new album. I was dressed in that sexy dress that I didn't like for multiple reasons with Tommy and I facing each other. We had large smiles spread across our faces as I had my hands pressed up against his chest and Tommy leaning in for a kiss as I playfully leaned back in the shot.

The colours had been softened so it was almost dream like with sparkles here and there but the colours were vivid underneath all he editing. Adam turned the case around so we saw the back cover, seeing how Tommy had me dipped down and holding my leg up against him, revealing so much of my leg that I didn't want the public to see. His nose was drifting up my cleavage as his other hand rested upon the small of my back. My head was thrown back as far as it could go while my hands gripped him so I wouldn't fall. The tracks were listed in the space underneath us that had been darkened and the photograph was in the style of its front.

Tommy and I were both stunned at his kindness that we couldn't say anything but I managed to cough something up to fill the silence, "You used the photographs from our 'Vogue' shoot."

"It was the least I could do with all that was going on in your life since I entered it," Adam said as Tommy took the cd and spun it back to the cover of the close up of our faces. "Consider it my wedding present to you guys, the photographs that were used and the cd. It's the first cd that was burned and printed so the first people I thought of to give it to was you guys."

"Deeper Than The Loveā€¦," Tommy said, looking back up to Adam. "Is that why you didn't tell us anything about the cover art?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Adam said with a smile. "I told no one. Not even Debbie."

"Come here," I said as I stood up from the couch and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much. It's the bet present that you could have given."

"No harm done," Adam said with a smile as we broke apart from each other. "If it weren't for you and Tommy, I would have a cover, more or less a cover."

Tommy stood up from the bed and extended his hand towards Adam, saying, "Thanks for the gift."

"If that were your thanks, I don't think I would co snider you one of my best friends," Adam said as he ignored Tommy's hand and hugged him tightly.

Tommy laughed as they broke apart and Adam took a hold of Tommy's face, staring deeply into his eyes. I felt my chest clamp, not wanting to really know what would happen next. I was turning away when Adam kissed Tommy deeply, tenderly. I really heed it was one of their stage acts but their acts were always filled with passion and flair. This was one of those moments. After all that had happened, I really hope it didn't end her. Looking away, they broke apart with Tommy glancing towards me hesitantly.

He extended his hand towards me but I refused to take it. He called my name softly and filled with desire that just made me want to run back into his arms again. I turned slowly and looked down at his hands for a few moments before I actually made the decision to take those steps towards them. Both Adam and Tommy's arms went around my waist as we all stood head to head in a circle.

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable, Kassie," Tommy said. "But you have to get used to it because it's going to be happening up close more often upon the stage."

"Maybe it was too close to home since we just got married," I sighed. "But in reality, it was kind of hot."

Adam laughed, kissing me on the cheek as we broke apart and ushered me into tommy's arms, saying, "Get going you guys. You're going to miss your flight."

"Flight?" I questioned, looking to Tommy.

"Our honeymoon, remember?" Tommy said, looking down at me and drawing me in.

"Then why did you book out the penthouse suite of that really expensive hotel?" I asked. "A waste of money, don't you think?"

"Adam let me borrow it as a little intermission between the wedding and the reception," Tommy said, kissing me on the forehead before looking towards Adam with a curvaceous smile and a raised eyebrow. "He has other plans for it tonight."

I narrowed my eyes at Adam as Tommy pulled me from Adam's room, saying, "Debbie's married, you know."

"It was annulled as of today," Adam said with a cheeky smile upon his face.

"I thought you were gay!" I shouted as Tommy pulled me through the door.

"I don't like to be limited by boundaries!" Adam shouted back with a slight laugh. "You shouldn't let yourself either!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By the time we had reached LAX, Tommy still hadn't told me where we were going. He was so organised that he had already packed my bags and shoved them into the boot of the car as we drove off in the porsche to the airport. I had gotten as much as that we were going overseas due to the fact that we were in the international section of the airport. To save embarrassment and to provide comfortability, I had changed out of the red sparkling dress moments earlier in the bathrooms with strange looks from the other women that I found myself in there with.

I gave them a weak smile as I went into one of the cubicles with a change of clothes. I hung the dress up on the hanger on the back of the cubicle door and pulled on a pair of track pants and a t-shirt along with a leather jacket. It was a kind of slack but still stylish look. I don't know how it would work but it was what Tommy had given me. I was suspecting that it would be a long flight with the blanket and pillows that Tommy had taken with him as carry on luggage.

I stepped out of the cubicle and went to one of the mirrors where I wiped my face clean of make-up, sighing at my now flaw-ridden face. I stepped from the bathroom, still wearing no shoes and only God knowing what I stepped in as I moved about. I walked back to the seat that Tommy lay stretched out in, his legs crossed over one another as he wore big bug eyed glasses and his hair messy.

He had also changed into a pair of loose jeans and hood. To the rest of the crowd, we just looked like regular people waiting to board our flight, but what they didn't know was our semi-celebrity status. I sighed as I let myself fall into the seat beside him and packed my dress into a small bag he had let me take on with me with a few books, my iPhone full of songs and the pillow and blankets he had packed for the flight. I glanced to him and wondered if he was already drifting when I saw his hands flicker upon his stomach.

"Why won't you tell me were we are going?" I said as I saw a flight attendant out of the corner of my eye open the gate and people around us beginning to stand.

"I guess I didn't want to ruin the surprise," Tommy said as he looked up at me over his glasses. "But your about to find out."

"Ladies and gentlemen, all ticket holders for the eleven thirty pm flight to London with seats in business and first class please step forward with your tickets ready to board," the flight attendant said over the loud speakers.

My eyes narrowed at Tommy as those around us stood, including Tommy, as I said, "You've got to be kidding me, right?"

"I know how you said that you wanted to go to Mexico but I found a better place where we could go," Tommy said, picking up our bags and motioned for me to follow him to the flight attendant. "With much better shopping and where the weather is a constant downer, forcing us to stay in doors with each other."

His eyebrow wiggled as he said that, his lips turning seductively. I smiled as I got up from my seat and walked towards him, saying, "Bring it on."