Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

A Mother's Memories

I expected the flight to be a little logger but with Tommy by my side, he made things interesting which made the flight seem go quicker than I had expected. We had two first class tickets and were two of very few people sitting up there. We practically had two little pods to ourselves, one behind each other, but for some reason, I had a feeling that we wouldn't be using the two for the whole flight.

I took my seat while Tommy took the one behind me, taking the bag and putting it in his cubicle. He gave me the pillow and blanket as I settled myself into my little pod, kissing me on the forehead and stroking my cheek before he left me for his own seat. As I settled myself underneath the blankets, others began streaming through the plane with some occasionally glancing to me while they gasped at Tommy. Some even stopped to get autographs and I chuckled to myself as they did so.

When the plane was practically bustling with people and the flight attendants about to close the door, a mum who looked totally english with her dark brown hair and pale skin rushed through the front door of the plane with her little daughter who looked just like a princess. She was ushered forward as the mum gave her thanks to the flight attendant for keeping the door open. The little girl's dark brown curls bounced upon her shoulders as she walked down the aisle.

When she saw me she gasped and looked up to her mum, pointing towards me. The mum questioned what her daughter was pointing at and when she looked to me, she gasped as well. She reached into her bag and pulled out the latest edition of Vogue where Tommy and I had featured. She knelt down to her daughter and gave her the magazine, ushering her forward towards me where she caught my attention away from pulling my hair into a bun.

"Oh, hey there," I said with a large smile upon my face and leaned down to the little girl. "How can help you?"

"You're the girl on here, aren't you?" she said, pointing towards the magazine.

"I sure am," I said and wishing if either my the children I carried, I would want the them to be just like her.

"When I get older, I want to be just like you," she said with a big cheesy grin upon her face.

"You're sweet," I said, reaching into my belongings as the mum walked up to me and knelt down beside her child.

"What she means to say is, would you sign this for us," the mum said as I pulled out a pen from my belongings and taking the magazine from the little girl.

"Sure thing," I said. "What's your name little one?"

"Abby," she said as I began to write her name upon the front cover before turning to the mum.

"And yours?" I asked her.

"No, that's okay," the mum said, shaking her head. "You can just do it to my daughter."

"You are just as worthy to be written upon this front cover as your daughter is," I said as I saw Tommy appeared behind them and sat in my pod beside me.

The little girl gasped as he said, "And believe it or not, I was actually the one feeling unworthy beside this lovely woman on the cover."

"Oh, sush you," I said, playfully hitting him on the arm.

"Hey, I'm Tommy Joe," he said to Abby. "What's yours?"

"I love you!" she said and latched herself onto his leg.

He laughed as he hugged her back and her mum had to practically pry her off Tommy's leg, saying, "Sorry about that."

"No, that's okay," Tommy said with a smile. "I'm going to have to get used to it sooner or later." He glanced to me and rubbed my back. "We're going to be having kids sooner or later."

"At leas you have a loving husband there to be with you," she said, holding Abby tightly.

"And it was a trek and a half just to get him too," I said as his arm stayed around my waist. "So, what shall it be?"

She smiled at me and said, "Elizabeth. My name is Elizabeth."

"Nice to meet you," Tommy said, reaching out to her and she shook his hand.

I wrote a small message of hope along with her name alongside Abby's and signed at the bottom. I handed the pen to Tommy who also signed it. He gave me back the pen as he handed the book to Abby who took it with wide eyes sparkling in the cabin lights. She hugged his leg again as Elizabeth rolled her eyes and pulled her off Tommy's leg but was too late as he took her up onto his knee. She let go of his leg and reattached herself around his middle.

He gave a small laugh and smiled down to her as Elizabeth pulled out her camera, taking a picture of the situate that was going on. Elizabeth motioned towards the camera, asking if it was okay and I motioned her to continue. I leaned into Tommy and rested my hand upon his shoulder as Abby looked up to me. Another photograph was taken as Abby was placed in between Tommy and I, looking to Elizabeth for the photograph.

"Did you want to have one with all of us together?" I asked her, shift slightly on my pod bed.

"Who are we going to get to take it?" Elizabeth asked as I caught the attention of a passing by flight attendant.

"Excuse me, do you mind taking a quick photograph for us?" I asked her as she nodded.

Elizabeth thanked the flight attendant and sat beside me after she had given the flight attendant the camera. We all squished in for a photograph, a few shots taken just for luck. While they were taken, though, Elizabeth whispered to me, "Thank you so much for what you are doing."

"It's no big deal," I said with a smile.

"It is to me," she said as she reached out to the flight attendant for the camera and turned back to me. "You don't know how much of a big deal it is to me."

A voice came over the loud speakers saying for everyone to take their seats for the flight to take off and once it had finished, I turned to Elizabeth and said, "There are two spots in business class that you can sit in and I can pay for at the end of the flight. Tell the flight attendant and take those seats."

"Why are you doing this?" Elizabeth said as she go up from the seat and picked up Abby on the way.

"I want to know you," I said. "Your kindness reminds me of my mother."

"Reminds you?" she asked.

"My mother died when I was fifteen," I said, trying to keep my emotion down.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said as a flight attendant approached her.

"Take these two passengers to two of your best business class seats," I said to the flight attendant. "I'll make sure that I pay for their upgrade when we reach London."