Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Slash, The Agent and Crap From Chloe

As I sat in the SUV, being driven to university, I scrambled through my contacts until I got to Slash's Agent. I pressed call and pressed the phone to my ear. I had my guitar balanced between my leg and the door, pressing it firmly against the door as we sped around the corners. There was a click on the other side of the phone and someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Kassie and I'm looking for Slash," I said as calmly as I could but my voice only sounded out of breath. I gave an inward groan.

"This is Slash's representation and neither Slash nor myself know anyone by the name of Kassie."

I rolled my eyes and said, "This is Dave McDonald's daughter who practically produced Slash's latest album and got no credit for it."

"Oh, so you're representing Mr. McDonald then?"

This time, I didn't hold back my groan.

"I am his daughter asking to speak to Slash for a personal matter regarding him making an appearance on a track with Adam Lambert," I said, clearly annoyed (just if you hadn't noticed).

"I'm afraid, miss, that you are confusing me."

"Can you just put me onto Saul?" I whined, knowing it was a huge step calling Slash by his first name and not his stage.

There was a silence on the other side of the phone when I finally heard something. I had almost thought that the voice has completely disappeared.

"Please hold."

I threw my head back in vain as the car slowed down and came to a stop outside of university. I kicked open the door, not caring at this point what damage it did to the car, and pulled myself out of it. I almost forgot my guitar and pulled it out after me. I kicked the door closed behind me, the car instantly pulling out from the curb.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw reporters and photographers start to appear. Today was seriously not my day. Thinking of which, though, no day was really my day. I was practically dealing with bullshit every moment of every day I almost never had a break of it.

I then thought of last night and thinking that it was practically the only night I had without crap floating around me. The only night where I didn't have to deal with my father or anything else he decided to dump on me because other things took more of a priority then his actual work.

I moved as quickly as I could from the SUV to the building that was my safe haven. I reached the stairs before the first reporter pounced on me and fired questions at me about the so called "date" I had with Adam last night. On the outside, I was blank and showed no emotion. On the inside, I was practically infuriated at the fact that I had the press already onto my case.

I damned it to hell that I was born into such circumstances as mine, dealing with people that wanted to know about every aspect of your life but I was sure happy that I wasn't living on the street with absolutely nothing.

I filled my mind with thoughts of Adam as I managed to pull through the doors of the university. My guitar case clattered against the doors as I pulled it through and stormed down the hallway. I just prayed to God that they didn't catch my anger.

"This is Slash."

I clasped my hands together in prayer and looked up to the sky, mouthing "Thank you Jesus!"

"Hey, this is Kassie..." I started when Slash finished off my sentence.

"Dave's daughter, I know."

"Please don't tell me you heard the whole conversation between me and your agent," I said as I fell against one of the walls and letting my guitar case fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry to say that I did but I can say that you that my agent and I were having a similar fight on the other side of the line."

This definitely caught my interest.

"My agent definitely didn't think it was a good idea that you and I met once again."

"Is that so?" I questioned.

I wondering what I ever did to his agent that could've made her hate me so much. Oh yeah, that's right. She thought I was trying to make a move on Slash when she just wanted him for herself. All to herself. I might be my father's daughter but that does certainly not mean I go around sleeping with every girl he sets his eyes onto.

I was actually surprised he hadn't caught any disease yet. (Not funny?)

"I can make decisions for myself, to my agent's disappointment.

"You are you're own person," I said, studying the roof and not believing the fact that I was actually talking to one of my idols.

"Could not be more true but I have come to the decision that I want to hear more about this collaboration with Mr. Lambert."

"You have met him before, as far as I am aware," I said as the lead singer of the band I was forced to be apart of walked out of one of the rooms and saw me leaning against the wall.

I looked over and noticed her. She was clearly not impressed, a common feature I saw upon her face nowadays. She had her hands upon her hips and glaring at me down the hallway.

"I met him upon American Idol, as I am aware."

"So he mentioned," I said as I scrambled to my feet and picked up my guitar. "I am having a meeting with him at four thirty at the studios your album was recorded. Would you mind shooting past for a little meeting later on?"

"No problem. I'll see you there."

I hung up the mobile as I rushed into the music room and threw my guitar case upon one of the Marshall amps. I shoved my phone in my pocket and pulled out my guitar from its case, slinging it over my shoulder and attaching it to the amp. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the lead singer of the band close the door to the room and make her way over to the microphone that was set up on one side of the room. She glared at me the entire way she walked over there.

She was your typical slut named Chloe. Although she didn't have the fake tan, the make-up was there and so was the revealing clothing. She had not talent whatsoever and her voice sounded horrible. I cringed every time I heard it and that's why I liked to piss her off by turning up my amp so loud you could hardly hear her.

The rest of the band never complained. I think they hated her voice as much as I did.

The band consisted of two back up singers that were Chloe's best friends. There is not need worry about them, though. Their voices are as bad as Chloe's are and I pay no attention to them anyway. The deserve none in the first place.

The drummer was this awesome guy named Charlie. He had been playing drums for years and was practically the only other band member I actually got along with. The bass player, Mark, was just in it because of Chloe. They were practically joined at the hip. If you hadn't guessed, they're dating.

If I were a guy, Chloe would be the last person I would think of dating. Even if I preferred women, I still wouldn't date her.

"What was that about out there, Kassie," Chloe said as her 'posse' joined her at their own microphones. "We have band practice now and it would be good if we could get your full attention and your presence for the entirety of the rehearsal."

"Unlike you, Chloe," I said as I played some chords upon my guitar, relishing in the sound compared to her voice already. "I earn an income and don't sponge off my parents for money."

"Oooh!! Burn!!" Charlie said as he clicked his fingers together and instantly quieted down.

I gave him a small smile as Chloe glared at him. He was getting mixed reactions and became confused, looking down from our gazes.

"Let's just get this over with," Chloe said. "I have things to do."

"Like painting your nails?" I remarked.

"Enough, Kassie," Mark said as Charlie counted us in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The instant I stepped out of the classroom, I received a phone call and saw that it was from Dave. I groaned, really not wanting to pick up the phone but knowing I had to.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said as I continued down the hallway, my footsteps echoing.

"You shouldn't speak to your father like that."

"Why did you call?" I said, getting impatient with him as I got to the exit.

"Since when did you decide that picture of myself and Kim should go public?"

I swore underneath my breath as I made my escape to the SUV. There were no reporters this time, thank God, but my father was practically like a whole crowd of them over the phone. I slid into the SUV and the door was automatically closed behind me.

"I must've put it on my blog before I passed out," I said, trying to explain to Dave of the situation we found ourselves in but I knew it was going to do no good.

"We have some talking to do when you get home, young lady."

"Okay, I'll see you then," I said and instantly hung up the phone.