Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Lost Conversations

We spent some more time in front of the fire next to each other, eating some marshmallows and drinking our tea. I finally resigned when I felt a tiredness kick in. I stood up from my position and was going to leave Tommy by the fire when he looked up at me. He slowly picked up the blanket and I went to get it from him when he pulled it back from me, walking towards the stairs with a bright sparkle in his eyes. I smiled at him as I picked up the tea and and left over marshmallows, taking them towards the kitchen.

I washed the cups and set aside the marshmallows, taking one more before I walked up the stairs that Tommy had taken. When I arched the top, I saw that there was a small hallway leading down to a very intimate bedroom with a bathroom attached to the side. When I looked around the room, I saw Tommy dressed in nothing but a long pair of trousers and the tattoos that covered his body. He had removed his earrings and looked up to me when I entered the room. He smiled at me and pulling up the covers so that it would be easy for me to slip in.

I walked towards the side of the bed that he stood upon and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling off my shoes, socks and jumper before I slipped into the bed. He pulled the covers over me as I settled myself underneath the covers. Tommy walked to the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers with me. He shifted to his side so that he was facing me. His eyes showed me that he wanted to pursue something, that he wasted to make tonight more interesting but I was too tired to do anything but sleep. I moaned slightly as I rolled up into a ball in the bed a closed my eyes. I felt Tommy kissing my forehead before settling himself beside me. It took me a few minutes before I drifted off into a distance sleep.

During the night, I heard a vibration against he wooden floorboards and an annoying light filling the room. I groaned and shrunk further into the bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was practically attached to Tommy's side, and my body lying over him. I slid from his body and nearly fell off the bed. I shuffled across the floor towards the jumper that I had dumped on the ground.

My phone was still in it's pocket and I shoved my hand into my pocket and pulled out the mobile. The light almost blinded me as I squinted to see who was calling me. I groaned again when I saw who it was and stumbled to my feet, shuffling out of the room. I walked down the stairs and collapsed onto the couch before I answered the phone. There were small embers still in the fireplace, giving the room a little heat.

"Hello?" I moaned, still suffering from the jet lag.

"So have you slept together yet?"

"Debbie, what are you calling me so close to us landing?" I asked and stretched out on the couch.

"I'm surprised that you picked up at all. Besides, I also would've thought that Tommy would have taken the mobile off you by now."

"Not yet," I said. "He's still sleeping upstairs while you woke me up at this ridiculous hour."

"Look outside, Kassie. It's bound to be light outside."

I looked to one of the windows and noticed the sunlight coming through the windows along with the snow sticking to the window sill. I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch, shuffling to the embers of the fire and pocking it, making sure that it got some more flames before adding some more firewood and saying, "Why have you called me, Debbie?"

"To ask if you have slept with him yet. I want to know all the details." There was a pause over the line. "No, I take that back. I don't want to know."

"I didn't think so," I said, moving across the lounge room after I had pushed the mesh framing around the fire. "Besides, just to let you know, he is very good in the sack."

Eww, gross."

I laughed as I shuffled into the kitchen, put on the kettle, taking out a cup and searching for a tea bag as I said, "Have you slept with him yet?"

"Please."

"Have you?" I persisted.

There was a silence again as the water boiled and I shoved a teabag into the cup that I found. I poured the water into the tea and watched the leaves spread colour amongst the water. I set the kettle aside in attempt to find some sugar. I eventually found it when I heard Debbie say on the other side, "I couldn't bring myself to do it knowing that one of the children that you carried could be his."

I rolled my eyes as I found the sugar, tipping a teaspoon full in to the cup and placed it back where I found it, saying, "You know, if you really like him that way you shouldn't be held back by the fact that I had sex with him and possibly carrying his child."

"But that is the exact reason why I didn't!"

"Debbie," I sighed, leaning against the bench and sipping at my tea. "You know it wasn't a choice of mine, right? I didn't actually make that decision to make love to him."

"I never knew that."

"Just keep in mind that next time you see him, or me, that these babies weren't made out of love," I said, taking a long sip of my tea.

"I'm sorry, Kassie."

"Nothing to apologise about," I said. "Nothing you can be sorry for when you didn't know in the first place."

"How is it over there, anyway?"

"Haven't been here long but I'll make sure I'll call you if I can find the house phone here when my mobile get's confiscated," I said, seeing Tommy shuffling into the kitchen with his hair ally messy and rubbing his eyes. "Hey look, I got to go. Tommy's up."

"Say hi to him for me!"

I took my mobile away from my ear and hung up the mobile, shoving it back into my pants pocket. I watched Tommy shuffle into the kitchen and sit down at the table. I set down my tea and began making one for him, saying, "Debbie says hi."

"So, that's what all he commotion was about," he said as I poured him a cup of tea and joining him at the table with my own cup of tea.

"I'm sure I wasn't that loud," I said, taking a seat next to him and pushing a cup of tea towards him.

"Then it's about to," he said as he took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately and pulled away for a moment. "Are you ready?"

"More than you could ever be."