Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Kick Of The Century

I managed to keep my mobile hidden away from him so I could still use it to my pleasure. Tommy would ask about it now and then but never really actually made a move to take it off me. When I used it, though, I made sure that he wasn't around especially when I made this call to Elizabeth. I was sitting upon the toilet seat in the bathroom, looking around me as if it was strange even though I had clearly been there for at least over a week, now. I was slightly ashamed in the fact that I hadn't called them sooner but at least now was better than never. Abby answered the phone, surprising me in the fact that I thought someone like her would answer it rather than her grandmother or mother.

"Hello, Abagail speaking."

"Oh, hey Abby," I said after a moment or to. "It's Kassie."

"I don't know a Kassie."

"The girl from the plane," I said, my heart sinking a little bit at the fact that she couldn't remember who I was. "Kassandra…Ratliff."

I felt a bit weird saying that, I must admit. I was so used to my maiden last name of McDonald that having Tommy's last name on the end of it felt weird upon my tongue. Another thing that I would have to get used to apart from the growing twins in my stomach. I waited a moment for Abby to respond, but in the meantime, I got up from the toilet and began to shuffle around the room with my hand upon my stomach, feeling a slight kick.

I paused as if something drastic had happened. I completely ignored the shuffling on the other end of the call and set the mobile down upon the edge of the sink and rested both my hands upon my stomach. Soon enough, I felt another kick and I squealed in delight. It was amazing, scary and fascinating to know the fact that there was life within you and that it was beginning to move. I heard a distance person speaking bringing me back to reality and I picked up the mobile.

"Hello?" I said, smiling widely to myself as my spare hand still rested upon my stomach.

"I heard a scream. Is everything okay?"

It was Elizabeth and I was glad to hear that she was alright. I said, "Yes, everything is alright. I just felt something…unexpected. That's all."

"I'm guessing it was the baby?"

"How did you know?" I asked her, beginning to pace the bathroom.

"I was like that when Abby was first born, too." I smiled at this. "How is everything, though? Tommy, yourself?"

"Everything is fine on my end," I said. "Tommy's just out at the moment so I'm taking this chance to make a quick call to you."

"So you managed to keep your mobile?"

"He just never took it, which I'm very glad of," I said as I turned back to the door in my pacing and saw Tommy there with snow covering his hair and clothes. I smiled at him and sat back down on the toilet seat. "But I didn't call you to talk about me. I wanted to see how everything was going on your end and how you were feeling since I last called you. Which reminds me, I'm so sorry that I haven't called you in the past week. I've been kind of…caught up."

"You're on your honeymoon, I forgive you. Besides, you shouldn't be worrying about people like me when you're meant to be spending time with your husband."

I looked up to Tommy as he stepped into the room and knelt down in front of me with his chin resting upon my knees. I began to brush some of the snow off his blonde hair, saying to Elizabeth, "It wouldn't hurt if I called you once in a while, would it?"

"Just don't make it a priority that you have to call me. I'm doing fine."

"Sometime soon, it would be nice to see you again," I said, finishing brushing off the snow on Tommy's hair. "Before we leave back to L.A. at least."

"When do you go back?"

I glanced to Tommy and he held up two fingers. I said to Elizabeth, "Two weeks."

"Leave at least one of the days in the last weeks free. I don't want to take up your time in the next week or so. It's meant to be an intimate time with you and your husband."

"We'll have plenty of time for that when we get back to the U.S. but if you insist," I said as Tommy sighed, telling me to wrap up the conversation with one breath. "Say hi to your family for me. It would be good to see you guys again."

"We miss you to, Kassandra."

"Bye," I said, hanging up the mobile and pocketing it. "Hello, handsome."

"She's right about the fact that you and I should be having more intimate times than we have had," Tommy said. "I know it's only been a week but we've been relaxing more than anything else."

"We've just recorded an album, had a wedding and come out from one of the most stressful experiences of our lives so I would like to say it would be nice to relax once in a while," I said, resting my hands upon my stomach. "Besides, we have a baby on the way."

"How is the baby going?" Tommy asked, his eyes going to my stomach."Feel," I said, taking my hands from my stomach and pressing his large, callused hands upon it.

It was great timing on both baby's half when they kicked as Tommy rested his hand upon my stomach. He stiffened looked up at me with surprised and wide eyes. I pressed his ear against my stomach and I laughed with joy. He held me tightly as he listened to my stomach, which was one of the weirdest experiences I've ever had I must say. It was like he didn't know there was a baby growing inside of me and found it was fascinating as I had when I felt it for the first time moments earlier. When he looked up from my stomach, Tommy had tears in his eyes. I was guess he was proud and was warmed at heart from the experience that he just had.

"I think it has finally kicked in that I'm going to be a father," Tommy said. "And I have a strong feeling that they're going to be mine."

"Imagine if they had his eyes, though," I said, gazing out dreamily to the window. "That would be beautiful." I looked back to Tommy and he gave me a look, practically knowing that I had almost shattered his heart. "But not as beautiful as your chocolate eyes that would be always warmer than any icy-cold frosting he could provide."

"There, my lady," Tommy said, standing and extending his hand to me. "Your words might have saved your behind from a little whooping."

"Although, I might have enjoyed it if you were gentle," I said, with a smirk.

"I married a woman with a dirty mind," Tommy said, drawing me in with his arm snaking around my waist and his lips hovering near mine. "I like it."