Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

In You, I Am Strong

Tommy led me downstairs to the kitchen were bags and bags of food lay. I sighed at the sight and began to work about the kitchen with the help of Tommy packing the food that he had bought into the cupboards. There had been little food here in the first place when Tommy had brought me here so it was a good thing that he had gone into town. I decided to question him to how he had actually found a cottage like this for the next three weeks for our honeymoon. It kind of reminded me of the cottage that Kate Winslet had lived in during the movie "The Holiday" except that Tommy and I were Cameron Diaz and Jude Law and didn't really have anyone living in our house in return, as far as I knew.

Adam was out at an expensive penthouse suite with Debbie, Camilla was somewhere else that I didn't even want to know of and Monte was with his wife, Jesse, somewhere else. As for Charlie, he could be doing something that I didn't want to know of. Although I had forgiven him, I realised that I couldn't be as much apart of his life as I had been. We both had become such different people over the last few months it was crazy, especially with Camilla coming in and practically turning his life upside down with Tommy and Adam coming in to do the same with mine.

I thought about Slash as I packed the last of the food that Tommy had bought for the rest of our stay. I thought I had seen him during the reception, more or less the wedding, but I had never really made the effort to talk to him again. That would have to be one of the many things I would have to look after when Tommy and I got back home along with the promotion of the album and the amount of gigs that we had to do in various places and upon various awards ceremonies.

I wondered if the AMA committee would ever let Adam and the rest of us perform at their awards ceremony again after what happened last time. I smiled t myself when I thought of the kiss between Tommy and Adam. Tommy appeared beside me, his eyes resting upon my curved lips and rubbed his hand along my back.

"I was just thinking of all the gigs that we would have to do for the album when we get back home," I said, turning my body to Tommy as he took my waist in his hands. "And was wondering if the AMA committee would ever allow you and Adam to perform again this time around."

"You're talking about the kiss, right?" Tommy said, his eyebrow raised and his eyes sparkling in their chocolatey goodness. "Did you have a problem with it?"

"No, actually," I said, letting my hands run over his chest and feeling the snowflakes upon his jacket. "It kind of turned me on."

"Are you, now?" Tommy said, letting his lips fall into mine before falling away at the last minute.

"If you keep this up, who knows what will happen," I said, pulling away from him. "With all this food, did you want me to make something for you to eat?"

"I was thinking of making you something to eat knowing what state your in," Tommy, said as I went to begin to prepare something but he forced me into the lounge room.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean that I can't do anything I can normally do!" I exclaimed as he ushered me onto the couch.

"And clearly, you're not getting the hint," Tommy said, kissing me upon the forehead as I sat down on the couch in a humph. "I have something special planned. So just sit down and relax."

I pouted at him as he left my side for the kitchen. He looked back at me with a large smile across his face. I rolled my eyes and tried to find something that would distract myself. I got up from the couch and searched the books for something to read that lined the walls. There was practically every single genre you could think of in the shelves. It was like a borders store, a library, in the house but you didn't have to pay for anything or return it after two weeks.

I eventually decided that I would read Bram Stockers 'Dracula' considering how much Tommy raved about it and payed me out for never have read it. I walked back to the couch and settled myself into a comfortable corner. I sighed as I opened the first page of the book and began to read. In the kitchen, Tommy looked over to me and squinted, trying to see what I was reading.

He turned back to what he was doing and asked, "What are you reading?"

"Something you have been paying me out for for a while," I said, tuning the page.

"When you've finished it, remind me to make you watch the movie as well," Tommy said.

"Make sure its a good adaptation, too," I said, snuggling further into the couch.

"No need to worry about that because the one that I was thinking of is a brilliant version," Tommy said as he moved about the kitchen.

I smiled as I continued to read and the house become filled with a comfortable silence. You know it's comfortable when you can just be in one another's presence without saying a word and just enjoying the silence rather than trying to find words to fill the void. This was definitely one of those moments and I definitely could get used to it.

It was a good thing that Tommy and I were in that stage of our relationship that we could actually accomplish something like this but I didn't complain. Tommy went about the kitchen, washing vegetables and mixing something spectacular in the pot that I didn't know of yet. His chopping and stirring along with the shuffling of his feet were the only noise that filled the otherwise silent house.

I as about halfway through the book when Tommy called me to the table. I sighed and book marked the page, setting it down beside me on the couch. I got up and walked into the kitchen to almost gasp at what Tommy had made. There was two plates of homemade beef ravioli with a red wine and tomato sauce.

There was a small salad in the middle of the table along with some small triangles and some garlic bread. Tommy was pouring to glasses full of red wine from a french vineyard, from what I was guessing from the label. Setting down the wine bottle, he picked up a lighter, lit two candles in the middle of the table and went to turn off the main house lights. It was a beautiful set up and I was proud of Tommy for accomplishing such a feat.

"How did you manage to do all of this?" I said. "I didn't know you were such a good cook!"

"There are still a few things that you didn't know about me but there minor things and nothing for you to worry about," Tommy said as he walked around the table and pulled out the seat beside me where one of the plates had been set. "Your seat, baby?"

"Did I ever say that I loved you?" I said as I took my seat and was helped sit a little closer to the table.

"No, I don't think you ever did," Tommy said with a smile, leaning down to kiss me lightly upon the lips. "Now, no more kissing. Might ruin your appetite."

"Thank you so much Tommy," I said as he sat down and picked up his wine glass.

"For what? All I did was make some food!" Tommy laughed.

"For being such a kind, caring, beautiful, honest and loveable husband," I said, raising my glass to him. "To my pretty kitty."

Tommy laughed again, clinking his glass to mine and saying, "To my lioness."

"If I'm anything, I'm not that," I said, taking a sip of my wine.

"To me, you are the sexiest thing I have ever set my eyes upon," Tommy said, nudging me underneath the table. "And I hope that our children turn out to be like you. We'll have the perfect children then."

"Whatever you see me as in your eyes, I don't see it," I said, beginning to eat the pasta and giving a small moan when I had the food. "And you make amazing food, did you know that?"

"Adam gave me a few tips before we left," Tommy said with a smile. "Besides, if Adam took a liking to you despite what was going on his life, you must be beautiful."

I blushed and continued to eating the food. We both continued to eat as I saw Tommy inching close towards me when I wasn't looking. A small smile creeped across my face as he did so and took a piece of the garlic bread. He was really starting to get to know me a little too well with the garlic bread and how to treat me. I was wondering if he was getting a few tips from Charlie as well on what I was like.

Making an effort to not look at him, it wasn't long before he was right beside me and our legs brushing against each other as we ate. Knowing that I would have been an idiot to know how close he was now, I turned in my seat with the last piece of ravioli upon my fork and held it out in front of me. Tommy had almost finished his own ravioli with some pastries upon his plate but he looked to me expectantly, eying the food hungrily. He let his lips envelope the fork and eating the ravioli piece on the end. I giggled as he seductively looked up to me. I pulled the fork from his lips as he rolled his eyes back in his head and made a slight moan.

"It tastes so much better when you give it to me like that," Tommy said, leaning into me as I set down the fork and his arm sliding around the back of my seat. "Anything tastes better with you."

"Everything tastes better when I'm with you," I said, kissing him lightly upon the lips.

"Are you still hungry?" he asked me, eyeing the half empty plates upon the table.

"Don't tell me you got more food!" I exclaimed as Tommy laughed.

"Just something for desert," Tommy said, eating the last of his food. "If you give me a few minutes, you can have a taste of it."

"It better be good," I said with playful smile as I got up from the seat. "Otherwise I'll be very disappointed in you, Mr. Ratliff."

"It will be to perfection, Mrs. Ratliff," Tommy said as I chuckled, taking my place back upon the couch.

"That still sounds weird!" I said from the other room as Tommy walked into the lounge room and handed me my glass of wine. "Ah, thank you honey."

He kissed me upon the forehead before he left for the kitchen. I watched him move back to the kitchen, how he walked and his hips moving seductively. I searched all of him as he went about the kitchen, my hand tightening around the wine glass. I felt the glass straining underneath my grip and loosened it as quickly as possible.

He looked over to me and quickly hid myself behind my wine glass, draining the rest of it and setting it down on the ground beside the couch. I picked up the book and distracted myself with it as Tommy laughed to himself in the kitchen, cleaning what he had to and packing the leftover food into the already packed fridge.

I must've fallen asleep upon the couch because the next thing I knew was I was lying down on the couch with Tommy kneeling beside me with the most beautiful smelling piece of tiramisu in his hands. The book was open at where I had stopped upon my chest and I dog eared the corner and setting to the side. I shifted uncomfortably in the couch towards Tommy. I raised one eyebrow as I rubbed my eyes clear of sleep. He took the spoon from the edge of the plate and cut off a piece of the tiramisu, holding the piece out towards me.

I smiled at him as I ate the piece he held out to me, moaning as I took it. Why was he tempting me with such delicious food? It was so annoying because if I didn't watch myself, I could get seriously out of shape. I pulled away from the spoon and licking my lips clean of any chocolate. He cut off another piece and held it in front of him. I glared at him as I took the piece of food, making sure that I didn't have all of it and kissed him.

It was seconds before I felt his tongue shooting into my mouth and trying to grab as much chocolate as he could. Our tongues intermingled, running my tongue along his perfectly straight teeth as he fought with mine to gain control. He soon dropped the plate to the ground and pulled me off the couch. Tommy lay me down softly upon the floor and was on top of me in a second, pushing firmly but not hard enough to effect my protruding pregnant stomach.

His tongue still fought for control and I wasn't one to give up just yet. My hands went to his face, pulling him onto me as I felt a strong desire coursing through my body as every inch of me hissed with desire. I could feel him pressing harder and harder against me, soon giving up on the fact that he wanted me more badly than anything before. HIs hands pulled at my pants as his tongue still fought for control.

Tommy won on one side of the battlefield, at least, when he pulled my pants from me and removed the rest of my clothing so I lay in my panties upon the ground underneath him. I was revealed to him in full. I was still getting used to my ever changing body and being naked in front of him but a second wave of desire rushed through me as I lay there in front of him.

The fireplace lacked any warmth so a coolness helped push forward the fact that I was being turned on even further. His lips refused to break clean of mine as his hands ran along my body. I began to help him remove his clothes and soon enough, I felt his skin rushing over mine. He broke away, for only a second to catch his breath with his chest heaving heavily.

"You are stronger than I could ever be and in you, I am strong," Tommy said. "I hate you how you've reduced me to your mercy but I love you in a way that no other could."