Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Death & Resurrection

The next thing I knew was that I was in a hospital in the city with Tommy lounging about in his seat half asleep and Abby sitting next to me entrapped in a copy of Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets. The title of the book made me cringe when I realized what it was. This was the last place I had hoped to be, with Tommy anyway. He came up here because he loved me. He came out here because of me and never wanting to leave my side. I felt horrible for then dragging him out to the hospital because of what happened to the people we hardly knew. I felt a connection to them, however, whether or not Tommy felt it or not.

I looked over to Abby as she turned over a page of her book. When she realized that I was looking over at her, she smiled at me and turned back, clearly more interested in what Harry and his two friends were doing. I then set my gaze out to the waiting room. It was hardly filled with people and was completely silent. There was a television up in the corner of the room turned on silent with the closed captions appearing on the screen to tell us what the reporter was saying. The screen was filled with some reporter on the BBC, telling us what was happening in the world. To be honest, I didn't really care what was happening in the world because it had been so hard trying to figure out and control what was happening in mine. The added pressure of other worldly problems added to mine would drive me insane…which brought me to think of Daniella, Elizabeth, and Abby.

From that meeting on the airplane, I had definitely taken on their problems as well when I should have been focus sing on my honeymoon with Tommy. God only knows that I would only get this opportunity once, especially in the industry we were in, with Adam's new album coming out and all the gigs we would have to do. And then there was also me having the baby, where I would have to step away for a little bit to recover and spend some time with the child. I wanted to take the responsibility since I actually had the money step out for a little bit where Tommy actually needed to continue to play with Adam and the rest of the band.

If anything, I felt bad for Tommy for dragging him around like this. We only had a few more days left in the UK so I decided then and there that I would do what I could for Daniella, Elizabeth, and Abby and leave it at that. They had my phone number and I would still keep in contact with them every now and again but other than that, I would (try) not to do anything as much as this for them again.

What broke me out of my thoughts was when Daniella walked out from a corridor, still in tears, and walked over towards us. I touched Abby's arm and she looked up from her book to me. I motioned that her grandmother had come out from wherever she was. Abby shut her book and set it down on the seat that she vacated for Daniella. I watched them interact silently as I saw Abby begin to cry. Daniella tried to comfort Abby but failed at doing so as Abby ran from Daniella and the waiting room for the bathrooms down the hall.

Daniella gave me a look of concern as I hoisted myself up from my seat without the help of Tommy, despite how heavily pregnant I was, and made my way over to Daniella. Behind me, Tommy was more asleep than I thought as his head continued to loll to the side. After a little bit, I finally managed to make my way over to Daniella who cleaned her face of her tears. Her eyes were red from crying for to long. I was surprised she actually had the energy to cry this much but I guess if I was in the same situation, I probably would have done the same.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her, reaching out and touching her on the arm.

She gave me this piercing look as if I disgusted her before she shook her head and said, "No."

I was going to ask what had happened but, unfortunately, I already knew. I stopped myself before I could ask the question and further her depressed state. I looked back at Tommy before I turned to Daniella and asked, "Do you think that I could see her."

"I don't think that it would be a good idea," she retorted, surprised about how protective she had become of Elizabeth.

"I know we haven't know each other for very long but I'm sure-"

"No, I'm not sure that would be such a good idea," Daniella said as she pulled away from me and taking a few steps back. "She was my daughter and I am refusing for you to see her."

"Daniella," I tried to reason, trying to reach out to her again.

In retaliation, she struck out at me and knocked me to the ground. I fell to the floor, spinning around as I did so and falling on my stomach. That was the last thing that I wanted to happen. Was to be knocked over and fall the way that I just did. Whatever sympathy that I had with Daniella or for Abby and Elizabeth was just lost then as I cried out in pain and woke Tommy up from his sleep. He jumped up and looked at the situation that he was faced with. Also, from the sounds of my scream, two nurses hurried in to see me on my stomach.

Tommy was the first by my side as he turned me around and got me sitting up, leaning into his embrace. He was saying something to me that I couldn't understand. Everything seemed so distant, all sounds half muted so I couldn't understand them. The world seemed to be spinning around me as I looked about. The two nurses that had come rushing into the room hurried over to me, one pushing Daniella back who tried to make her way over to me but failed to do so.

A male doctor from a nearby room heard the disruption in the silence of the waiting room and came into see what was happening. He rushed to help the nurse holding back Daniella and took her outside. That nurse then hurried over to me and tried to help me as much as she could along with the other nurse and Tommy.

In my world of haziness, I felt a sudden shock of pain rushing through my body as I felt my pelvic area cramp. I screamed out in pain and hunched over in Tommy's embrace. Not even his touch could comfort me know as the waves of pain gripped my body and stained the world about me. With the help of Tommy, the nurses managed to pick me up and carry me to a stretcher that was in the hallway nearby. They then wheeled me to a nearby room. One of the nurses disappeared from my side as Tommy constantly gripped my hand and full of concern. I wasn't sure how hard I was gripping Tommy but it was pretty hard from the reaction he was giving. He was biting his lower lip in attempts to control himself from verbalizing his pain.

The nurse that had remained began to strip me of clothing so I lay only dressed in my panties on the stretcher that they had found. She threw my clothes to the side, not sure if I was going to be able to wear them again. The pain subsided a little, only giving me a little nausea and some to breath. The nurse began to pull away my underwear which mean that she only gave me the pleasure of having the top half of my body covered. Not like I cared at this moment, anyway.

Just as the doctor that removed Daniella entered the room along with the nurse that had left to retrieve him, I had the worst pain yet. I didn't hold back my screams with this one as I shouted at the top of my lungs. Tommy had to use his spare hand to cover what he could of his ears. The nurses covered their ears also as the doctor rushed over to me and checked what he needed to. When I stopped screaming, the nurses removed their hands from their ears and looked to the doctor for what they should do next.