Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Blacked Out.

I soon blacked out after that so I really don't know what happened but when I woke up, I saw Tommy sitting in a seat next to me. He was awake but with heavy bags underneath his eyes. He looked dreadfully tired, as if he had spent multiple hours awake and unable to sleep. I looked around me and realised I was still in the same room that I had blacked out in and there was a heart monitor attached to me, beeping along with my heart beats. I was also being drip fed, from what I could see from the bags of blood and other substance near by.

Soon enough, I felt something uncomfortable shoved down my throat and almost choked. Tommy must have heard me, along with a nurse and a doctor hovering outside the room talking to each other because they rushed to me with Tommy pulling out the thing that was shoved down my throat. When he removed it, I let out a sigh and could breath normally. I coughed a little before being able to do so. I tried to sit myself up but didn't have the strength to. I wondered what happened to me and realised what happened when I looked down at myself. I looked thinner, whiter and you could see through all the viens through my now translucent skin.

"I'm a vampire," I said, the first thing that had escaped my lips in what seemed like a long time.

I felt that my throat was dry and my lips chapped. Tommy obviously didn't care because he was kissing my lips because I could do or say anything else. His lips were soft and sweet against mine. If I had anymore energy, I would have responded with more vigour but, alas, I did not. I fell back to the bed with Tommy pulling away and sitting on the space beside me, holding my hand. It was as if he hadn't let go. I looked over to the doctor and nurse that had come into the room.

"What happened?" I asked, confused and troubled by a headache that started to come on.

There was a concerned look upon the doctors face as he tried to figure out what to say and how to say it. The nurse, however, managed to stretch out the silence by going over to a small table by my bed and pouring me a glass of water. I tried to reach out to her and take the glass of water but I was too weak to do so. Instead, Tommy took the water and helped me drink from it. I was grateful for the water and took as much water as I could.

When I had enough, I thanked Tommy and the nurse for their kindness. My attentions returned to the doctor who now stood at the end of my bed with his hands clasped and eternally worried. I glanced to his name tag and read that his name was Dr. Thomas. I asked him what was wrong, using his name to reinforce how much I wanted to know what was going on. I glanced outside to see that it was now night and that when Tommy and I had arrived at the hospital, it was during the day so I only rightly assumed that only a few hours had passed. Oh but how I was wrong.

"You have been a coma for about a month, Miss. Ratliff," Dr. Thomas said and it was expected that his words would shock me.

"A month?" I exclaimed, glancing over to Tommy. "How could I have been in here for a month? I thought that we were mean to have left a few days after we visited Elizabeth, Daniella, and Abby."

"I know, but we had to extend our a trip a little," Tommy replied calmly, stroking my hand softly. "Dr. Thomas, here, wouldn't let us leave the hospital in the condition that you were in. If he had, you would have died and I don't think I could have bared to have let that happened, love of my life."

"If I had stayed in my coma for any longer, would you have disconnected the life support?" I asked, to the surprise of those around me.

"If you did not wake by tomorrow morning, I would have suggested that it would be done," Dr. Thomas said hesitantly. "You were already here for nearly a month with no signs of improvement."

"I obviously improved because I woke up," I retorted, angry at the fact that Dr. Thomas had no faith in me.

"No need to treat him with disrespect, Kassie," Tommy said in attempts to reason with me. "He saved your life."

"Then I must say thank you," I said after a moment of silence. "But if you don't mind me asking, what did Dr. Thomas save my life from?"

"Well, he more than just saved your life," Tommy said, glancing between Dr. Thomas and I. "He saved the lives of your babies also."

My heart felt like it was going to burst with your joy. I looked down to my stomach and saw that it was flat and that I had obviously given birth to my children, despite the fact that it sent me into a coma. I was glad that I was, along with my children, alive. The nurse took this as a cue for the fact that I wanted to see them and disappeared from the room. Dr. Thomas moved about the room and took the nurses place by my side. I studied the doctor for a second, seeing that he was handsome in his own right and was married by the ring on his finger. I was guessing he was in his forties with possibly kids of his own. I smiled at him in thanks.

"You did lose a lot of blood during that time," Dr. Thomas said. "You are glad we just got in a new batch of your blood type, AB Negative, in otherwise it would have been hard to keep you alive with the amount of blood you were loosing."

At that moment, the nurse returned to the room with two month old babies in her arms. She gave one to Tommy and another to me. The baby Tommy held was a boy while I held the girl. I felt my heart warm as I held my child, almost crying at the sight. The small child that I held opened its small eyes and looked up at me. She had bright blue eyes just like Adam that pierced into my should. This sent a shudder through my heart and almost broke it.

Something in me just couldn't hold the child any longer as it reminded me of Adam to much and what he did to me. I must have been shaking pretty bad because the nurse rushed over to me and picked up the child that I held. I felt warm, salty tears begin to rush down my cheeks as I buried my face in my hands.

"The shock of seeing her children," the nurse muttered underneath her breath.

I shook my head fervently. The nurse obviously didn't understand but Tommy did as he turned to the nurse and asked her to leave with the child and asked her to come back in a few minutes, explaining that everything was just a little bit too much for me at the moment. The nurse complied and left the room with the doctor. Tommy still held my son, our son in his arms. I prayed to God that he didn't look anything like Adam because that might just have put the final nail in the coffin. I slowly peeled my hands from my face and turned to Tommy, a sympathetic look etched in his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"She looked exactly like Adam," I whined. "Right down to the blue eyes."

"But has your beautiful hair and will have your personality," Tommy said, comfortingly. "Just because she has his eyes doesn't mean that she will be like he is."

"But she broke my heart! It felt like she was staring straight into my soul," I said, trying to make Tommy see what I was feeling.

"Break your heart with beauty, that's what," he said, leaning in close to me. "Now you know how I feel when I look at you."

This, at least, made me smile a little. Tommy leaned in to kiss me full on the lips. With a little energy that I had gained in these passing moments, I kissed him back in return. I heard him moan a little as we kissed but soon pulled away because of our son that lay happily in between us. We looked down at him with smiles on our faces. Our son opened his eyes, showing me that he had the same beautiful eyes as Tommy did. I reached down and ran my hand over his head.

"Have you named him?" I asked.

"No," Tommy replied. "I thought it would be best to wait until you awoke so that we could name him together."

"You knew I would come out of my coma," I said, my heart inflating once more.

"I had faith," Tommy said. "I knew that you wouldn't leave me in this world alone. Without a good bye at least."

I smiled again and kissed him lightly on the lips, saying, "How about Gabriel and Tamara Jayne?"

"I think I like it."

"You think?"

Tommy laughed and nodded his head, saying, "I like it." He looked down at his son. "Hi Gabriel. It's nice to meet you."

There was a silence for a moment as we both stared down at our beautiful son. Suddenly, a question popped into my head that wouldn't go away so I got Tommy's attention and asked him, "So, what happened with Adam's album?"