Status: Current hiatus. Don't lose hope, this WILL come back with a vengeance.

Till Death Do Us Part

Why does fate make us suffer
There's a curse between us
Between me and you.


I promise, Harry Potter, I'll love you forever.


She knew nothing but Him. Her Lord, her master, her savior, the one who took her under his care. She was molded into the perfect Death Eater and the perfect weapon against His only formidable foe. Tortured, trained and taught every spell, every strength and every weakness ever known, she became what they called perfect. She felt nothing, having been taught to believe emotions were unneeded. She was trained to smile perfectly, laugh on cue, cry when ordered, and pretend to feel weaknesses, such as love and loss. She was the backup plan, should the Dark Lord fail in killing the boy standing in his way of ultimate control.

You must grow close to him. Make him trust you.
Then, we shall win this unnecessary fight.
Harry Potter must die.


Would you mind if I killed you
Would you mind if I tried to cause you have
Turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I feel
It's over now, what have you done


my plot, my original characters belong to me. hogwarts, any unoriginal characters, and anything else relating to the harry potter books belongs to jk rowling. lyrics belong to within temptation. dedicated to sierra.