Status: hiatusing. im sorry i pre wrote this whole thing... and its just kinda bad i'm sorry.

Apple Pie Wall and the Shapely Frenzy

Driving

Soon after dark we stopped for the night. Gerard sat in the back with me and we had a dinner of cold canned beans and mason jars of water he had gotten from a slightly dirty stream.  He was so caring. Like a foul mouthed bad ass mother hen. Kind of like Mrs.Weasley. Only I didn't want to fuck Mrs. Weasley. Not that I wanted to fuck Gerard. Ok so I did. But I wasn't gonna do that. Nah. I was just gonna hang out with him. That's what guys do right? Yep.
           *GERARD'S POV*
   He had fallen asleep on me. Cheek all mashed up on my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. I stroked his hair and watched him. He wasn't much of a talker. He seemed really shy.  I still didn't know anything about him. He was just Frank. That's all I knew. Where was he from? Why was he out here? Did he mind the fact that I enjoyed watching him sleep so much? 

   Morning came bright and quick. Dispersing the nighttime chill of the desert. He was still sleeping sprawled over my lap. I had to start driving. 
" Frank. Frank. Fraaaaannnkiieeeeee..... "
" Messthefuckinmacburger."
" What? Babe, get up I gotta drive." I said poking his slightly exposed stomach. 
"Noo... Savethekittycatfirss.." he mumbled
"There's no cats around here. Come sit up front with me ok?"
"Ok." he was so cute when he was sleepy he opened his eyes and blinked. 
"Hi. Good Morning." he said, yawning.
"Hey there. Get in front. We need to talk."
He complied, looking a little worried.
"Don't worry! It's just getting to know you questions."
"Oh. Ok. I thought you were kicking me out." he sighed in relief. 
"No. Why would I do that?" 
"I dont know." he muttered 
 There was a few seconds of silence
" I'll start I guess?" I questioned
"Yeah! Sorry! I thought that was what the plan was. Sorry. I'm still half asleep."
"S'ok. Um... My name is Gerard Way I'm 24 I like cars, guns, pissing off the government, being sassy, and I dunno... Other stuff."
" Why are you out here Gee? And can I call you that?" he asked cautiously.
" Yeah. Sure. I'm out here because I didn't feel wanted at home anymore y'know? This was at sixteen   so I got myself about thirty cans of spray paint ,a bottle of whiskey, and a brick wall and just got drunk and y'know....Painted what I was inspired to paint. It ended up being two men, one in a  Draculoid uniform, the other in Killjoy clothes holding hands. I was thrown in jail for that. I escaped and came out here. What about you?" I said sighing deeply at the memories of my family and my time in prison.
He fidgeted a little before looking at me .
"My name is Frank Iero and I killed three men."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh. I don't know. But yeah. Comment and subscribe. Question: what is your favorite My Chem song? Mine's Desert Song. Answer in your comments?
Love, Ronnie