Status: hiatusing. im sorry i pre wrote this whole thing... and its just kinda bad i'm sorry.

Apple Pie Wall and the Shapely Frenzy

Are you ready for a firefight?

"GET OUT OF THE SHACK!" 
We jolted awake falling out of bed. Frank was clinging to me making a high-pitched whining sound through clenched teeth. He was freaking out a little. Looking around quickly I noted that the shack had been stripped bare. Nothing remained but the grafitti on the walls and the single sheet on our bunk. I tore it off the bed and we out of the shack. The other three stood outside laughing hysterically Dr.D with a megaphone in hand. I wrapped the sheet around the half-naked Frank and scowled. 
"Where are his pants?" I growled. I was pissed.
Mikey sniggered and handed Frank's clothes and my shoes and belt over. 
Frank dressed  quickly shooting me glances before tucking himself under my arm. 
"Calm down." he whispered into my ear. One of his hands was in my back pocket. It distracted me to say the least. 
"As you know, we are moving." Dr. D said.  He didn't say anything else. 
"So we're moving and... Anything else to say?" Mikey asked, squinting against the bright glare of the sun.
"Get in the car. We've taken the liberty of making that the passenger car. I'm gonna be taking the van and the stuff. It's like, seriously time to bail."  he whipped a small  pair of binoculars out of his pocket and looked to the horizon. 
"Yeah. It's time to go." he limped over to the big blue van. He pulled three guns out of the glove compartment handing me, Mikey, and Frank one each.
"Now is when you earn your stripes. We have about eight dracs coming in. Have any of you shot before?"
Mikey, Frank and Show Pony raised their hands. I was the only one who hadn't? I've been out here forever too. Damn it.
"I know you have Pony. Fill them in. Party, you drive." it took me a minute to realize that he was talking to me. He got into his van.  
" Follow me. If we have to separate... Pony you know what to do. Go. Go. Go." he slammed the door of the van and we rushed over to the trans-am. " Mikey and Frank cover the left and right sides, I will cover the back and front. I could now see the Draculoids coming. Thankfully they were all on motorcycles instead of in cars. Cars are always trouble.
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITNG FOR?! DRIVE, YOU DUMB BITCH!" Show Pony shouted angrily. I slammed on the gas, sand and dust flying off the back wheels as we tore away from the little desert shack. I followed  the van which was going toward the eight bikes. toward? these people certainly liked facing their problems head on. 
 I looked behind me to see Mikey and Frank sitting in the back pulling the hood down and kneeling on the backseats, Mikey behind me, facing left. Frank diagonal to me facing right. He must have felt my eyes on him because he looked over at me. Hair in his face he smiled at me. He was dirty. He was beautiful. And he was damn close to being mine. "FOCUS, MAN!" Mikey shouted in my ear. I whipped My head around and looked forward just in time to see Dr. D's van smash into and run over a Drac on a bike. 
"Well. I guess the reinforced steel hood and bumper serves it's purpose." Pony mumbled turning the safety off of his gun and shooting down a Drac. I circled the group of Draculoids and the Doctor's wildly swerving van. Mikey, Frank, and Show Pony kept shooting. God, it was so loud. Engines and screams and the thuds of bodies hitting the ground. 
And then silence. Eight bodies,  eight motorcycles were laying on the ground. 
Dr. D stopped the van and I followed his lead. Looking around I saw a young looking kid no more than sixteen laying on the ground. His mask was a few feet   away. As was the lower half of his body.
 " Check the kid's right arm. The tallies are how many he's killed in action." Dr.D said calmly into my ear.
I pulled up the bloody sleeve and gasped. There were too many to count. This kid had to have been fighting since fourteen. 
"This is why we need to stop better living, Gerard."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tired. And I'm sorry it's not in show pony's POV. Maybe that will happen eventually just not now. All you silent subscribers! If there are any! PLEASE COMMENT! and subscribe! I'm sleepy!
Love,
Ronnie.