Status: I am writing it xD

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

Hermione Granger has been dating Ron Weasley for over a year now; she thought she couldn't be happier. Until one day when she realized, she wasn't happy. She was unhappy. She didn't know what this hole inside her heart was aching from, lack of Ron? Or lack of somebody else?

She loved Ron, but more as a brother. Hermione thought, possibly, she was in love with her best friend, Harry Potter. There was just one problem- Ginny.

Ginny Weasley was dating the famous Harry Potter. She wanted, badly, to figure out her feelings. What was she missing?

It wasn't until she saw Ginny and Harry kissing that she realized that she wasn't missing Harry in her life, it was Ginny.

Everything about Ginny was perfect. Her skin, her hair, her eyes, her lips.

Hermione couldn't control herself around Ginny anymore. Soon, she was staring at her through out fests and always wanting to be around her after school and in the dorm rooms. She found herself doodling her name with Ginny's surrounded by small hearts everyday.

Ginny was all Hermione could think about. It worried her that she may not feel the same.

__________________________________________

I do NOT own any characters. I do, however, own the idea. And no, I am not labeling anybody because, I myself, like both girls AND guys. I am simply just writing a story to show people it's okay to like the same sex because it doesn't matter who you like, because no matter the sex, you like them. You can't do anything about it and it's also nothing wrong with it. So I say, FUCK you to everybody that says liking the same sex is bad and a sin. If you're in love, I say so for it. I don't care if you are a girl or a boy, I like you if I like you.

So please read, comment and sub. I will love you forever =)

PS.
This is rated PG-13 for now. Later on I may change it to R. Just FYI.