So Many Decisions But Only A Few Bullets Left

What do you do when you witnessed the murder of your parents and know the man who did it? You get revenge of course. With many years in different styles of combat and the aid of 2 genius's as best friends, Casey Miller, cover name Casey Smith, has a plan to successfully take the life of the man who took her parent's lives away, once and for all. But the future isn't one for planned events. When going after the supposed jet of the murderer, Augustus Neo, Casey and the handsome son of Augustus fall on an unknown island where there are things that are not known to Casey and Marcus. In order for them to escape the island, they will need to uncover the dark secret behind the creatures that thrive on the forbidden land through the help of a former scientist that lives on it as well.

Will this be the end of Casey's dream to exact revenge on Augustus or will it be merely postponed as another mystery unravels? Will sparks fly between Casey and Marcus or is that from her guns? Could this be all be a strange dream or a dangerous reality?

So many decisions but only a few bullets left....
  1. Ch.1 On The Fast Lane
    Intro
  2. Ch. 2 At The Warehouse
    Meet the Buddies
  3. Ch. 3 The Plan
    A rundown of what is to happen and Casey's detailed living nightmare
  4. Ch. 4 Go Out With A Bang
    Casey and the gang get ready to enter Augustus's mansion, unafraid.
  5. Ch. 5 Surprise, Surprise
    Casey executes her mission