So Many Decisions But Only A Few Bullets Left

Ch.1 On The Fast Lane

"Casey, princess, I need you to stay here. Whatever you do, DO NOT make a sound and DO NOT come out for any reason."

Memories....

"-Now, it’s too late."

Horrible memories....

"MARIA! MARIA! I LOVE YOU!!"

They won't go away....

"-it's your turn to meet your fate."

Forever haunting me....

"Go to Hell-"

BANG!


"NOOO!" I shot up and screamed. Beads of sweat drip down my face as I look at where I was; in my room, safe and unharmed. To make sure I was safe, my hand sneaks its way underneath my white pillow to pull out my Desert Eagle. It was sacred to me; the most precious weapon I had besides my friends.

But those memories.... no matter how hard I try, no matter how many locks and brick walls I put up to seal them away, they seep through and enter my dreams. I can never get a goodnight sleep without them coming in and waking me up. It's like this every night. Memories come in and invade my head then I wake up screaming something and by the time I realize it's a dream, I'm soaked in sweat and if it gets bad enough, I shiver though I feel no draft.

I look at my reflection in the silver powerful weapon and see my hand trembling. Placing it on my side drawer, I take a deep breath and get out of my large midnight-blue bed and walk towards the window. I grab the pair of binoculars that were always set on the window ledge and peered through the round circles. I spot the early morning guards on patrol around the front lawn of Augustus's manor. I set the binoculars down and touch the scar I had beneath my heart.

"Soon Augustus, you too will have one just like mine except yours will continue on through death."

Hello and sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Casey Miller and I'm 18 years old. My birthday is December 27th and I have a passion for revenge. Want to know why I have one? Well, let’s just say that someone did something to me and I didn't like it very much. Don't worry, we'll get to know each other as time passes but right now, I just want to know the plan we have for the demise of Augustus Neo, my target and my own real boogeyman; the nature of my cause for revenge and my haunting dreams.

Oh, let me guess, you want to know who Augustus is right? Well, I guess I can tell you about him.

Augustus Neo is a powerful mob boss. He lives in a mansion a few blocks away from me although he doesn't know it. While I live in my father's spare house, he lives there, guarded by his personal troops. Augustus years ago killed my parents and never knew about me until my first attempt at his murder. I tried to kill him in his sleep but unfortunately, the slut he was sleeping with, woke up and thus resulting in an alarm waking up Augustus and the sleeping guards posted outside his room. I shot the whore and shot his arm before jumping out the window and landing in a tree and making my escape out of his territory.

And that is Augustus Neo: A selfish bitch-ass mob boss who goes around killing little girl's parents, leaving them alone to fend for themselves while he bathes in money and sleeps with sluts that only want the dirty shitty money he washes in! …. Now do you understand why I hate him and have a thirst for revenge?

I have dark brown hair which sometimes gets confused for black and blue eyes that seem to resemble a clear sky. My body is well worked from the excrutiating job that I deal with. My friend’s say that I look like a model although I prefer to do what I'm doing than go into a modeling agency.

I head into the bathroom and take a shower relieving myself of the sweat and the nightmare. I get out and dress in a yellow and navy blue jacket with light blue faded jeans and black boots.

I make my way to a regular wooden wardrobe with a mirror... or so it appears. I press the button inside my drawer and the mirror flips over to reveal rows of small hand guns. I scroll down the rows to spot this one silver pistol with a silencer and scope equipped to it. I pull it out and put it in my gun holder. I snap it close, grab my keys from my bed and walk out of my master bedroom. I get downstairs and head into the kitchen. I grab a green apple and head out the door as I eat my breakfast. Once outside, my door automatically locks thanks to Alex which we will meet in a bit.

In the driveway, there rests my Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, custom made: a black paint job with light blue angel wings on the sides.

It's truly a work of heaven.

My hand grabs the handle wear I can feel the heat scan scanning my hand and open the door out and up like a Lamborghini's. The interior was black and blue leather with huge speakers. The car starts up and plays the song, 'Forbidden Love' by Selyce Ramirez. (('Forbidden Love' is actually going to be made into a story made by me and my friend Gabby and Selyce Ramirez is my other story. Just 2 let u know.))

I pull out the driveway and drive off to my secret warehouse.

As I got to Diamond Avenue, this black Mazda Rx7 pulls up to the left of me and a gold Subaru WRX on the right. The men inside whistle and honk their horns at me.

I look at both of them and smile.

Inside the Mazda it had red and black leather interior. Both guys wore their fancy loose hip-hop clothing. The latin male in the Subaru had on a brown shirt and had a matching cap on his head. The guy in the Mazda was a black male and wore a blue jacket and a white-T underneath it.

"Hey girl! Why don't you let me show you how to work that thang!" the guy in the Mazda said.

"Hey! Let me check what’s underneath that hood." the other said as he flicked his tongue at me.

"Well boys, if you beat me then I'll show you where you can get the party started BUT if you don't I get to show you what 'Getting Kicked to the Curb' means. How 'bout it?" I say as I push on the gas making my engine roar.

They look at me for a moment and at my car.

"Deal" they both say simultaneously.

All 3 of us send our engines in a rage as we wait for the red light to turn green.

My eyes were focused on the lights. The other 2 guys were trying to make me nervous but were badly failing. Then light switched green. I hit the gas and got a head start. We race fast down the street passing intersections and red lights. This area is great for street racing because hardly anyone came over here.

Just as we passed Hell's Boulevard, I look up ahead and saw a huge semi-truck pulling out from the right side. 'Holy shit...' I said to myself. I'd say it was only a few second before we collide with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that’s where I'm going to end it. I hope you like this new story with inspiration from The Fast and the Furious series. Message or comment me if you liked it :]