Merry ***ing Christmas!

Almost Perfect Christmas

It was December 23rd. Jacob, Matt and Clea's parents Sarah and Braeden had left for a Christmas party while Clea and her two older brothers were left home; or they thought they were. All three kids had left, they to were going partying. Matt, age 15 had gone with his friends to to a club, with lube in his back pocket of course. Thats a 24/7 thing. Jacob, age 17 had left his sister Clea, age 14 to his friends party.

Matt was hanging out with all the horny emo guys flirting and such. While Jacob had ditched Clea at the party. Clea got into the vodka and now at this point is extremely drunk. She saw some stairs. She was tired so she decided to find a place to crash. She saw three doors. She opened the first one, walking into a gay couple having sex. She screamed and ran out.She decided to knock next time. So she knocked on the second door. She hear nothing. But she walked into a heavy make-out session. She wasn't grossed out that time. There was one door left. She walked in. Finally, there was an empty room. Clea ran in and crashed onto the soft cushiony bed.

About an hour later Clea started screaming. Big balls of sweat started coming down her face. She was having a nightmare. But this nightmare was different from all the other ones; and far more scarier. She was something she said she'd never be. She was a murderer. In the nightmare, she was dressed in bloody clothes. She was running around her house stabbing her family, murdering them one by one. At this point she had killed her father, grammie, aunt, uncle, mother and cousin. She hadn't killed her brother. Then, all of a sudden her brother Jayson jumped out in a superman suit with a knife

"Ba ba ba ba!"

"What are you doing?" Clea questioned.

" I sorry sissy. But I have to kill you. You've taught me well,"

"Hah! Kid, you wish,"

Then their dog jumped on Clea. She fell to the ground. But then she stabbed the dog in the head. Clea laughed and then started to get up.

"HEY SISSY!!"

Clea turned to see her little brother standing on the chess nut colored table. Then Jayson jumped on Clea, stabbing her in the heart at the same time. Then Jayson screamed.

"SISSY!"

He started to cry. His crying got louder and louder. Then Clea woke up moaning, crying, screaming and sweating. You could tell she was in pain. But no one was there. The parties music was far to loud. Clea felt outrageous pain. She looked around. There was blood slowly streaming down the walls. Then felt pain in her wrists. It stung like a bitch. She looked up screaming. Then she stopped immediately. She was stunned at what she saw. There was no signs of blood on the walls, or anywhere. Then she looked at her wrists. Again, there was no blood, no cuts either. Clea was confused. She shook her head.

"Am I seeing things?"

Then Clea saw someone that looked just like her wearing the same bloody clothes that she was wearing in her nightmare. The person had a bloodstained knife. Clea Screamed!

"Ughhh!!!"

Luckily Jacob was upstairs, he was in the bathroom. When Jacob hear the scream, he knew it was Clea. He immediately ran out of the bathroom, with his pants still own. He opened the first door, it was empty. He opened the second door. There were lesbians having a heavy make-out session. Then he opened the third door to see Clea on the floor crying. He went and layed her in his arms.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Eh,eh, ni...nightmare,bl...bloodywalls, then no bloody walls, then cu..cuts and blood on...on my wrists then it was g...gone. Then a bad me, like a, a twin,"

" Oh fuck"

Clea was skaking

"Clea lets go home,"

As soon as they got gome they saw police cars.

" Fuck! What are they doing here?"

Clea and Jacob quickly ran into the house to see two police officers

"Hi, im officer Gates. Are you Clea and Jacob Smith?"

"Ah... Yeah. Yeah, Whats this about?

"You might want to have a seat."

"Nash, wer're good,"

"Okay. Well, your parents were in a car accident,"

"Are..are they okay?"

"I'm really sorry. I'll be staying with you tonight and tomorrow we will be taking you to your new family."

"Oh my fuck!"

Clea burst out in tears. Jacob held them in, but some still came out.

" Isn't there another kid?"

"Ah, yeah Matt,"

The door slammed and Matt walked into the room.

"Hey guys. Uhm, whats going on?"

"Well. I'm officer Gates and.."

Jacob interrupted.

"Mom and dad got in a car accident. They're dead."

"Oh...my..god...SHIT!"

At this point all three kids were crying, Clea the most.

Then Jacob ran up the stairs.

"Merry Fucking Christmas."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!

Tell me what you think please!