Chasing Clouds.

one.

She never had luck with guys. They always cheated on her or left her right when she was finally comfortable. It never worked out for her. That left her scarred; scared. Scared to even try any more. She would rather just stay lonely than to deal with anymore pain. She wasn’t one to believe in “No pain, no gain”.

She never stuck around to deal with her problems. She didn’t have a problem with packing up from one end of the country and heading to the other end the next morning. Her parents never questioned it, just gave her the money for the plane ticket and apartment. It was the only time she would use the money her parents had given her.

Coming from a multi-millionaire family wasn’t always what it seemed like. She never complained, though. She knew that her parents loved her, even if they weren’t always there.

She was smart, graduated high school at sixteen and made it to a big-league college. She dropped out and started a photography career of her own. Being the head of a company made it easy for her to move around the country when things got rough.

Even if she had ‘the life’, she wasn’t happy. She was grateful, but not happy. She wasn’t happy until she met Jimmy. Jimmy was the quick-fix to all of her problems. He was there for her when she cried, he was always super happy, he could always make her laugh.

Quick-fixes never work for long though, and she began to start to feel sad again. He couldn’t help her, so he introduced her to his friends–Matt, Brian, Zack, and Johnny.

And, she was happy again.

Happiness has to end somewhere, though, to her. Hers ended when Jimmy met Leana. She loved Leana, but she stole away Jimmy. Jimmy was no longer there.

And, then she realized what was wrong with her.

She was lonely, and Leana stole away the closest thing she’d had to a boyfriend in years.

And, it scared her.