Come Down With Love

Hey Princess

It all started on Tuesday January 4, 2011. It was a very overwhelming morning. I woke up at 6 a.m. to get ready for 7:30. I showered with my new signature scent, Dark Kiss, from Bath and Body Works, and I shampooed and conditioned my extremely curly hair. I got out of the shower and put on the Dark Kiss body lotion. Brushing my hair is usually a challenge. Because my hair is so curly, and short, it’s very tangly. Surprisingly, this morning it wasn't tangly at all. I had a good feeling about this day. For Christmas, all I asked for was Gift cards to Forever 21, and Urban Outfitters. They were affordable, and had excellent quality of clothing, so I was able to remake my wardrobe. I had already figured out what I was going to wear for the whole week, but I looked in my closet just in case I saw something better. Today, I decided to wear a stretchy, high-waisted, black pencil skirt from Forever 21, and a bustier camisole from Forever 21 as well. I paired this outfit with some plain black tights, and some simple, yet chic, black ankle booties which had a bit of a heel. To finish off the look, I wore my black pea coat and some simple jewellery. For makeup, I did a complete face of makeup. I also got a lot of makeup for Christmas. For a special touch, I did some winged eyeliner. I looked pretty hot, if I do say so myself. And of course, I had to straighten my hair and style it. I did a very easy fishtail braid, and left my bangs fall naturally. I got my bag, which was a leather, brown hobo bag, and filled it with my school stuff. I also put my makeup bag in it, so that I could touch up during the day. I was just about to walk out of my house at 7:30, just as I had planned, but I realised that school would be starting at 8:30. So I watched TV for a bit and had breakfast, and left my house at 8. Even though it takes 5 minutes at most to get to school by car, I wanted to be early, and show off my new look. I walked back into Magee Secondary from my very exciting winter break. I got some confused stares. I then remembered that I had a pretty new image. As well as getting a new look, I lost a lot of weight. I was a good 20 pounds overweight, and I really wanted to flatten out, so I had smaller portions, and exercised everyday. I also made sure that I could have a nice and yummy Christmas dinner! I also started wearing a full face of makeup, straightening my hair and styling it everyday, and dressing boho-chic. I loved bold print, skirts, and very girly stuff. Definitely a difference from sweats and a t-shirt every day. I never paid attention to my looks because I just didn't care. I honestly just wore whatever, whenever. Some of my jeans looked small, or too big, or just didn't flatter me at all. And my shirts were oversized, and pretty plain. And even if I was wearing a nice outfit, I would always wear a hoodie on top of it just in case my shirt was dirty. And my shoes? I just wore my signature Nike runners. Just because I thought they looked good with anything. I did have some nice casual shoes, but I never wore them. Walking into my school, I got many stares. I was always hoping that they were looking at me because I looked nice, and not because my skirt was tucked into my underwear. Walking into homeroom was definitely a memory that I would never forget. I saw my best friend Jenna, and she was so surprised with my look. But a good surprised. We met up with some other friends and chatted about our breaks. I ended up at my locker. I opened it and looked beside me. It was none other than my crush, Robert. He looked at me and looked speechless. I could feel myself blushing like crazy. He greeted me, and we talked for a bit, and went our separate ways. It was 5 minutes till the first bell had rung, and I was just about to walk into class, when I heard a voice behind me. He was asking if I was in homeroom 10C. I turned around, and I said yes. I asked this mystery person what his name was. He said Cameron Quiseng.
♠ ♠ ♠
how do you like it? :)