GoodNight

prologue

Do you ever feel like your being watched? Well that’s because you probably are. At this very moment there are creatures that go unseen by human eyes, they are lurking in shadows hiding…watching you. Their hungry eyes are memorizing every move you make, sizing you up. They’re waiting the right moment, the moment when your surrounded by darkness, when your at your weakest. In that moment the shadows will awake and creep out from their hiding places, surrounding you, suffocating you. In that moment they will come, their sharp claws will caress your skin, shredding it, your cries of mercy and agonized screams will be muffled by their moans of pleasure as they lick at your wounds and drink your blood. Their dirty hands and jagged teeth will touch you every where, your pitiful whimpers will not bring about mercy. This is their fun, this is how they live because you see you are nothing but a toy to them, a toy they use to play with in their twisted games but when they’re done playing with you…there’ll be nothing left.

These are the tales of those unfortunate to meet the creatures who hide under our beds, who watch us from outside our windows, who sleep inside our closets…

So be watch out because next time you turn off your light … someone could be waiting for you and they might be a little…hungry.

You’ve been warned…
♠ ♠ ♠
ok..so im trrying out some horrorish type of story...
we'll see where thhis takes me...