GoodNight

Did you check under the bed? part 1

“Mom! I’m home!”

“I’m in the kitchen sweetheart!” I put my backpack on the couch and followed the mouth watering smells of spaghetti, my favorite food. I sat down at the table and smiled as my mom put a plate of the delicious noodles in front of me. I immediately started shoving forkfuls into my mouth which made my mom start laughing at me. “Honey, your okay with staying by yourself tonight, right?”

“Yes Mom, I’m not 5. I’ll be fine but where are you going?”
“I have a meeting in the next town over to go to so I’ll be staying at a hotel for the night.”
“Oh okay. Don’t worry about anything, this house will look exactly the same by the time you get back.” I winked and she smiled.

“It better young man.” She checked her watch and sighed. “Well I better get going. You can invite a friend over if you want but just one friend. Now give me a kiss goodbye.” I kissed her cheek and waved goodbye as she stepped into her car and drove away. I walked into the house when she was out of sight and locked the door, you never know who might try to break in, and grabbed the phone. I sat on the couch and dialed my best friends number. He answered on the second ring.

“Hey Stan my man!”
“Dude, you know that’s not my name… right?” He giggled on the other end of the line.
“Rayne, I’m not stupid enough to forget my best friends name. So what’d you call for? Well other than to hear my amazingly sexy voice…”

“I was wondering if you wanted to come over, but maybe I’ll change-”
“No! I’m sooo bored here! I’ll be over in a few minutes!” Well that’s my best friend, bisexual, a little crazy and plain out weird. I only had to wait about five minutes before someone was trying to break down my door.

“Stop banging! I’m coming!” I unlocked the door and lost all the air in my lungs as someone rammed into me. We fell to the floor with a loud thud. I groaned at the weight on my chest, the pain in my back and looked up to see a small boy grinning down at me.

“Well hello my Rayne who loves pain!”
“Get off me Mizak.”

He giggled. “What if I like this spot? Besides, you already know that’s not the way to get me to do things.” he poked my chest and I sighed.

“Would you please get off my chest …my sexy Mi Pie?” He giggled but got off me and even helped me up. I turned to fully look at the boy everyone thinks is so adorable and cute. He was pretty cute, being barely under 5 feet tall having sparkling green eyes and dark black brownish hair. Not to mention his rosy cheeks and slender body frame. Wow…I have got to stop thinking like this.

“So Rayne, I told my parents that you invited me too sleep over so your stuck with me all day!” He smiled that adorable smile with those puppy eyes and I couldn’t help but smile back.

We ended up playing video games and watching a couple movies before the sun started to set. Good thing its Friday.

“Ray-Ray lets play hide and seek!”
“Mi-Mi there’s only two of us we-”
“Are playing! Your it!” He giggled and ran off leaving me to cover my eyes and count.

“26,27,28,29,30! Here I come!” I ran off in search of Mizak. I searched the kitchen, living room and office but found nothing. I didn’t bother checking my moms room cause I know he wouldn’t dare go in there. “Here I come!” I walked up the stairs and checked the game room and the bathroom before checking the guest room but came out empty handed. That only left my room. I pushed my red door open and walked silently inside. I opened my closet and looked inside, no Mizak in there. I turned and smirked as I noticed a lump on my bed. I climbed onto my bed and pulled back the covers and frowned. I found my pillows but not Mizak.

I turned but flew back against my bed with a scream as a small body collided with me. Well, I found Mizak but now he’s lying on top of me again.

“Hehe, would you scream for me again, Ry-Ry?”
I blushed. “Does everything you say have to sound dirty?”

“When I’m around someone as sexy as you…yes!” I blinked, I would never say that I’m…sexy in a million years. With my brown hair, brown eyes, somewhat tanned skin, I wasn’t fat but I wasn’t super skinny, I wasn’t buff and muscled out but I wasn’t a scrawny wimp either, so with all this put together I would say I was…decent looking.

I was brought out of my thoughts by someone’s warm candy breath hitting my face. I looked up to see Mizak right in front of me. “What are you doing?”

“umm…” He bit his lip, a nervous habit of his. “I- I…” I opened my mouth to say something but instead was met by a pair of soft lips on mine. Without even thinking, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. He ran his fingers through my hair and his tongue on my bottom lip.

Suddenly the bed jerked to the left, Mizak pulled away from lips with widened eyes. The bed violently jerked to the right , causing Mizak to whimper and burry himself in my chest. I wrapped my arms around him as my heart began to race. The bed shook again but stopped quickly, a horrible hissing sound replaced it. I wrinkled my nose and swallowed the need to throw up as a disgusting smell of decaying flesh filled the room.

Mizak whimpered again. “W-what’s going on R-Rayne?” I looked at him and gasped when I saw a huge black shadow looming over us, it started lowering itself until it was lying on Mizak’s back. He screamed as he felt the weight of something unwanted on him. I stared wide eyed as two long scaly black arms formed and crawled to either side of my head. Two beefy, furry legs appeared with a long devil tail as the head started to form. I pulled Mizak even closer to me as huge, razor sharp teeth grew inside the monsters long snout and sharp horns formed on its head. Cracked triangular shaped plates ran down its back and jagged claws grew on its hands and feet as two blood red eyes manifested inside its head. It was covered in rotting flesh patches.

A sound like metal scraping against metal filled the room, followed by a sratchy, hoarse yet sing songy voice in our heads.

“Two little love birds lying in bed,
Had no idea what needed to be said.
Two little love birds lying in bed,
Oh how my teeth would love to shred.
Two little love birds lying in bed,
One screamed when all he saw was red.
One little love bird lying in bed,
Fell down and bumped his head.
One little love bird lying in bed,
“Nooo!” was all he said.”
♠ ♠ ♠
theres another part to this...just thought id give u a cliffy...
tell me wht u think...please?