GoodNight

Did you check under the bed? part 2

Mizak screamed and was yanked off me by the monster. I sat up but was pushed down as it sat on me. I heard Mizak scream but I couldn’t tell from where, I frantically searched the room with my eyes until I heard the monster laughing, the sound alone was enough to make my blood run cold and make my heart beat faster. Mizak’s screams echoed through the room as I tried to get away from the monster.

The metallic scratching sound made my eyes feel like they were bleeding as the monster talked in my head. “You look sssso tasssty my boy.” I screamed as it lowered itself onto me and ran its tongue along my neck. I screamed at the pain in my neck, it felt like it was on fire!

“Rayne!” I turned my head and screamed as excruciating pain shot through my arm, looking down I saw blood gushing out of a whole in my arm.

“You do tassste deliciousss my boy.” The monster laughed and jumped off me. I grunted in pain but managed to roll off my bed, hitting my head on the way down and crawl to the small body slumped in the corner.

“Mizak.” I lifted his chin with my good arm and gasped. My breath quickened as I looked at the rest of his body. Tears sprang to my eyes at what I saw. His clothes were torn, he was covered in cuts, a piece of his stomach had been chewed off and blood…so much blood was streaming out of him. “Mizak! Please, you can’t be…Mizak! Why are you doing this to us?!”

“R -Ry-Ry?” I gasped as the small boy lifted his head.
“I’m right here.” He took my hand in his and I placed a small kiss on his lips before a hand grabbed my leg and dug its claws in. I screamed in pain, the claws were ripping apart my leg! Mizak gripped my hand with as much strength as he could as the monster started to drag me away.

“Two little love birds crying on the floor.
So sad how they are no more.”

“Rayne!” Mizak screamed as I was lifted into the air. A loud ’Crack!’ echoed through the room, followed by my scream as my leg was broken. I gasped as I felt blood trickling down my face, I turned to look at Mizak, he was crying and holding his stomach.

“Don’t worry little birdies, it’ll all be over sssoon.” Mizak screamed as he was lifted into the air.
“Nooo! Please! D-don’t hurt him!” He whimpered as two scaly hands wrapped around his neck.
“Please!” Tears ran my face, mixing with my blood. Mizak screamed and cried as the hands tightened their grip.

“Two little love birds floating in the air,
One screamed as he felt a tear.”

The hands on Mizak grew claws and pulled at his neck. I looked into his wide eyes to see tears falling down his face as he mouthed the words, ’I love you.’ Blood trickled down his neck.

“No!!” I yelled as the hands ripped apart Mizak’s throat and pulled off his head. “No! Mizak! No!” The tears flowed freely down my face now as I stared at the limp, headless body of the boy who had been so happy and hyper just hours ago.

Several long, blue tongues formed out of nowhere and started lapping at the blood pooled around Mizak’s body.

“Your next my boy.” Before I could even turn, teeth were sinking into my neck, tearing into my flesh. The monster dropped me and as I hit the floor my eyes found Mizak. Small black shadows were ripping him apart and eating him. I reached over and grabbed his cold, gray hand as I felt something bite into my leg and something else rip out a chunk of my stomach. The edges of my vision blackened and my body grew heavy, but I couldn’t feel anymore pain.

“I love you M-Mizak .” I whispered as I let the darkness consume me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i was sad at the end...
tell me wht u think? or tell me ur worst nightmare and way of dying...