GoodNight

Sleep Well Little Fishies...part 2

About twenty minutes after my parents left Karla and Simon decided to show up. The four of us are currently sprawled on my bedroom floor eating a bag of potato chips that had magically appeared out of nowhere. I laughed as Sandra started to hum and soon we were all singing. Karla jumped up and grabbed my hand hauling me up.

“It doesn’t matter if you love him.” She smiled and pointed at me. I rolled my eyes but continued the song.
“Or capital H. I. M.” I laughed as Simon and Sandra immediately jumped up.
“Just put your paws up!” Simon raised his arms, curled his fingers to make his hands look like paws, and squealed when Sandra shoved him out of the way.
“Cause you were born this way, baby!” She jumped up and swung her arms up hitting Simon and Karla in the face and knocking them down.

“Oww! Sandra you hit me in the face!” Karla rubbed her nose and helped Simon up. I smiled as I saw her blush slightly as she grabbed his arm. They would make a cute couple together; with her small yet curvy figure, light skin, dark brown, short hair, light grey eyes and his tall, muscled figure, slightly tan skin, light brown hair and blue eyes.

“Yeah Sandra you hurt me…” I poked Karla in her stomach.
“You should kiss it…make it better.” I winked at her and she blushed a bright red and shoved me away from her. I laughed as I tripped and fell onto my bed. I groaned as Sandra jumped on the bed and kicked my head in doing so. I held my head and glared at her.
“Oh your glare burns! Hey, I saw this magic spell thing on the computer, it said if you draw this symbol on your wall and say a few magic words and poof! You have moving pictures on your wall!”

“Sandra that’s stupid and were not doing it cause it wont work.” Simon stuck his tongue out at Sandra and she jumped at him, knocking them both to the ground before she grabbed a paintbrush and ran to the wall with little clown fish.
“No! Sandra you better not ruins my paintings!”
“I won’t ruin your precious walls okay; I’m just going to add to them.” She smiled at me and stuck her tongue out.
“That’s rude!” She laughed and dipped the brush into black paint as I yelled at her to stop. Then she drew a small circle with a line through it and three triangles surrounding it.

“Sandra stop that! Who knows what kind of weirdness that could bring out.” I looked over at Karla and saw her frightened face so I nudged Simon and pointed in her direction. I laughed as he scooped her into his arms and twirled her around in the air. She squealed just as the light bulbs shattered and sent the room into complete dark. I jumped as freezing cold water splashed me.

“Is everyone okay?” Someone grabbed my hand and I turned to see Karla and Simon holding hands and using their cell phones as lights. I pulled mine out.
“Joseph? What happened? Where’s Sandra?” I spun around but couldn’t find her.
“I don’t know…where could she have gone? I didn’t hear the door open. Sandra you better not be playing a prank on us!” I jumped as I heard a loud snap. I looked up to see a huge crack in the ceiling.

“Sandra! Joseph, Simon look!” I looked to where Karla’s trembling finger was pointing and almost dropped my phone. Sandra was in my wall, she was banging her fists against it as a long dark shadow in the distance swam closer.

“How do we get her out?!” Simon pulled Karla against him and hugged her, shielding her from the look of terror written on our friend’s face as she was drowning in my painting.
“I don’t know…” I spun around, my eyes widening at the scene in front of me. Water was leaking into my room and every creature I had painted had come alive and was swimming around in my walls.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have updated!