Clubs

Chapter Two: Moments of Bliss

"Attention!" The leader named Scott called. "It seems we have a new member here, Would you mind telling us your name?"
"I'm Skylar."
"We are welcome to have you! Today, we're going to say what our favorite manga is and then we will all discuss it. How about you go first Skylar?"
"Well, One of my favorites is Tail of the Moon,"
"Me too!" shouted everyone. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this club.
As I got home I went on facebook which was the usual for me. Things for me at home were pretty boring. I was the only child and my parents are divorced. I logged in and I had a friend request well, actually two. The first one was from Scarlet and the other one was from this mysterious dude named Alex. i looked at his pictures and I think he was in the anime club. I can't believe I'm making new friends already. Scar started a chat with me:
Scar: Hey!! :D
Me: Hey Scar. :) Do you know this kid named Alex?
Scar: Yes! He stalked me last year o.o I wouldn't be friends with him if I were you. What doesn't help is he has a major crush on me and he's in the anime club.
Me: Looks like someone is going to have a boy friend soon. xD
Scar: This is not funny Skye. :( Mind if I call ya that? Btw, If you wanna look for a guy friend, add Arthur.
Me: Um. okay, WOAH! He is SOO hot!
Scar: Ikr!? We sit together at lunch every single day. I've been trying for a long time for him to ask me to homecoming.
Me: Awww!! :3 Mind if I sit with you at lunch tomorrow?
Scar: Sure. I don't mind. Don't forget to delete Alex ok?
Me: Okay.. I g2g see ya tomorrow! bye! :D
Scar: See ya. :3 :)
I didn't really want to delete him. I won't. I mean just because he might've been creepy to my first friend doesn't mean he'll be creepy to me. I think he's in my English class. I'm going to see what's up with this dude tomorrow.