Status: (Ongoing)

Phoenix Angel

Chapter 18 – Endings are the beginnings of a bigger journey.

Chapter 18 – Endings are the beginnings of a bigger journey.

Lilly: Saki! I really can’t believe it.

Sora: We…need…

King Mickey: Sora you need to rest!

Riku: Sora!

Kairi: Sora, you need to rebuild your strength.

Lilly: I think it is best for all of to rest and sort things out tomorrow.

King Mickey: Lilly may I speak with you before you head to bed. Donald, Goofy, make sure Sora rest up.

Goofy: Gawrsh, Understood your majesty, we will take care of Sora.

Lilly: I will see you later everyone.

Alicia: Yes. Its best we all should go and have some rest. We all had a troublesome day!

Silmeria: Forsaken mortals should all rest otherwise weakness will arise in later battles, henceforth a loss of lives surely result in mistakes.

Cybercrash: Alicia does Silmeria always talk in riddles?

Alicia: She seems to make clear sense to me!

Aaron: Go figures when you both share the same body.

Ed: Phew, I’m exhausted let’s all get some rest.

Later outside King Mickey and Lilly stared at the night sky. A full moon gleamed through the clouds. King Mickey had a worried look on his face.

Lilly: Something wrong, your majesty.

King Mickey: Oh, Well this reminds me of the keyblade wars all those years ago. Three Knights fought valiantly for a wise cause. I think you remember their names.

Lilly: Hmm… let’s see… Well I remember Aqua. She was a loyal friend of mine. She controlled the element water. Second was Ventus or Ven. He was a great friend, very protective of Aqua. I think he controlled Wind. The last was Terra. He controlled Earth. He was kinda stubborn yet courageous.

King Mickey: Yes, Eventhough the war is over for many years now I fear we have a tough battle to face against and with Saki as the Evil Lord Sora will be at his weakest point once we have to face him. They are twins and therefore have a strong bond. Lilly I’m afraid you will have a difficult challenge.

Lilly: Yes, since I am the owner of all three keyblades and maker of those my challenge is to either destroy the Dark Heart keyblade or simply take that keyblade with me as a sacrifice.

King Mickey: Lilly, that will not become of you. I see that you have many powers hidden and the experience to save all the worlds.

Sora had walked in and interrupted the conversation. His keyblade has disappeared from his side at night and reappeared within Lilly’s grasp. He slipped out while Donald and Goofy were asleep.

Lilly: Looking for this Sora.

Sora: Yeah, How did that slip from my hands?

Lilly: Let’s just say keyblades have minds of their own.

???? : What mistress means is…

Sora: That keyblade spoke.

???? : I am Keyblade Destiny.

Sora: Where’s my keyblade.

Keyblade Destiny: I believe Keyblade of light is over there.

Lilly: Destiny!

Sora: I think I should just go and rest now. I really am exhausted.

Sora disappeared towards the hotel so he could rest. Lilly scolded Destiny for speaking out of turn when it was a rule for keyblades to never speak unless asked by her.
King Mickey laughed and laughed considering that it had been centuries since that had happened.

Light: I fear Destiny spoke again didn’t he?

Lilly: I’m afraid so Light.

Destiny: That boy interrupted us.

In the morning everyone packed up their bags and bid the innkeeper farewell. Aaron and Cybercrash practised new techniques in the courtyard. Demi and her sisters sung with their pixies in the yard while Ed, Al and Winry gave Sora and the others some space to explain serious matters.

Lilly: Sora.

Sora: Yeah.

Lilly: King Mickey asked us that we should start a journey to get your brother Saki back.

Ed: Uh oh this means serious trouble.

Sora: ………

Destiny: Seriously child. What she means is we must close all portals that are appearing all over the worlds.

Sora: ….. Did...Did that keyblade just speak!

Light: Seriously Destiny! Sora is not a child. He is an adult now and my current master. I still remain loyal to Lilly though. Besides two great masters are much better than one!

Lilly: Light, Destiny! How many times, Rule#1 and Rule#2689 ugh never mind! Sora we must get going. These keyblades Light and Destiny are my creations. I gave them personalities and minds of their own.

Aaron: So cool!

Christy: Awesome.

Sora: Light is my keyblade right?

Light: Certainly, Light my name is and many forms I have. I open and close bridges. Ah you get the point you have been using me for 12 years now. That overconfident keyblade over there is Destiny.

Destiny: Destiny I am. Lilly is my friend. I am the holder of destinies and I have many forms, stronger than all keyblades and I have many hidden powers.

Lilly: Let’s all go. Our journey is just beginning!

Ed: I taught our journey ended.

Lilly: One journey ends and another begins. The ending is just the beginning of a much larger journey.

Onwards towards the hills not knowing what is in store for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had the end onto that chapter but haha it really isn't the end. Stay tuned for series two