Status: Baby I'm back! I've been gone for nearly 10 years, so please take the early chapters with a pinch of salt.

To tell, or not to tell.

Actions and Consequences

The tears have long dried. Shallow breathing is the only sound from my room. This would be eerie if it wasn't for my brother next door playing his X-box really loud.

"Ah, fuck! What'd you go and kill me for!"

These comments are made every so often and they break the silence and keep it real. I don't live in some dramatic would where sad music plays according to my whim. I bang on the wall.

"Shut up, will ya! Some of us are trying to sleep in here!"

I roll my eyes. It's not like he'll listen anyway. I pad slowly back to my bed and turn on the lamp to survey the damage. It's not terribly sore, just uncomfortable. I poke at the scars to see if it will cause any more discomfort on contact.

Ouch...

I don't really know why I did it. I couldn't explain it if someone asked. I guess, it just happened. I sigh. It isn't so painful. I still haven't gone deep enough to draw blood. And I won't. I'm not stupid.

Yes you are.

Shut up. Nonetheless, I went deeper than ever before and I have a feeling these scars won't be gone in the morning. Luckily, I always wear long sleeves so no-one will see. I stare at the scars for a little bit longer. They are red lines. Not angry red lines, but slightly swollen around the edges. I haven't drawn blood but I have made a scab. At least, it'll be a very thin scab by tomorrow. I'll sleep it off. Hopefully, it'll be gone by tomorrow. Hopefully....
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't sure about the title to this. I'm sorry, yet again for the shortness but it's not like I have many readers.....at least, I don't think I do. -_-' If you are reading this though, I hope you enjoyed it! I've been updating like mad to make up for the shortness and I hope it's appreciated. You know, guys, if you read this, please review so I know. Even if you just put a smiley face like this : =3 for it was good and a sad face like this: =( for it was bad. If you wish to elaborate feel free to do so. I encourage constructive criticism so feel free to give some!