Status: Inactive as of yet. I'll probably finish it once TGTBT is done :)

My Guardian Angel

Erin

I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I wasn't exactly paying attention to it - just thinking....

You're not crazy Erin. Don't listen to them. I know you're not crazy.

I looked around. Urgh. It was still there. well, not exactly there...
I mean, it felt like it was there, but physically, it was just my empty, boring room. I stretched my legs
and got up, over to the laptop. As it loaded up, I took another gulp of the glass of coke sitting beside me. I just don't get it. I'm a normal person, right? So why can't whatever this is just leave me alone?
Because you're not normal! You're special!
Uuuuurghhh.

My laptop finished loading, and I looked up to see 5 familiar faces staring back at me.

Avenged Sevenfold

Ok so today isn't eactly the greatest day for an Avenged fan. It's the 28th of December, and any of us would know what today is.

The first anniversary of the death of The Rev

It pains me to think about it. After following them for 9 years, its like everything has gone 'kaput'.
You know what I mean?

Anyways, I should probably blab about my wonderfully normal life.

Yeah, i'm haunted. I don't know why i'm haunted, what i'm haunted by, who i'm haunted by, but all I know is that there is something following me. Yeah I know - i'm crazy right? Thats what everyone says. I'm just this paranormal freak. Even Jaimie (besto) doesn't believe me - and thats tough.

Theres one thing though. The dude thats haunting me, he's not trying to hurt me or any of that shit.
He's like...I dunno...maybe he's friendly...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello wonderful fans! :D

So here is my new story as promised....I decided to do something a7x, since I love them so muchy :)

This story is dedicated to the legend that is The Reverend Tholomew Plague. Although he passed a year today, he is with us, and will be foREVer :')

comments would be very much appreciated! :D