Status: Inactive as of yet. I'll probably finish it once TGTBT is done :)

My Guardian Angel

Spotted.

"Umm...what's so interesting about the window?" I barely heard Jaimie's voice. My eyes were transfixed at the sight of (half of) my favourite band, mere tables away.

"N-never mind," I stammered, trying desperately to look away from the stunning sight in front of me. What if they saw me? Some creepy stalker girl th-

"Here's your food!" I was actually happy to see the waitress, something to divert my attention. I gazed down hungrily at the burger on my plate. Remind me to thank Jimmy later.

...

...

Jimmy?

Ahh, leave it.

"Can you believe this is actually happening?" Jaimie exclaimed for about the fifth time. I nodded, trying very hard not to look back at the window.

"In Huntington Beach. In our own house, which is amazing might I add. 5 minutes away from the beach. The beach. You expect me to believe it?" Jaimie chuckled, and I shrugged. "It's true though. I honestly never thought i'd end up coming to California. I was expecting Texas or something!" Jaimie practically spat out her food.

"Texas!?"

"Yeah!"

"What made you come up with that?!"

"Meh, my mum has some obsession with their accents. She'd probably leave my dad for one of them," I scoffed and took another bite of my burger. Pure heaven. Ah god, thank you so much Jimmy, wherever you are, this is-

"ERIN!" Jaimie hissed excitedly, causing me to look up. The look in her eyes said it all...

Oh shit....

~*~

Brian's POV

"Dude, why are we going to Ruby's so early?" Zacky kept groaning behind me. Not that I cared.

"I just wanted some food! Calm down man!" I took a seat at our regular table next to the window, overlooking the beach.

"Do you fuck! There's a reason, and i'm gonna get it out of you," I know fine well there was a reason....which reminds me...

"-should mean something?" I heard a voice faintly, and turned to see the same blonde from the beach, with the same brunette. Neither were positioned to see me unless they turned around, but I smiled.

"Which one?," Zacky whispered, causing me to jump.

"What!?"

"Shut up man! It's clearly one of those girls! Which one!?" I looked at the girls and then down again.

"What do you care?" I took out my phone, but he grabbed it out of my hand. "Dude-"

"Are you ready for this Bri?" I opened my mouth to say something harsh back, but I just couldn't. The question struck me. Was I ready for another relationship so soon? It all depended on her I guess...

"I don't know...it's just....what if she's looking for more than a one night stand?" I mumbled, the lines in the wood of the table suddenly becoming more interesting.

"You're talking about her like you know her," I looked up again and sighed, shrugging. Turning once more, I noticed the blonde looking around, so I quickly faced Zacky.

"The blonde one. Don't look," He smirked knowingly, and I watched from the corner of my eye.

Spotted.

Once she'd finally turned back around, and the waitress served them, I sighed in relief.

"Nice," Zacky commented, and I opened my mouth to reply, but he cut me off. "But you can quit acting like a teenager," He chuckled, and I reached over to punch his arm.

"Shut up man!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you know, I was NOT supposed to update this until Too Good To Be True was finished. The reason there was a massive gap of no updating was because this story was on a break, so yeah.

However.

Recently, two people - bloodyvegeance and Noorriiss commented on this, and their kind words made me feel horrible that i've left you all hanging so long. So here's a little chappy to keep you guys going :)

This story WILL be resumed soon, considering there's only about 5/6/7 chapters left of TGTBT so.

Thank you for remaining with me so long!
xoxo