Status: One shott <3

Do You Believe Me Now?

Do You Believe me now?

I sighed and stared longingly at him. He really was my dream guy. His jett black hair, his lip piercings and most of all. His eyeliner. I quickly shook myself out of my daydream when I saw his friend nudge him and direct his eyes toward me. I looked back up at the stage where my best friend was performing. She was one of the opening acts for All Time Low during their MSP (My Small Package) tour. The bands performed in order of Before You Exit, city (Comma) State, Misbehaved Crowd (Aly's band), A Rocket to the moon, All Time Low and BVB would switch every other night as to who would be headlining the show that night. Tonight it was ATL. Aly or Lyric as Alex (Gaskarth) would call her was doing amazing! I really think she had a chance of getting signed. We were doing the last show in Maryland tonight and then Aly and I would be taking a train back to Boston. I was still pushing Aly to talk to Alex considering that she had been fantasizing about him since she found out the band was going on tour. Yeah they talked every now and then, but he always started the conversation with her. To explain Misbehaved Crowd-the rest of the band were just a back up band. They were just in it for the love of music and the paycheck (as bad as it sounds) but they didn't want fame out of it. But back to me and Aly. When I said to talk to Alex, she would come back at me with the whole 'but you never talk to Andy!' Yes *sigh* Andy Sixx is the guy I had been daydreaming about.
I was then pulled out of my thoughts by the many teenage boys (some girls) wanting to buy merch from Misbehaved Crowd. Aly and the band walked off stage. I saw some figure start talking to her but I ignored it. figuring it couldnt be that bad, whoever it was. Boy was I wrong.

Soon enough every band had finished and I was greeted by Aly.

"Hey gurl so how did we sound tonight?" She asked helping me pack up the boxes.

"Amazing as usual! Hey so did Alex talk to you at all?" I questioned sending her a sly look.

She sighed-
"No, Matt Flyzik just told me I was singing Remembering Sunday with him and that was it."

"I saw him hug you after you sang tho!"

"Ki it dosen't mean anything! and hey don't go there! You haven't said a word to your lover boy Andddyyy!"
I rolled my eyes

"Will you keep your voice down? I don't want people to hear! And walk forwards your going to run into-" I was interupted by a crash. Sighing I didn't even turn around

"Aly should I even turn around?" I just heard her mumble and start stuttering.

I turned around, hoping for a laugh. Instead I saw some really huge guy, taller than Aly and I combined, huge muscles, looking P!SSED! I quickly ran to Aly'd defense.

"Hey man stop yelling at her! It was an accident!"

"DO you think I care? This dumb idiot ran into me!" Mr dude yelled.

"Come on she's an innocent 17 year old girl stop being a jerk!"

I yelled back the guy swung back to hit Aly, the second after he slapped her, was when suddenly the guy was laying on his back. I quickly helped Aly up to see Alex and Andy had both tackled the guy. A security guy then took over, and basically 'escorted' the dude out.

"Lyric are you alright?" Alex asked frantically, she looked really shaken up

"Well that guy wasn't in the holiday spirit."

I commented taking note that tomorrow was Christmas eve. Andy who I just noticed was standing besides me now chuckled.

I looked at Alex who was wiping tears that had fallen, and hugged her. he turned to me

"I'm gonna take her back to my bus to get her some ice, that guy hit her pretty hard."

"Thats rediculous! What type of guy hits a teenage girl! It was an accident!" I said in anger after hugging aly and Alex took her to his bus.

"Your right.Ki, thats what I like about you. Anyone can mess with you, but when it comes to your friends your ready to kill." He smiled and took my hand

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"Back to my bus. I want to get to know you."

"Why?" Was all I asked, simply because I couldn't fathom as to why he would want to get to know me.
He stopped and looked at me.

"Because. I knew from the second I saw you, there was some instant connection."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night, the guys had sent mine and Aly's stuff back to Boston, where our friends maddy and cami would take it to our apartment. We kept a gymbag for clothes for the next day and other nessicities. We would be shipping up to Boston (aayyoooo! Sorry Dropkick murpheys flashback) the next day via train. She spent the night at the house in which Alex and Rian shared while me and Andy stayed on his bus.
We spent the whole night talking. Our conversation had only been serious at one point. Before we fell asleep. It had been about love.

"Why?" It was now his turn to ask me the never ending question.

"I just don't believe in love. All it leads to is hurt and pain, I've seen it nearly emotionaly end some of the closet people in my life." When he looked at me confused I sighed and answered-

"Aly. Back in Boston she had been dating a hockey player, Milan Lucic. After they dated for a year, she found out he had been cheating on her with a close friend. She had given everything she had to him, and he still went behind her back. With a friend! She loved him, and it ruined her. The same thing happened to me with Bill."

"Bad experiences make the heart grow fonder. You shouldn't give up on love."

I looked at him and saw it in his eyes.

Love.

I got scared. so I ran. I pretended to sleep and the second the bus stopped I ran. Leaving him only with the memory of me, hoping in my mind that he would forget me. But in my heart, praying that he wouldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ehh! Merry Christmas!"

"AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Aly jumped in and sang. We were back in our small town in Maine for Christmas. We had gotten back home around 2am this morning. It was now 11 and PRESENT TIME!

We had been exchanging gifts for an hour, and I couldn't help but feel the empty pit in my stomach. Aly exchanged the same look with me, she had done the same thing to Alex. Ran.

All of a sudden Aly's dad and brothers were laughing histerically.

"What?" We asked confused

"So uh you guys had a dance party in Ihop with all time low? Ohlala look at Aly and Alex!"

We started laughing thinking of the memory, our moms gave us a knowing look. We told them everything, as we always did.

Three hours later and me and Aly went and crashed in her old room at her parents house exhausted. Dreaming, of the guys we left behind.

We both woke up around 3am. Not being able to sleep.

"Thinking of Andy?"

"Thinking of Alex?" We both sighed and walked downstairs to the kitchen, we saw that it started snowing. Typical for Maine.

"Why are we so dumb. We just left the most perfect guys in the world." Aly asked

"Cause were afraid of rejection. and heartbreak. and Pain." I answered sadly.

Our sad thoughts were interupted by a soft knock on the door. We looked up and saw a mess of black hair standing on the outside looking in. I jumped up and smiled. Andy. I ran outside and into his arms. He spun me around. Looked me in the eyes, and kissed me.

"I love you Ki, I know, that I've made you believe. Please, give us a chance." I smiled and only nodded,

"When you left, I saw the side of love that you explained. But you havent seen the good side, my side. Do you believe me now?"

"forever and always."

And that's how me and Aly found our true loves. Of course, her and Alex didn't get back together as smoothly as Andy and I. But only because he didn't understand what she had gone through. But now as we stand in our empty apartment in Boston, my things all in Ohio with Andy, and Aly's stuff all in Maryland with Alex, we realized how much not only did we need our boyfriends but each other. We really were best friends till the end. And Andy and I, well

He made me believe