Memories from the snow

Memories from the snow

Memories from the snow.

You. Me. Us. It’s everything that counts right in this perfect moment. Nothing could change it. Nothing could never ever change how I felt for you. But it did. I remember how you told me that you loved me but it couldn’t be us together anymore.
I remember how my eyes started to tear up. The tears blinded my eyes. The love made me blind. I let them loose. I let the tears loose. You told me too stop crying but I couldn’t. You said if I cried you would start crying too. I didn’t stop I thought you were acting selfish.

Now. Here. Laying on my bed in this messy room. Sometimes with my eyes closed. Books and papers everywhere on the wooden floor. Only thinking about you. Nothing else. No… nothing else.
From time too time you would still call me but I didn‘t pick the phone up.
I don’t want to talk too you. No only thinking about all the memories we had together. You. Me. Us. Laying in the cold beautiful white snow just in silence. When I got cold you would hold me tight in your arms.

I bet you know I still love you. But I don’t want to have anything to do with you anymore. Only the beautiful sad memories that I will keep in my memory forever and always.
The memories from the winter I never will forget. Memories from the snow.

You know? The snow when you lay down and you slightly whisper to yourself.

“When it’s cold I’d like to die”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah..this is the first story i uploaded on here. I would apreciate if you would just leave a comment and tell me what you think of the little short story.