Woah...that's not cereal....

One.

I walked into the school, anxious teenagers talking and laughing all around me. I slowly walked to the end of the hallway, making my way to my locker. When I got there, I hurriedly switched my books, and turned around heading for class.
I walked by the students undetected to my first class, when all of a sudden I run into a hard object. I fell down; I could already hear the laughter from the other kids, adding to my daily torture.
I looked up to see a very muscular guy, with short black hair, and the most amazing eyes. He smirked at me and held out his hand. "Sorry didn't see you there," he said in a low, raspy voice.
“It’s okay,” I replied in a quiet voice. He bent down, and helped me gather my things. “You don’t have to help me,” I mumbled softly. “Now why wouldn’t I help a pretty girl like you out, especially when it was my fault,” he said with the smirk still on his face.
“Thanks,” I whispered making my way to my class. I got about a foot before an arm flew out in front of me, blocking my path. “How about I walk you to class, it’s the least I could do.” He said in a cocky tone. “I think I’ll be fine.” I sighed, trying again to walk, but he just kept his arm there. “Look, I think I can make it to my class without your help, I’ve been doing it by myself for a while now, and I don’t think today has changed my ability.” I said walking away. I heard his friends howling with laughter, as I walked into my class.
***
After enduring the torture of my first four classes, I made my way down the hallway to the cafeteria. I got in the back of the extremely large line, and got my food. I walked outside, and sat under my tree. The tree I’ve sat under for almost four years, everyday at lunch, alone. Nobody really ever wanted to be my friend, but that’s okay because, I never wanted them to be my friend.
I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t see the group walking towards me, or when they sat down, and stared at me. I however, did notice them, when a hand tried to steal my food. I smacked the hand and looked up to see the guy from earlier, and three others.
“Umm…why?” I asked looking at them all incredulously. “What, I can’t even come say hello to my best friend?” He asked a sexy annoying pout on his perfect stupid lips. “No?” I asked confused. “Fine, last time I call you my best friend.” He said pouting again. “There’s no way in hell I’d ever be your best friend.” I said continuing to eat.
“Do you guys mind, I was kind of doing something before you came along.” They had been sitting there staring at me eating for ten minutes now. “Like what?” The one with long hair asked bored. “I was thinking and besides, four scary looking people staring me down, does not make me feel good.” “Too bad, we’re not leaving, guess you’ll have to get used to it. Oh, how silly of me to not introduce us, you must think we’re monsters.” My ‘best friend’ said with a sarcastic smile. “I’m Matt, but you can call me sexy,” I snorted, and he glared at me, so I quickly shut up, and paid attention. “The tall guy is Jimmy, the guy with the bull ring is Zacky, and the last one is Brian.” He said pointing at each one. “Aren’t you going to tell us your lovely name?” He said, the others nodding at his comment. “No.” I said and got up walking away.
I threw away my trash, and started towards the music building, where my next class was. I was almost there, when I was lifted up, and thrown over someone’s shoulder. “You know that was pretty rude,” Matt said. “So, was joining me uninvited.” I challenged. “We were just being friendly to the new girl; it’s not our fault that you lack proper social skills.” “New girl? NEW GIRL?” I yelled. “This is my fourth year here, and you had two classes with me last year, talk about being friendly my ass.” I huffed, and kicked him. He dropped me, and I made a run for it, but the others quickly caught me.
“Four years? Really? I’ve never noticed you before.” Matt said. “Yeah well, I tend to blend in with my surroundings.” I stated crossing my arms over my chest. They all chuckled, and just dragged me to wherever they were taking me.
“Where are we going, I’ve got to get to class.” I asked. “You’re not going to class. We’re taking you out, you know hang out.” Zacky said with a duh tone. “WHY?” “Because we want to, now stop squirming.” Brian complained. “Why do you want to, you ignore me for four years, and then when I bump into him, you automatically are astounded with me, new flash, doesn’t. Make. Sense.” I said emphasizing the last three words.
We approached the parking lot, and not a second later, they stopped at a car. “Don’t put me in that car, I swear, I-“ I was cut off by the car door shutting. I pouted, and huffed, as the rest got in the car. “You know, you look hot when you pout, you should do it more often.” Matt stated with a smirk, and I changed my expression to a scowl.
After driving for what seemed like hours, we stopped in front of a house. The guys started to get out, but I just stayed in the car. Then, Matt grabbed me out of the car, and walked with me into the house.
“Matt, what are you doing to her?” Said a voice I didn’t recognize.