Woah...that's not cereal....

Twleve.

Matt’s POV
I can’t believe Brian would even think of saying that to Isabelle! What was he thinking? All I know is that he is getting worse than a punch in the nose when I get back. I kept on walking in the direction of the bakery hoping that Isabelle had gone there.
When I saw the bakery at the end of the street I could see a light on. Hopefully she’s in there, since I really have no other place to look. I walked up to the door, and turned the knob. Thank God it was unlocked! I followed the light to the back of the shop, and stopped in the doorway at what I saw.
There was Isabelle cooking? I made a weird noise out of confusion, and she turned around shocked. She had tears streaming down her face, red puffy eyes, and her hair looked like hell. She was beautiful.
“What are you doing here?” She sniffled. “How did you get in?”
“The door was unlocked, you should really lock it with all the freaks running around in New York.” I joked trying to get her to smile. She didn’t she just broke down crying in a heap on the floor.
I ran over to her, and held her in my arms. I don’t know how I could have ever let her go. She was the most remarkable woman I have ever seen in my entire life, and that’s saying something because, I have seen a lot of women.
“How could he say that, I mean it wasn’t my fault, I tried so hard, he forced me, I didn’t want to. And then it was too late. I couldn’t stop.” She sobbed into my shoulder. I kissed her forehead, and whispered comforting words in her ear until she fell asleep. Then I walked upstairs to her apartment, and laid her in her bed.
Isabelle’s POV
I woke up my eyes stinging from crying half the night. I jumped when I realized I was in my bed, and I don’t remember walking here. I looked around and saw Matt sleeping uncomfortably in an arm chair beside my bed. I gently tapped his shoulder to wake him up.
He opened his eyes, and smiled when he saw me. “Morning cookie monster.” He croaked out. I gave him a confused look and just got up to go to the bathroom. On my way out, I looked in the mirror, and screamed. I had cookie dough all through my hair, and on my face. It was everywhere!
Matt ran in the bathroom. “Are you okay? What happened? Why’d you scream?” He panted out. I pointed to my hair, and he started laughing. Pretty soon, I started laughing too. We ended up on the floor beside each other still laughing. When we finally stopped, Matt turned on his side to look at me. He got a serious look on his face, and it made me worry.
“Matt what’s wrong?” He shook his head and smiled. He started leaning closer to me, and my breath hitched in my throat. He touched his lips to mine, and I instantly felt butterflies whirling in my stomach. His lips were so warm and soft. I started moving my lips with his, and he ran his hands along my sides.
Just when we started getting hot and heavy, or in other words, his hand was up my shirt. The bell rang downstairs. I jumped up, and ran downstairs Matt huffing behind me. When I got down there, my worst nightmare faced me. A really really fat guy. You might think this silly to be my worst nightmare, but I’ve been caught off guard by them before, and let me tell you it’s nasty business.
He looked up when he saw me. “Hello, I would like to sample your chocolate chunk double fudge cake.” He said in a nasally high pitched voice. Oh no not the samples! They always want samples, but never buy anything, I hate it!
I got a little plate and fork, and got a piece of the cake. I handed it to him with a huge fake smile, and he looked at me snootily. The bastard. He ate the whole thing and then started shaking his head. “No, no I don’t like that.” Don’t like that! It took eating the whole piece of cake to realize that you don’t like it.
After nine samples he left saying this was just not his style of pastries. Ugh! I put the closed sign on the door and locked it. I really wasn’t in the mood today. I walked upstairs and saw Matt watching T.V. on my couch.
He looked up when I came in and smiled. “Is he gone now?” I nodded and walked over to him. I sat beside him on the couch, and rested my head on his shoulder. He didn’t seem to mind, so I didn’t move it.
“I decided to leave the shop closed today. I don’t think I want to be mock smiley all day long.” I sighed. That’s one of the worst things ever. Fake smiles hurt way worse than real ones.
He rested his head on mine. “Do you want to talk about it?” He asked sweetly. I shook my head under his causing him to laugh. “Stop, it’s really hard to look down your shirt when you move your head.” I grabbed the blanket and covered up my chest. He laughed and I looked up at him.
“You better get back, they’re probably worried about you.” He shook his head and held tightly on to me.
“Nope, they know where I am. Isabelle, I just want you to know that Brian didn’t really mean what he said; he was just worried about his sister, and Hannah. I forced Hannah to tell us, she didn’t want to , but I wouldn’t let her. You shouldn’t be mad at her for my selfish behavior, and my intimidation, or my sexy looks.”
I looked at him strangely and he laughed. “Like anyone could resist me, come on, they couldn’t even try.” I raised my eyebrow, and got up off the bed.
“Matt I take that as a challenge, now go back to the bus, and I’ll meet you there at one to have lunch, so we can catch up.” He looked shocked, sad, mortified. Nonetheless, he got up and walked out. I followed him downstairs, and when he went out the door, he turned around and waved with a huge smile on his face.
That man will be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I've been swamped with problems if that make sense.