Woah...that's not cereal....

Four.

I woke up in a white room, with bright lights, which can only mean one thing. Hospital. I hate hospitals; they always smell like old people, moth balls, piss, and random sex in the linen closet. Ugh, stupid horny interns. I let out a growl, and heard a jump from beside me. I looked over to see Matt with Jimmy curled up in his lap. To put it bluntly, I laughed my fucking ass off.
The noise must have woken them, because the next thing I knew Jimmy was on the floor, and Matt was seething. “Calm down there sparky.” I said trying to hold in my laughs.
“You think this is funny huh?” said a very gorgeous looking angry Matt. “Yeah baby, Jimmy sit on him more often, that angry look gets me going.” Motion seized, and all eyes turned to me. It was then I saw, the rest of the guys, Matt’s mom and who I’m assuming is Matt’s dad, two nurses, and the doctor.
“Now, now, you’re not in the physical condition to be having any of that kind of exercise.” He said causing my whole face to flush really badly. Matt looked at me and winked. I fought back a gag.
“Miss Mariano, you passed out because of dehydration, and fatigue. We have already notified your parents, and they are on their way.” The doctor said while looking at a chart.
“No their not, they’re at a meeting in Prague, they never leave meetings overseas for anything.” “Well, they told me otherwise, Missy.” That doctor just called me Missy, and insulted my capability to understand my parents. Hell. No.
“Excuse me? Excuse me? Are you questioning my intelligence? I don’t think that’s how you talk to patients. I should sue you for being rude. No manners these days I tell you, no manners. My parents will not be coming, my sister had an emergency kidney transplant when she was 8, and they didn’t come back early from vacation. They stayed until the end of their scheduled time. So, I don’t think that a little lack of water, and drowsiness, will make change their ways.” The doctor looked at me stunned. He nodded his head, told me I could check out anytime, and walked away.
Jimmy turned to me with a smile, “Man, you really know how to make a person feel inadequate.” Inadequate? “Jimmy you know big words?” I asked yet again amazed at his abilities. “Yeah, and I didn’t have to ask anybody what I said this time either, I already know what it means.” He stated very proud of himself. “Wow.” I eased my way out of the bed, and went to the bathroom to change.
“So, can we leave now, I need to get home, and let my dog out.” I stated once I walked back in the room. “Sure we can, but first the doctor gave us some rules. He said that apparently this dehydration, and fatigue thing isn’t just from today, that it’s been building up over time, so we have to watch you, and make sure that you drink plenty of liquids, and rest often. That means we’re going to see a lot more of each other.” Mattie Pants (Ha! I love that) said with an all knowing smirk. Damn him.
***
After they dropped me off and made sure I was okay, I wondered into my house, and basked in the quietness. Oh, how I’ve longed for this all day.
Since I really didn’t have a dog, I made started upstairs, and got changed for bed. As soon as I laid my head on the pillow, I was out.
***
The next morning when I woke up, I was hoping yesterday was all a dream, and I was still in class asleep with my head about to fall of the desk. That hope was soon crushed when my bedroom door was busted down by four teenage bodies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short, and terrible, but I ran out of ideas, and nothing funny happend today that I could add as material. Inspiration would be appreciated.