Woah...that's not cereal....

Six.

I woke up in the morning to someone stroking my hair. That’s really creepy….especially when you don’t know who it is. I turned my head around to see Matt’s smiling face. I gave him a weird look before getting up and running to the bathroom.
Matt started banging on the door, and asking if I was alright. When I was done, I opened the door, which wasn’t a good idea, seeing as Matt was still knocking profusely, which resulted in him hitting me in the head. I quickly put my hand to my head, and sat down feeling dizzy.
“Are you okay, I’m so sorry!” He looked alarmed as I just sat there, thinking about him without clothes on. Yes, my thoughts are very blunt. “I’m fine, just need some advil or something.” I mumbled, trying to stand up. He pushed me back down and stared at me.
“You scared me, you just shot right up, and ran into the bathroom, what happened?” Matt worried was a fineable look for him, but then again what isn’t a good look for him. Just as I started to imagine him in geeky glasses and sweater vests, a hand waved in front of my face.
“I had to pee really badly, like I’m talking worse than a race horse here.” I said coming out of my trance. He chuckled, and then helped me stand up. “How about breakfast and something for that head?” I looked up at that beautiful man’s face, and nodded my head obediently.
***
After breakfast, and me getting changed, Matt decided we should do something. So, here I sit, doing nothing but thinking about what that something is going to be. Matt is sitting across from me with a puzzled expression I’m sure matched my own.
“I think we should give up, we’ve been thinking for an hour.” I finally said breaking our daze. “Good idea, why don’t we just get some pizza, and catch a movie?” I stared at that man incredulously. “Could you not have come up with that plan, say, an hour ago?” Man that man, ugh! Unnerving!
“Ummm…no. That plan was too easy, we needed something spectacular. Duh.” I need your spectacular something in my spectacular vag-“Isabelle? Are you okay?” He eyes looked at me worried, as his and went to caress my cheek. But of course my stupid body had to react as I blushed.
He smiled at the reaction, and chuckled to himself, before getting up. “You’re a jerk Matthew!” He looked shocked. I started to walk out of the kitchen, and I could already hear his heavy footsteps behind me. I was almost to the stairs when, he grabbed my arm and spun me around.
“Why am I a jerk?” He yelled obviously angry. “You laughed at me, that’s not nice, especially when I blushed, god, why do you have to be so confusing?” “I’m confusing, half the time I don’t know if you like me, or you hate me, it’s like you’re bipolar or something woman!” I guess finally it was my turn to stare bewildered.
After a few minutes, he turned toward the door. Just as he was about to open it, I whispered, “How could I ever hate you?” He sighed with his hand on the doorknob, and turned around charging in my direction.
When he got to me, he pulled me into him, and crashed his lips flush to mine. I gasped not expecting this, and pulled away amazed. He looked hurt, and angry as he went to leave again. This time I grabbed him, and kissed his lips urgently. He smiled into the kiss, and wrapped his arms tightly around me.
Immediately, after we started to heat the kiss up, the front door opened, and I heard footsteps, but I couldn’t stop kissing him, his lips were intoxicating. “Isabelle Alexandra Mariano! What the hell do you think you are doing?” At that precise moment, Matt pulled away, and we both turned to gaze upon a fuming woman.

My mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.