Status: Active :)

We Can't Forget Last Summer

Give It To Me

"How do you know John?" Carter asked, furrowing his brow and crossing his arms over his chest.

I shrugged. "You'd be surprised about how many connections that boy has with us." I rolled my eyes and walked into his kitchen.

I opened the fridge and pulled out a water bottle, unscrewing the top and taking a sip.

"Help yourself." My brother mumbled under his breath.

I shook my head and ignored it.

"I don't think you should hang out with him that much, Carson."

"Who? John?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I gave my brother a look and cocked an eyebrow. "Care to explain why?"

My brother shrugged and sighed heavily. He hoisted his self up onto his kitchen counter. "He seems like somewhat of a player."

I scoffed loudly. "Please Carter. I know. And he is. But I've dealt with many dicks before. It's not a very big deal."

"Yeah, but you're-"

I cut him off. "I'm what? Weak? No, I'm not. You above all people should know that. And even if I wanted to get with John, it would have happened already, okay? And it's not like I'm some slut or anything. I'm not just going to fuck some guy and be done with it."

My brother rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because you're one to 'fuck guys."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

He sighed and hopped off the kitchen counter. "It means that although you put up this whole persona for yourself, especially back at home, everyone knows you're the biggest virgin around."

"That isn't true." I shook my head.

Before Carter could continue, I rolled my eyes and strutted towards the apartment door. I walked out, slamming the door in the process.

I drove myself home thinking over the conversation I just had with my brother. I let out a heavy sigh before noticing the dark rain clouds in the sky. I turned on the radio, switching stations until I found one reporting weather.

Apparently, a huge storm was approaching, a serious one too. I quickly drove home and went inside. I sat down on the couch and turned on the television switching to a local new channel.

I eventually fell asleep on the couch. I was awoken by a phone call. I answered, discovering it was Sara on the other end.

"Carson? Hi."

"Hey. When are you coming home?" I asked.

She sighed lightly. "I don't think I'm going to be able tonight. This storm is going to be pretty bad."

"Yeah, I've been watching the weather channel."

"It's going to be a gruesome one. Better play it safe and just stay here. Do not go out, okay?"

"Okay."

She then proceeded to give me instructions on what to do with the animals outside and how to lock up their cages. We got off the phone about twenty minutes later and I decided to take a shower.

Before doing so, I looked out my bedroom window, noticing the winds whipping by quickly and the dark clouds from before had now turned a distinct, black and the air was foggy.

Right then, there were several, quick, anxious knocks at the front door. I rushed over, opening the door quickly to find, John standing there with two packs of beers, his girlfriend Tara, Garrett, Pat, Jared, Kennedy and two other unfamiliar girls.

"Um, hi?" I choked, noticing Tara.

"Howdy!" Pat cheered, breaking through the crowd to greet me.

"Storm watch!" Garrett followed, marching into the living room with Pat.

I watched as the guys and girls walked into my house, leaving me dazed.

"I'm kind of confused." I claimed, biting my lip and closing the front door.

"We like to have parties when there are storms." Jared cleared the situation up for me. I nodded my head, although I was still severely confused with the entire dilemma.

"You obviously know Tara by now," Jared said, and then pointed towards the two unfamiliar faces. "And those are her friends, Lilly and Wendy."

I examined the two girls already making themselves at home in my aunt's house- a place where I am almost positive they've never been to before.

Lilly was wearing short denim shorts. Her brown and mahogany cowboy boots were obviously brand new, and I'm not just saying that because I see the tag on the end. They were shinning in the glow of the lamp resting on the small coffee table she was hoisting her feet up onto. Her legs, which were awfully short and stubby were over tanned- almost orange and clearly not a natural of Arizona sun oriented tan. Her breasts were like springs ready to jump over the edge of her shirt and I'm ninety nine percent sure they had a mind of their own. She chewed her gum loudly and obnoxiously, like a fucking cow eating grass or some other shit.

I couldn't bear to look at the girl anymore, so my eyes shot over to her friend, Wendy.

Wendy stood there, looking down at Pat deviously.

Now this- this was extremely hysterical.

Wendy was a redhead and completely resembled the girl from the fast food chain restaurant- Wendy's. That is, a much sluttier and grown up version of America's beloved Wendy.

She had foundation caked on her face and blue eyeliner. Unlike her lovely friend Lilly, Wendy wore pants, not exposing her legs, but these pants were extremely tight and clung to her body. Did I mention these pants weren't pants, but leggings? Major camel toe happening in my own living room.

I sighed heavily and shook my head. "What are these people doing in my home?"

"Home?" Jared smirked, raising his eyebrows.

I stifled a smile and looked away. I mumbled a quick "Shut up" all while smiling.

Suddenly, the lights in the house flickered and the power box outside let out a large 'boom'. The house went instantly dark, earning several screams from the girls. After the screaming fit was over the house was silent.

"Shit." I basically announced and walked into the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and pulled out a flashlight.

I started gathering flashlights, candles and matches, all of which Sara told me would be located in kitchen cabinets and the closet across from the bedroom.

"Someone help me out here."

John rushed over, causing Tara, who sat on his lap to fall off to the side of the couch. He grabbed some candles and two flashlights from me, passing them to Jared and Kennedy. Garrett grabbed some other candles and a light.

We placed the abundant amount of candles on the coffee table and lit them one by one, which took quite some time. And no help from the girls.

Finally once we were finished, Pat suggested we played a game.

"Oh my god! Truth or dare!" Tara nearly yelled.

"Definitely," Lilly agreed, grinning.

John sighed. "Why not?"

The game started with stupid little dares and truths, which in all honesty, I enjoyed. The guys were funny when asked who their first crushes were and what happened on their first kiss. The worst dare was asking Pat to stick his finger through one of the lit candles, which he did successfully.

"You guys suck at this game," Wendy commented. "We need to get some better dares."

"Don't worry I got one. When Kennedy and Jared gets back we'll play again."

Kenny and Jared were in the kitchen, looking for their flashlights they replaced.

Tara began to lean over and kiss John. She began to straddle his waist and they started to get really into it.

My stomach dropped to the bottomless pit and I tried my best to look away. I noticed John's hand tightly placed on Tara's thigh. I swallowed hard, looking away.

It was then that I noticed Garrett looking right at me, clearly concerned.

He got up suddenly and gestured for me to follow him. I got up, not thinking the situation thorough clearly. I followed him into the dark hallway leading to the bedrooms.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"Then why did you suddenly look like you were going to through up the minute Tara and John started to make out."

"Because it's gross."

"I think it's gross, but I don't have the urge of throwing when it happens."

"Well I guess you just have a high tolerance level than me." I folded my arms over my chest.

He sighed heavily and rolled his eyes. "Fine."

Garrett and I once again joined the group.

Tara and John finally stopped sucking face and Tara decided it was her turn. She looked back and forth between the guys and her friends, never once glancing at me- which I was fine with.

"Kennedy," Tara said, smirking. "I dare you to make out with Carson. And feel her up."

"What?" All five guys said at once, John a little louder than the rest.

"You were dared. You have to."

"But she's my friend." Kennedy protested.

"And she will still be your friend when you're finished." Tara shrugged, as if it was no big deal.

After much protesting Kennedy sighed and walked over to me. "I'm sorry Carson."

"It's okay." I croaked, looking a John through the corner of my eye.

"Take off you shirt Carson." Wendy said.

"Shut the fuck up." I looked at her.

She widened her eyes and then rolled them. "He's going to feel you up. You're lucky we're letting you keep your bra on."

I stood up violently and marched over to her. "And you're lucky I don't throw your ass outside right now so you could get sucked up by the wind Wizard-of-Oz style."

She rolled her eyes at me. I felt Kennedy's hand on my shoulder, pulling me back. I sighed heavily and went back to him.

I pulled off my shirt, trying my best not to blush. I was glad I had picked a black bra today, one that was actually pretty fancy.

"You have two minutes." Tara mentioned, turning the timer on, oh her phone.

I sat back down on the couch and let out a shaky breath and Kennedy leaned over me. He placed his hands on my breasts and I cringed.

He kissed my lips lightly and continued doing so, not pushing any further.

"I swear to god, if you don't add some tongue I'm going to add an extra minute. Do it." Lilly commented.

I opened my mouth and allowed Kennedy's tongue in. It all felt so wrong and I had this terrible feeling in my stomach. I was making a complete fool out of myself.

But that's when something came over me. I remember Carter and mine conversation earlier today, about my 'image' and how it wasn't me. And then I thought of John and Tara.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Kennedy's neck, pushing my mouth harder onto his. I dug my fingers into his hair. He instantly responded by falling onto the couch and pulling me on top of him. I was tempted to open my eyes to see John next to me. Something inside of me wanted him to see this.

Kennedy and I moved in sync. I then bit his lip and pulled it out with me. The girls started cheering and I grinned, letting out a breath. Kennedy began to moan as I kissed up and down his neck and he began to do the same.

Once again, I bit his lip, but was cut off by John yelling "That's enough! Time's up! Over! Done! Finite! Okay. All good! Who's next?"

I sat up and grabbed my shirt, still on Kennedy's lap. I slipped my shirt on, and smiled at Kennedy. He smiled back, chuckling. He held out his hand, "Friends?"

"Friends." I shook his hand nodding.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD. I AM SO SORRY!!!
I haven't updated in forever and I am truly SO sorry.
I'll attempt to give you my lame excuse, but you guys deserve an explanation.
School has been absolutely crazy and ridiculous and on top of that, the past three weeks I've been having some serious allergy issues. I got really sick and my eyes were inflamed and extremely unattractive, annoying, irritating and bothersome. Therefore, it killed them even more to look at a computer for more than like, five minutes. I've had two projects and essays I've been working on too, so yes, my whole life has been just... hectic.
But yes, that is my explanation and I'm so sorry for not updating.
I really hope you guys liked this too. I tried to make it long and juicy. Was it?
COMMENT! Tell me what you think!

And for those who read my other fic, You're My Backbone:
I should be updating sometime this week.

:)