Status: Active :)

We Can't Forget Last Summer

Color

"Don't worry," Tim gave me a sympathetic smile, "We'll be staying in a hotel tonight."

I shrugged. "It wasn't that bad of a night, I guess." I laughed lightly, mainly to myself. "Not exactly ideal though."

Tim sucked in a breath. "The key is to get the window seat. That way you can rest your head on the side and at least one of your shoulders would be safe."

"I'll keep that in mind."

I watched as the guys got ready- jumping around, singing, shouting and doing whatever they could to get themselves pumped. I noticed John wasn't around. It didn't really matter to me though. As long as I didn't have to deal with him harassing me.

Pat approached me, drum sticks in hand. "Rooms tonight are you Kennedy John and Garrett. I'm with Tim and Jared. Okay?"

"W-what? Why am I in the same room as John?"

Pat cringed. "Sorry Carson. He insisted on it. Plus, he wouldn't let it go. We couldn't get him to change his mind."

I sighed heavily. "It's fine. I'll deal with it."

He smiled. "Thanks. I think we're going on soon," Pat peered out onto the stage and looked into the crowd.

At that moment, John walked backstage, his arm draped around some blonde chick in a tight black leather mini skirt along with a white tank top and leather jacket.

It seemed as if everyone in the room stopped and looked over at the two of them, raising and cocking their eyebrows in confusion. The two of them were completely oblivious to this of course. John played with her wavy blonde hair, while she whispered things into his ear, which in response he would laugh.

I found my fists clenched tightly and my eyes narrowing on them. My face felt as if it was on fire when John kissed the girl on her neck.

"Is he with........ a groupie?" Garrett asked in a hush tone.

"I think... so." I stared in confusion and anger all at the same time.

Kennedy, who stood near the two of them coughed loudly. John noticed and looked up at Kenny. In return, Kennedy shot daggers at John and then his eyes flickered over to me.

John followed Kennedy's gaze to me, where I stood in now more confusion than before. I seemed to have snapped out of it quickly though, rolling my eyes and walking over to the table backstage that held water bottles and food.

I took a bottled water, opened it eagerly and gulped it down. My skin was on fire, my lips were pursed and I had to refrain myself from glaring at the girl on John's arm. She was almost a sluttier version of Tara.

The guys were called to start getting ready for their show. I sat down on the couch backstage with my arm crossed over my chest.

John looked over at me, smirking. He turned his attention back to his whore for a moment. "Why don't you go sit down over there next to my friend Carson." John winked at me.

I shook my head and looked away.

"Okay Johnny," She giggled before walking towards me. As she turned from John, he tapped her on his ass, once again, she giggled like a fucking school girl.

The minute she sat next to me, I shifted away from her, rolling my eyes in the process. Jared looked over at me, offering a sympathetic look.

I ran a hand threw my hair and gave Jared a hopeless expression. He shrugged then ran off onto stage.

"So......" The girl smoothed her skirt out. "How do you know Johnny?"

I wanted to throw up at this stupid nickname she had for him. It was John, not Johnny. I glared at the girl, but then an idea popped into my hand. I smirked and sighed heavily. I crossed my legs and leaned towards her.

"Oh, we go way back," I laughed lightly.

"Oh yeah?" She lit up. "Family?"

"Nah."

She bit her lip, a concerned expression written across her face. "Friends?"

"Not quite." I smiled cheerfully.

"Oh," She was quiet for several moments. "Then what?"

"Fuck buddies."

"What?" Her eyes narrowed and jaw dropped slightly. The tone of her voice lingered in the air, clearly a mixture of surprise and anger.

"Oh yeah," I laughed, looking up at nothing in particular.

"Uh, wha-, um, for how long?" She asked, furrowing her brow.

I sucked in a breath. "Oh, I guess," I bit my lip, then noticed Tim across the room stifling his laughter. "Tim," I addressed him.

He looked over at me, about to laughed.

"How long would you say John and I have been going at it?"

Tim tapped his chin. "Hmmm, probably about four years or so."

Her jaw dropped. "Four years?"

"Oh yeah!" I laughed. "Oh it's all fun and games. Except that time I had to go to the clinic and get checked for that STD, remember that Tim?"

He was about to crack. He sucked in a breath. "Oh yeah. Scary."

I shook my head and then leaned in to the girl. I whispered, "To be honest it happened more than once. And then we had the pregnancy scare. Sheesh, Johnny boy doesn't really like to put a cover on 'Lil J."

"Lil J?" She asked.

"Oh," I widened my eyes. "He didn't tell you? That's what he named his dick."

She swallowed hard and looked at me blankly. "Oh, does he now." She sucked in a breath and looked at me. "Did he like," She paused. "Why did you think you had an STD?"

I shrugged and waved at her. "John Oh sleeps around my dear. All the time. He's had a couple rashes down there before. Poor fellow. Or should I say poor ladies, he always makes sure after sleeping with a girl that they inspect his ding dong."

I laughed and said, "That's what he also calls his dick- his ding dong. Sort of childish if you ask me. I'm sure that's what his mother called it when he was younger and he just never grew out of the habit. He's a huge momma's boy. He even told me once that if incest was legal he would totally go for his mother."

The girl stared at me in disbelief- unable to talk or move.

"But he's a great guy," I assured her. "Really, aside from the fact he has Herpes and everything.... but of course that doesn't define a person. But you know people these days..... so picky. Such a shame. "I shook my head.

The girl's hand shot up to her lips where I assumed John's 'diseased' mouth was on minutes before. "Her-herpies?"

I nodded my head carefully.

"I-I got-gotta go." She grabbed her purse and ran out of the room.

I grinned smugly and made my way over to Tim. He looked at me, completely shocked, yet laughing and shaking his head.

"You. Are. The Devil."

I shrugged. "No big deal. The worst that can happen is a couple rumors get out online."

He chuckled and we left it at that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where's Farrah?" John asked after getting off stage.

"Oh, was that your slut?" I asked.

John looked at me, his eyes widening. "What'd you do?"

I shrugged. "Nothing. She just left."

Tim snorted loudly from behind me and John's eyes shot to him. "Someone tell me what happened."

I exited the room with Kennedy and Jared, both who were eyeing me suspiciously. "Come on, Car, what happened?" Jared asked.

I smirked. "I just scared her off. Told her John had a couple diseases and named his dick 'Lil J."

The two bursted out laughing and I sucked in a breath. "I'm ready for that bed."

"Don't get your hopes up. Most of the times the hotels we stop in have uncomfortable beds." Kennedy commented.

"Well I'm sure it will be better than my shoulder." I grinned.

"Hey, if I may so myself you are pretty comfy."

I shrugged. "What can I say?"

"Hey, wait, I have a question," Jared interrupted. "Why were you so eager to kick that girl out of here?"

Kennedy's eyes gleamed and a smile traced itself across his lips. Jared's did the same.

I furrowed my brow. "What are you getting out?" I asked.

"Oh.... I don't know. Were you jealous?" Kennedy smirked.

"Jealous? What? No!"

"You were jealous that John was getting it on with some other girl that wasn't you." Kennedy poked me in the shoulder.

"I was not!" I objected.

Jared sighed. "Let it go Kenny. She'll realize sooner or later."

The two of them left me standing there dumbfounded. "What? What will I realize?" I chased after them, eager to find out what they were talking about.

Instead, someone behind us called my name, stopping me dead in my tracks. I turned around on my heel finding a shirtless, angry John marching towards me.

"I can't fucking believe you!" He yelled, but laughed lightly at the end. "You are just...... crazy."

I smirked and placed my hands on my hips. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Lil J? Ding dong? Herpes? Fuck Buddies? Marrying my mom if incest was legal? Where do you come up with this shit?"

As he got closer and closer to me I couldn't help but notice his body and the fact he was shirtless. My eyes scanned his upper torso, setting me into a trance; his words practically flying over my head.

I sucked in a breath, looking up at him and ignoring my thoughts. "There's a reason my parent's disowned me John. One was for a dirty mind."

He shook his head and looked at me- something different and new in his eyes. He let out a breath. "I'll get you back."

I shrugged, but my lip and took a step closer to him. Our bodies were inches away. I looked up at him, our faces close. I slowly whispered, "Try me."

I then whipped around and walked down the hallway as confident as ever.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The hotel room wasn't that bad. The fact that I had to share it with three guys was.

"You guys, seriously, just let me use the couch. That bed is too big for me anyway. I feel weird taking it." I looked at them.

Garrett refused. "No take the bed. I'll take the couch. John and Kenny in one bed."

"But John and Kenny are both tall. They can't be in the same bed."

"Fine. I'll go with Kenny- John will take the couch."

"But John's a fucking giant he can't fit on the couch. I'm the one who should take the couch because I'm the smal-"

Garrett shook his head, "You're just as tall as me- if not, taller. Take the god damn bed Carson. No objections."

"But-"

"No!" Garrett covered his ears, diving onto the couch.

I shook my head and laughed, sitting down on the bed that was now apparently mine. "Where'd John and Kenny go anyway?" I asked once Garrett released his hands from his ears.

"To the hotel bar," He laughed. "Can't be very good though. It's not like we're in some five star hotel."

I shrugged. "John will drink anything."

Garrett sighed as he stood up. "You're right," He started to put his shoes on. "I think I'll go down and check it out. Wanna come?"

"Nah, I'm pretty tired. I think I'm just gonna take a shower and get some sleep."

"Suit yourself. If your not awake by the time I get back, sweet dreams."

"Thanks Gare- you too."

Once Garrett left the room I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I left a pair of sweat shorts and a large t-shirt to wear after I got out and two towels. I unchanged and stepped into the shower, closing the curtain.

I took a ten minute shower, washing the van, the venus and everything from the course of the day off me. At one point, I thought I heard the bathroom door open, but I ignored it knowing that I was most likely imagining it.

I turned the shower off and leaned outside of the curtain searching for the towel I left on the toilet seat cover.

"Where the fuck is it?" I muttered, then stepped out of the shower.

I rubbed my eyes, then opened them only to discover that not only were the towels I left missing in action but also the clothes. "Shit," I hissed.

I walked to the door, sucked in a deep breath and opened a crack, peering out.

John sat there on the edge of the bed closest to the bathroom grinning smugly. The two towel sat next to him, while he held my clothes in his lap.

"You asshole," My eyes widened. "Give me my shit back."

He scrunched his nose, debating, then shook his head. "I rather not."

"John, give me my stuff."

"Nah."

My shoulders slumped over. "This is your pay back, isn't it?"

He nodded his head slowly, trying his best to hide his smile.

"Look, I'm sorry you weren't able to sleep with your stupid slut tonight. But come on."

"I wasn't planning to sleep with her."

"Then what were you planning?" I asked, not really caring.

"To make you jealous."

His statement caught me off guard. My eyes shot to his- instantly falling into the intensity they took on so quickly. I was lost in them, not able to pull myself.

I ignored it- not wanting to deal with this in the nude.

"Please give me my stuff."

"Why don't you come and get it?" He held it out.

I sighed heavily, thinking about what I could possibly do to make this any easier. I guess I had it coming though. Still, this was just John being the horny fuck he is. I glared at him,

"That's the only option at this point, isn't it?"

John smirked. "Pretty much."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo, I sort of love this chapter.
I hope you do too!

Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you guys this for awhile:
Since it's the summer I have a lot of free time and I'm really looking for some good fics to read. So, if you have a story/fic of yours that you would like me to check out I would gladly do so!

Thanks for reading :)