Status: Active :)

We Can't Forget Last Summer

Pour Some Sugar On Me

I groaned loudly and stared at the boy in front of me. His stupid smug grin slapped upon his face, completely proud of what he has accomplished.

"You're happy, aren't you?"

His smile stretched wider. "As happy as a fat kid with cake."

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the door frame, the door covering my naked body.

John began to look at my clothes in his lap. He held up my gray, lace bra and smirked. "This is nice."

"Thanks. It was on sale."

His eyes widened slightly and nodded his head while observing it. "Good deal. Look's like it would be expensive. Did you buy this for a specific someone?"

"Yeah," I nodded and John's head snapped up, a curious expression taking over his face. "Not you."

His shoulders slump ad he pushed out a faint chuckle. "Russell, I suppose?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know."

"You really want to loose your virginity to that scum bag?"

I sighed heavily. "First, I really do not want to be talking about my sex life with you, or lack of it," I furrowed my brow at him. "Second, you don't know Russell. He's nice and has a lot of potential and -"

He cut me off. "Has a better future than me."

His words struck me and for a moment, I stood there, something tied in my throat not allowing me to speak.

"Uh," I stuttered for a moment. "Who said I was comparing him to you?"

John shrugged and bit his lip, dropping the bra and looking at his lap. "Who said I wasn't comparing myself to him?"

"And," I hesitated, "why would you do that?"

John looked up at me, giving me a weak smile. "I don't know. I really don't."

I bit my lip, swallowed the knot in my throat and looked down at the tile bathroom floor colliding with the carpeted hotel room's floor.

I looked back up at John, who like me moments ago, was staring at his feet. "John, can you please give me my stuff? I'm tired. I didn't get much of a rest last night."

John chuckled lightly. "Sorry about that."

"Oh," I shook my head, suddenly feeling sorry that he was upset. "It has nothing to do with you... um... I mean that, it's just," Look at me, babbling like a complete idiot. "Kennedy took part in it as well." I let out an awkward, uncomfortable breath.

He offered me a faint smile and tossed a towel at me. I cut it and wondered what had happened in the past few minutes to change us. John's cheeks were red and I could feel mine burning up. He looked sad now, and I could tell he was thinking since his brow was furrowed over his eyelids. I swallowed hard, walked back into the bathroom and wrapped the towel around me.

I took a step out of the bathroom and walked to John. He looked up at me, curious.

I looked down at his lap. "Clothes."

"Oh," His eyebrows lifted and he held out my clothes to me. "There you go."

"Thanks." I muttered before walking back into the bathroom and changing.

I got dressed slowly and carefully, not wanting to go back into the room and see John sitting there in a trance. But eventually I was fully clothed and exhausted and had no choice but to go back in the room.

When I entered John was curled up on the bed opposite the one he was just sitting on. I had this strong urge to go lie down next to him. Not to even talk to him, just lie there and let his arms wrap around me. To inhale his aroma, to breathe him in. To just enjoy his presence and know that he was there.

I couldn't really figure out why I had this desire. I felt like John would be the one to tell me everything was okay in life. To tell me that my parents are idiots and fill that hole in me that was never loved by them.

But I was being stupid and selfish. I had all these great guys as friends, all of which I could talk to if I needed them. I even had Aunt Sara, who no matter what, was there for me.

I thought about Russell. I couldn't picture me telling him anything. For whatever reason, I felt as if he wouldn't care. He would just want to get on with his life.

I sighed heavily, falling into the bed. I pulled the covers up around me and snuggled in. Man, it felt nice.

I soon drifted off to sleep, letting all my worries escape me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"John?" I muttered, opening my eyes to find him shirtless on top of me.

Both of his hands were at my sides, holding himself up above me.

He grinned, not saying a word. All I could feel was his hot breath on my face. He started to crouch down, leaning in to kiss me on the neck. I moaned lightly and closed my eyes. My eyes flashed open as John's kisses made their way down my body. His lips against my bare flesh.

Wait.

Since when was I naked?

I looked at John who was making his way back up to me. He leaned his bare body against mine and my heart pounded like a drum.

"John," I breathed out, whispering. "what are you doing?"

He didn't reply, he simply began sucking on my neck again, which felt way too good to bare. I let out a soft moan once again.

"Carson?" A voice addressed me, but I ignored it.

"Car?" I figured it was John.

But John's mouth was attached to my flesh. "Carson? Holy shit you're a heavy sleeper."

I was shaken awake, my eyes flashing open and letting out a loud gasp, sitting up straight.

Kennedy and Garrett stood in front of me, eyes wide and curious expressions across their faces.

"Everything alright there?" Garrett commenting, cocking an eyebrow.

I swallowed hard. My mouth was as dry as a desert. "Uh, yeah. Do we have any water?" I already knew the answer. I got out of bed, fully clothed and walked over to my over night bag which had a bottle of water in it. I took a swig, letting the fluid wash my mouth.

"Nightmare, I'm assuming?" Kennedy asked.

My face heated up. "Yeah." I lied.

"About what?" Garrett asked and then his eyes lit up, "Zombies?"

I chuckled lightly. "Hate to disappoint you, but no. I can hardly remember anyway,"

"Aw, I hate when that happens." Kennedy said.

I shrugged. "Well, you know, it was a nightmare. I rather forget it." At least there was some truth to that statement.

"You're right." Kennedy nodded his head and pulled some clothes from his bag.

I glanced around the room, noticing one particular person was missing. "Where's John?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Helping Tim with some of the equipment. We better get going. We should be on the road soon."

I grabbed my clothes from the bad and rushed into the bathroom changing into a striped sweater, red shorts and adding some jewelry. I let Kennedy use the bathroom next as I packed up my belonging and shoved on my black combat boots.

"I'm going down now," I told Garrett who was shoving his clothes and other items into his bag.

"Okay. Tell the guys we'll be down in a few."

"Will do." I walked out into the hallway and towards the elevator, sighing heavily and trying to think of what would possibly possess me into having a dream like that.

As the elevator doors opened, my cell phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and opened the call being made.

"Hello?" I said groggily and yawning.

"Hey! How's tour going?" Taylor's peppy voice asked.

"Oh hey Tay," I smiled at the thought of how close Taylor and I have gotten lately. She was a nice girl. "Tour's cool. A new experience, that's for sure."

"I could imagine." She laughed. "And how's Mr. O'Callaghan?"

I rolled my eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you that I hate John?"

She scoffed. "Oh please, you do not hate him."

"Fine, maybe I don't hate him, but I certainly do not like it when he's a dick. He stole my clothes last night when I was in the shower!"

"What?!" She laughed. "That sly bastard. Obviously wants to fuck you."

I shrugged. "Well yeah. That's all he's ever wanted."

She sighed heavily. "I really don't think that's it. John just seems to do it for attention. All he wants is for you to notice him."

"Oh, look at you. Miss relationship expert, eh?"

"I try." She laughed. "So how's things going with Russell?"

"I talked to him yesterday. Nothing too crazy going on in his life."

She remained silent for a moment before groaning. "He's annoying."

"What?" I furrowed my brow as the elevator doors opened into the lobby of the hotel. "How so?'

I could practically hear her shrug. "I don't know. He just bothers me a bit. Nothing to interesting about him. Now John..."

"Goodbye!" I rolled my eyes.

"No! No, okay I'll stop. But I actually need to go. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Sounds good to me. Bye."

"Bye Car."

As I hung up the phone and shoved it back into my pocket I walked out of the lobby and into the parking lot. I quickly found myself near the van where the guys were just about ready to go.

"Kennedy and Garrett are coming down now." I said to no one in particular.

"Those two take forever." Tim groaned, leaning against the van.

I noticed John off to the side on the phone. I scrunched my brow looking over at him. Jared must have noticed me staring because he leaned over and said, "He's talking to his Mom."

"Oh yeah?" I laughed lightly.

He chuckled as well. "Yeah. Calls her every morning."

I couldn't help but envy John. I was jealous of his family. I didn't have anything like that. If I called my mom I would just get bitched at and disowned another time.

Soon enough, we were on the road on our way to The Maine's next show. John volunteered to drive this time and Garrett decided on sitting in the passenger seat. I sat in the back next to Pat and the window, remembering what Tim told me last night.

I didn't drift off to sleep though. Instead I talked to Pat about movies that we liked.

"The Breakfast Club is a great movie." I argued when he told me that he rather watch a cat dying. "And that is a terrible thing to say!"

He shrugged and stuck out his tongue. "I'm sorry. I just don't understand what's so appealing about it."

Jared turned around in his seat and looked at Pat. "What's wrong with you? The Breakfast Club is amazing!"

"Thank you!" I smiled and held my hand out to Jared.

We soon arrived at the next stop which happened to be an outdoor festival. It was around noon and The Maine was suppose to take the stage at two, so we were running behind. I helped the guys unload their equipment and move it towards their stage. We somehow finished doing this in an hour and by that time we were starving.

Luckily the festival had a special area for bands to eat. Since I was with the guys I was allowed to eat there too- not that the food was too appetizing.

I avoided John like the plague. Every time I looked at him I thought about the disturbing, yet somehow desirable dream I had last night. I had to admit, I was enjoying the dream.

I was beyond humiliated, but I couldn't help it, could I?

Finally, the guys were on stage and playing. I stood at the side as always with Tim. John was shirtless today, mainly due to the heat, which didn't help me forget the dream I had last night whatsoever.

Suddenly, the guys started to play a cover of a widely popular song. I started to laugh as the beginning of "Pour Some Sugar On Me" came on. I looked over at Tim, almost tin disbelief that they were playing this. He laughed and shrugged.

Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?


"Oh my god," I muttered to myself.

Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah


I started to laugh and grin at the guys. John looked over at me and smirked, then wink.

C'mon, take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up


That's when John belted out the chorus, turning towards me and thrusting his hips in my direction.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough


"He did not just do that." My face was red hot and I peered up at Tim, who remained chuckling.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet yeah


My throat was tight and I could barely swallow my own saliva. As the song continued John kept peering over at me and winking and thrusting and just.....ugh!

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough


He pointed right at me and once again, began to thrust his hips toward me. I started to laugh uncontrollably, covering my face with my hand. I shook my head and looked down at the ground, unable to stop laughing and smiling.

When I did look up, the song was finished and my face was flushed beyond belief.

I never felt this way. I hadn't laughed this hard in the longest time. No guy or person nonetheless has ever made me feel this way. My stomach was fluttering, my veins were pumping dramatically. I could feel every part of my body so vividly. I was ecstatic, I was more than happy. I was enjoying everything and forgetting about all my problems.

It was like every bad thing that has happened in my life never even occurred.

All I could focus on was John and how he made me laugh, how he made me smile, how he made me think, how he made me enjoy my laugh, how he made me angry, how he made me frustrated, just, how he made me actually feel something more than the obvious emotions.

I shouldn't feel this way because there was only one thing John wanted. And god, if I keep getting soft like this there was no way I'd be able to keep my walls up.

I wanted this to continue. I wanted John to make me happy, but that wasn't going to happen no matter what. He only wanted to get in my pants, and when that happened he was just going to leave.

People don't feel this way- whatever this way is. It's an illusion. It's life tricking you.

And for once, it severely pained me that John didn't care about a relationship. He only care about sex.

I couldn't believe what I was thinking either. I was Carson Thomas, the girl who just wanted to make out with guys then leave. I had this urge to loved lately- to have someone be with me. And yeah, I had Russell, so I shouldn't have to worry.

John frustrated me beyond belief.

But I didn't want to think about that right now. All I wanted to do was stay here. All I wanted was to continue feeling this way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter, right? :)

So I was messing around on the internet today and decided to make Carson outfits!
So yeah, I might do this every now and then for a chapter or so.

So you can check out her clothes for this chapter right here

I hope that link worked.......

OH and oh my god! You guys are SOOOO awesome.
The comments last chapter were insane!
I love everyone who reads this so much. You have no idea what it means to me.
Thank you for you support!

I'll update soon!