Through Her Eyes

The vision

"I am so lonely, and so sad. Living in a dream I never had.."
-So alone by Anna Blue
________________________
As Tim drove up to Amelas house, she was looking at the front door and saw the ghost standing there. "Uhh, do you wanna go out tonight?" Amela said without thinking. Tim looked at her with amazement,"Are you ok?" Amela smiled,"Yeah, common I know a good place to just hang and talk." Tim sighed, he was hoping that this was a date. Tim had a crush on Amela since they first meet,"Yeah, ok." Tim started the car, Amela turned her head to the door and watched the young ghost fade away. She fell back into her seat with joy.

Amela sat alone on the sofa, waiting for Tim to get back eith the drinks. They were in a cafe with brown tannish walls, orange tables, and a pale chairs. Tim was leaning on the counter waiting for the drinks to be done. He knew something was up with Amela, she would never go out with anyone. As the drink came up the lady help out her hand for a tip. Tim threw a couple of dollars in her hand and walked off. "You owe me 3 dollors," he said as he sat down. "Why is that?" Amela smiled and took a sip of her drink. "What's the real reason your out with me?," Tim said. Amela looked in front of her and put her drink on the table,"What I can't just hangout with you?" Tim gave a look to her and she knew he wasn't buying it."Ok, the ghost was at the front door waiting for me." Tim gave a little chuckle,"I knew it." Amela felt like she was gonna throw up."Is it hot in here?" Tim felt her head," Your burning up. Come on I'll take you home." Amela got up with the help of Tim. "Can you get me a -" before Amela finished she fell to the ground."Someone help!" Tim shouted.

Amela got up from the ground,"Tim? Time where are you?" She was in a different room, different place, and different clothes. "Whats going on!" She walked around the room, there was a bunch of notes on the night stand. Each of them said the same thing, She did it. Amela thought to herself, did what? The door flew open and Amela dropped the notes. A Women walked in with a dress in her hands, "Put it on, we have guests!" she threw the dress on the bed and walked away. Amela picked up the dress and put it on. She walked to the door and stopped, there was a glow coming from under the bed. Amela bent down to look but she couldn't see anything. She held out her hand and grabbed a suit case, Amela opened it and found more papers. These were news paper clippings of some lady killing her own daughter. There was the picture of the daughter, Amela knew her it was the ghost in her room. The ghost that wanted help, Amela picked up another article she saw a picture of the mother. It was the same person who brought in the dress. 

On June 10, 1980 a young girl, Julia, was murdered by her own mother, Jel. Cops say this is the most horrifying death they have ever seen. Julia was found in a ditch, blood was everywhere. She had multiple cuts and bruises covering her body. The cause of death was a head injury, later cops found a stone with Julia's blood on it. Jel refuses to talk and tell cops what she did. Jel was placed on death row but still sits in a jail cell.
There was a picture of what Julia looked like when she died. She was wearing a black long dress and had her hair up. Amela got up from the floor and walked to the mirror. She saw her hair up in a bun, she tired to take it out but it was like glued onto her head. Amela started to freak out she knew what was gonna happen next. She knew she was gonna relive Julia's death. The door swung up and Jel was standing there with hatred, "I thought I told you to come out!" Jell grabbed Amela buy the arm and forced her out the room. Amela started scream, tears fell from her face and before she knew it she was gone. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Inspiring song that helped me write it
Twnety years by placebo