Nameless

Nameless: Chapter 15

“And I thought it was just me he didn’t like,” You blinked, turning toward Korin’s voice. You found him a second later, leaning against the wall.
“Korin! What are you doing here?!” You asked, kind of redundantly.
“Just…hanging around.” You looked up, and saw that his hands were manacled to the wall. His shirt was ripped in a few places, no doubt the work of Seth. You went to touch the manacles, but he pulled away.
“Don’t touch; I’m sure they’ve got silver on them.” It was hard to see much, in this light. One of your parents shifted their weight, standing more comfortably, as well as drawing your attention. It was your father.
“What are you in for, young man?” he asked, keeping his voice as light as possible.
“As far as I know, Seth—was that his name?” You nodded, and he continued, “--Didn’t like the color of my hair. Kind of biased, don’t you think?” He asked, turning toward you. Your mother laughed a bit, and came forward, so everyone could see each other. You introduced everyone.
“Mum, Dad; this is Korin, he…helped me get home.” He bowed as much as possible. “Korin, this is my mother, and that’s my father.” They greeted him warmly, just as you had predicted.
♠ ♠ ♠
its so short TT^TT