Love Is Not Like Anything, Especially a Knife

Chapter 10

-1 Week later.-
Frank’s POV

“Well, we better get going dude.” Ray said as he started to get up. “We have practice!”
“Uhm, excuse me? PRACTICE?” I said, Wow I didn’t think ray had a job..
“Yeah, like you know when people play music. It’s my band.” He said.
“You have a band? I didn’t know-“
“Bob, Mikey and I.” he said.
“Uhm, alright..” I said
“You wanna come? You and Gerard?” he said as he shoved his jacket on.
“Yeah, sure man.” I said and walked out.

“Holy shit, you guys are good. What did you say your band name was?” I asked.
“My Chemical Romance.” He said and I nodded. “We still need a singer and guitarist.”
“I play guitar” I said with a hint somewhere in there.
“And Gee, I know you can sing..” Mikey said in a hopeful tone. “Please?”
“Only if Frankles is in.” he looked at me and I nodded.
“We got a band!” I heard Bob say in the distance.
“Now let’s practice!” Ray said.

-2 hours later-

“I’m.. Fucking.. Tired..” I said and collapsed on the couch in Ray’s basement.
“Babe, you were great.” Gerard whispered. “So were you”
“I think I may need to reward you..” he whispered so the others couldn’t hear.
“Mmhm” I giggled. “You may”
He giggled and kissed me, I kissed back. Slowly the kiss started getting more and more passionate. He moved his hand to-
“No sex please!” Bob pleaded from behind his drum set; Gerard and I fell into a fit of giggles.
“You should have seen your face man, priceless!” I said thou giggles.
“Shut up” Bob muttered.
“Well, uhm, we better get going, I need uhm.. sleep” Gerard said and glanced over at me. I winked.
“Ew! No! please, please go, leave” Mikey said and covered his eyes.

“Bye!” Gerard said as we left hand in hand.