Love Is Not Like Anything, Especially a Knife

Chapter 12

Gerard’s POV

Frank and I walked into the mall and almost instantly Frank was Running around like a little school girl on smack.

“GERARD IM GOING TO THE LEATHER SHOP!!!” I heard Frank scream from about half way down to mall. I couldn’t help but laugh.

‘I wonder what I should get Bert’ I thought to myself as a walked down the mall. Then something caught my eye. The music store; Perfect. I walked inside and looked around for a while. I bought the perfect gift for him, he’s going to love it!

I walked out and looked to my right, I saw Frank walking towards me carrying about 6 shopping bags.

“Whoa, babe. What did you buy!?” I said in astonishment.

“Clothes” he simply stated. His eyes sparkled as he looked at my bags. “What did you buy?”

“you’ll find out soon babe, lets go eat, I’m STARVING” I said, he nodded in agreement and we headed for the lovely food court.

---

Still Gerard’s POV

“I want Chinese!” Frank shouted. I laughed at him as he ran to ‘Ching pow’.

“Deeeluxe for two!” he said to me.

“Deluxe for two” I Giggled to the lady, she nodded.

Frank insisted we sit in the VERY centre of the food court, so we did. We finished and headed for home.