Love Is Not Like Anything, Especially a Knife

Chapter 15

Bert's pov

Fuck, why did I kiss him? He is gonna hate me now! Frank's gonna kick my ass..

"I'm gunna go get Frank.." I said more to myself then Gerard.

"No." He said as my hands had just touched the door knob. "Stay a while.."

I nodded and sat back down. I looked at him and he was smirking at me.

He wants to kill me. He's gunna murder me, right here. I know it.

He motioned for me for sit next to him in his hospital bed.

FUCK.

"You know how long I have been waiting for you to do that?" he said. He raised his hand to my cheek, caressing it. I flinched.

"Uh, no?" I said unsure of what was happening. He giggled, Giving me a peck on the cheek.

Maybe he just wants to make out for a while.

then kill me?!

"So.. Hows the leg?" He said casually.

"I, uh, Good. Healed almost.." I said and glanced down at the huge bulge in my pants.

oops

"Fuck Bert. Jump me already" He giggled and crashed his lips to mine. Hey, I don't mind..

He Giggled and Climbed on me, Being extra careful of my broken leg, He grinded against me for a while then climbed down and Unbuckled me, placing his cold hands on me. I was moaning like a whore by the time he took me in his mouth, moving all over. Grazing his teeth on me sent vibes thou my whole body. He flicked his tongue at my slit and I Blew up in his mouth. He swallowed and Crawled back up, Kissing me passionately.

I just lay there panting as he cuddled me. I looked at the old hospital clock. I had been with in here for almost an hour.

"I have to go gee. I'll tell frank you want him.." I said whilst attempting to get up.

"No, I'm gonna take a nap I think." He said yawning. I nodded and walked out.