Love Is Not Like Anything, Especially a Knife

Chapter 7

Frank’s POV

I unlocked my apartment door and we stumbled inside.
“PIGY BACK!!” I screamed and jumped Gerard from behind. I started kissing the back of his neck. He moaned quietly as he headed for my bedroom.

“STOP!” I screamed and jumped off of him. I ran into the kitchen and started bombarding my Fridge. I searched the fridge until I found what I was looking for; Chocolate syrup. I ran back to Gerard and jumped him yet again. “ONWARD!” I said. I kicked open my door and we stumbled inside. He carefully laid me on the bed.

“God, I love you so much..” I murmured as I was kissing his neck.
“The feelings mutual babe” he said in reply.
I started kissing his lips as my hands wondered to his lower back. I pulled his shirt off, momentarily breaking the kiss. He took his shirt off as my hands stopped at his belt. In one swift move his pants were off; as were mine.

I picked up the Chocolate syrup from the floor. I started pouring it over his perfectly scalped chest.
“It’s cold!” he giggled. I started slowly licking the choclately goodness off his chest. Getting lower and lower.
“The trail ends.” I said innocently. I glanced up at him; He had a look of pure pleasure on his face.
I swiftly pulled his boxers off. I saw him blush slightly. I started putting little trails on the inside of his thighs, and licking it off.
“Babe, don’t... Ohh, don’t tease.” He moaned. I giggled at his immodesty and took him, all of him in my mouth. Making his hips buck. I stopped my gag reflex with ease.

“Ohh, god Frankie your.. Ohh, amazing!” he said as I started to quicken my pace. Soon he released and spilled himself into my mouth. I swallowed it.

I crawled up to him, and kissed him. He rolled over so he was now on top was we continued to makeout.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he said with a look of pure concern in his eyes.
“More then anything.” I smiled.
He smiled and reached for his lube.
“This may hurt..” he said as he slid one lube smothered finger in me. Then a second.
“Are you ready?” I nodded. He slowly entered me. I moaned in initial pain and pleasure, but soon gasping in pleasure as his pace started to quicken.
“I’m.. Oh god.. Gerard!” I screamed as he found my prostate. He slammed my prostate again and again, sending waves of pleasure thou me.
He hit it again and I arched my back, coming all over Gerard’s stomach. I tightened my ass muscles around him as he rode out his orgasm. He pulled out of me as we both lay in a sweaty heap.

“I love you so much..” he whispered.
“I love you too” I whispered back as we drifted off to sleep.