Love Is Not Like Anything, Especially a Knife

Chapter 8

Frank’s POV
-The next morning-

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Gerard sleeping so peacefully; like nothing could ever harm him. His mouth open slightly. He was so beautiful. I smiled to myself and quietly got out of bed, I didn’t want to wake this beautiful man from sleep.

I walked into my in-suite bathroom and Turned on the water.
I stepped in the shower. The hot water gently caressing my skin. After a good twenty minutes I stepped out and quickly dried myself. I pulled some boxers on and opened the door.

Gerard was sitting up in bed, he looked tired.

“Gee, what’s wrong?” I asked, he jolted. Still slightly asleep.

“Nothing, god I’m just so tired.” He said.

“Aww..” I giggled and crawled in next to him.

-2 hours later-

I awoke yet again, guess we fell asleep.
I gently poked Gerard on the cheek, he shifted slightly.
I giggled some more, and poked him harder.

“What.. I...No! Not the bear! ..I .. uh…” Great Frank, now he is sleep talking.
I poked him again as I tried to stifle a laugh.

“Mmph, no.” He said. I giggled and poked his stomach. His eyes shot open.

“Your gonna pay for that!” he said as he started tackling me.

“Ah! I surrender!” I giggled. I got off me and instantly curled up to me.

“So babe, what do you wanna do today?” He said. “Movie?”

“Yeah, that sounds good to me.” I smiled.

-That night-
Gerard’s POV

We were in an almost empty movie theater, watching Saw II. I cannot believe I’m doing this.
I yelped as they throw the girl in the pit of needles.

“Gee, you okay?” I heard Frankie say. I didn’t look at him.

“I-I have to.. Go pee.” I said and got up. I walked quickly to the Men’s toilets. I walked into one of the stalls.

I heard someone walk in “Gee? What’s wrong?” I sighed as I realized it was Frank.

“N-Needles!” I whimpered. God, I’m such a pussy.

“Oh, right.. I’m sorry.. Could you let me in?” he said innocently. I opened the stall door
He walked in and I immediately hugged him. I felt safe in his arms.

“You know what?” he said “I could make it up to you..”
I pulled away and starred into his green eyes. He is so beautiful.

He started kissing my neck, I moaned quietly; I didn’t want anyone busting us.
He undid my pants. In a moment they were off.
He collapsed onto his knees and started to gently stroke me.

“Oh f-fuck Frank!” I gasped as he took me into his moist mouth, sucking me gently.

“Tell me you want it..” he said seductively.

“Please, Frank.. I want it.. I want you!” I said as he took me deep into his mouth, deep throating me.
I moaned a little too loudly, he giggled into me, vibrations running through me.

“Frank, I-I’m gonna..Ohhhh” I groaned as I spilled into Frankie’s mouth.

“Was that.. Good?” he asked as he was getting up.

“Amazing.” I panted. I pulled my pants back up, kissed him and lingered out of the stall.

“I hope no one heard us.” He giggled as we left hand in hand.