The Night Stalker

Chapter One

Luna pulled into the parking lot of Robert E. Wilkinson High School. She stepped out of her car and wallked toward her first hour class and noticed that everyone was staring at her. She stopped before entering the classroom and turned toward the crowd and said, "what are you looking at?" An unnecessary question, though. She already knew what they were thinking. They wer all thinking the same thing; wow. She was beautiful; a freak of nature among other humans. She had the long legs, the long, dark brown hair, and the plump lips. She was every guy's desire and every girl that looked at her was envious.

A girl walked up to Luna. She was a short, blonde girl that introduced herself as Jenna Sommers. She wasn't as beautiful as Luna, but she was very pretty. Not many guys were into Jenna, Luna took from her mind. She had a lazy eye. What a shallow school. Luna thought.

"What do you have fifth hour, Luna?" Jenna asked.
"Uhm. Algebra, I think," Luna replied.
"Omigod, me too!" exclaimed Jenna.
Jenna was very preppy. She was always in a good mood and she never said anything bad about anyone (that Luna ever heard).

After school, Luna went straight home. She lived in an abandoned house in the woods, away from any people. She didn't have any family that was still alive. The family that she had once had died many years ago. That didn't bother her much, though. Even when she had a family, she never really had a family. She figured that it was better this way. Easier. This way, no one had to worry about her when she didn't come home at night.

Luna had a good reason for living in the woods, away from any civilization. She had a secret. A dark secret. She had a secret so bad that no one should have to live with. Or die with, actually. It was too horrible. Luna was a vampire.