Status: Leave a comment saying yes if you want in

Letters For Jimmy

Chapter IV

Dear Jimmy;

What’s Heaven like? I bet it’s really nice... and I hope you’re happy, and your soul is finally at rest. Everyone, including myself, miss you. You know that? We really do. Probably not as much as Matt, Brian, Zack, and Johnny, but still we miss you anyways. It’s been one year since you left this world. I’m still in shock. The tears are gone, but the disbelief is still lingering. I mean how can an amazing man leave this world at such an early age? I’ve been thinking about that, and I think I have an answer. Maybe you left because… maybe this world isn’t ready for an amazing person such as yourself, and that’s why you had to go back to Heaven. I mean think about it Jimmy; This world is filled with anger, hate, war, murder, rape, violence, and famine, and there are only a whole group of people I know, including you and the rest of the guys, that have good hearts and their heads on their shoulders… but still it was a devastating lost.

I remember that day so clearly, I remember that it was 10 at night when I heard. I had a pretty crappy day, and I had the chance to finally get to relax so I was on my laptop… and that’s when I saw an article… and my heart stopped. I At first I thought it was some sick, twisted joke that some lame ass started, but then when I saw Avenged’s message… it confirmed that nightmare, and I remember staring at the screen… absolutely paralyzed, and then… when I went to bed… I broke down… I cried myself to sleep. I couldn’t believe that one of the many people who has kept me alive was gone, I have been a fan of Avenged for over two years almost three, and I had become a die hard fan, and I still can’t believe it to this day that you're gone, but now I realized that I shouldn’t cry, you wouldn’t have liked that, your soul would have been restless, and that is not what I wanted… not what we all wanted. Your life should be celebrated, I mean you were one crazy, yet amazing, and beautiful man… and no one could ever be like you, but what I wish I had that you had was the fire, the spunk that kept you going… that spark… I don’t know how to describe it, but yeah… you made everyone smile and break down laughing, and you lived your life to the fullest, and didn’t care what people thought, and I admire that, and I wish I could be more like that because unfortunately I am the complete opposite.

Jimmy, I never knew you but I love you and miss you with every fiber of my being, with every beat of my heart, and I just want you to know that. I still wish that I could have met you before you left this world, but now I have to wait until my time is up to join you in Heaven and maybe have a nice, long conversation and maybe chase some stallion ducks together, I know I would love that more than anything, but right now, I have to wait, but I am happy. I’m happy that you are no longer in pain, that you are up in a better place, that you were an amazing drummer, and a beautiful man, inside and out. I love you more than you’ll ever know… Keep me, your family, your fans, and most importantly, your best friends safe because they have been so strong, and I wish I could give them a hug for that because I can never be as strong as they have through this rough year… so keep us safe Jimmy, keep smiling and keep chasing those stallion ducks, and drumming up there in Heaven. We can’t wait to join you. foREVer<3

With All My Love;
Sarah.

PS- I bet you look amazingly beautiful with those wings of yours.