The Reason I Do These Things Is You

DRACO: i only do those things so you'll notice me. i don't mean them. i love you. i always have. i'm sorry. please, i need you!

HARRY: i only wanted you to stop. i only wanted you to love me. that's why i put up with you. i love you. i love you so much i put up with the crap you gave me for the past for years. can we just stop? please. i want us. i want...you.

Draco is in love with Harry, but he can't find the right way to show that love. so for four yeast, he's tormented, harassed, and hazed Harry. just so Harry would notice him and speak to him and even look at him. it didn't matter that it was with disgust. at least he got to see his face. face he longed for.
Harry is in love with Draco. he has been since he laid eyes on the blonde beauty four years ago. that's why he put's up with Draco's crap. to hear his voice, to see his face. to be touched, even if it was to be shoved into a wall or something. at least he knew Draco knew he was alive. but all he really want is to tell Draco he loves him, and just wants to be with him.

DISCLAIMER: i do NOT own anything related to Harry Potter. i DO however own the plot line and story. so please be kool and don't steal. cuz stealing isn't kool. thanks! oh and this is a slash so if you're not into that stuff, don't read!! you have been warned! also, the rating is starting at PG13 but WILL go up! thanks, have fun reading!!! :)
  1. I'm Not What I Seem
    Draco's P.O.V.
  2. Plan Set in Motion
    Draco's P.O.V.
  3. Unexpected Expectations
    Harry's P.O.V.
  4. Distract Me?
    Draco's P.O.V.