Sequel: Closure
Status: Completed 12/28/10 to 3/1/12

A Start of Something New

A Brief interlude

Maxwell Scott Green hunched over his kitchen counter holding down his left nostril with his pointer and middle finger and with the other snorting up the white powedry substance.
He then proceeded to do the next long, thick line.
Then the next one.
The the next one.
And another after that. Consuming 4 lines of cocaine total. Instantly feeling better. He stood upright straightening himself up. Wiping his nose and mouth with the back of his hand. He started to clean up.He didn't feel high. He felt normal therefor he was well aware he was and addict and would probably go looking for something more hardcore for his growing drug habits.
He was also aware he had let everyone down again
Again, not again!
Escape The Fate and especially Craig. He was the one who convinced Max he needed to go to rehab in the first. Craig always did find away to get Max to do something he truly didn't want to commit to.
'Another empty promise, GREAT! All because I cant control myself Max thought putting a few months supply of Cocaine into black wooden box that was roughly a foot long and tall. He locked it then returned the key to the necklace he was wearing.
Max carefully sat the box into one of his suitcases. He was to start tour again. Resuming the same one Escape The Fate had to take a hiatus from because Max had to attend rehab.
'But what about all the times they have disappointed me? Max contemplated as he got his car keys off his kitchen table and began lugging his suitcases to the trunk of his black Mercedes.
'Drugs have never led me astray. Not ever. They do what they are promised to do. Unlike the human race.'
Max drove off into the early morning of Los Angeles.
This time Max knew that he would have to more secretive, more downlow then ever before. Foremost he could not get caught again
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 DaijaDisaster