Sequel: Closure
Status: Completed 12/28/10 to 3/1/12

A Start of Something New

this will be harder than I thought

“I’m happy to see you clean, man. Now we can finally finish this tour right.” Craig sad to Max then bro-hugging him
“Me too” Max said smiling
Little did Craig know Maxwell had just done six lines of cocaine in the bathroom.
“Yeah, I’m so proud of you, bro” Robert said
“Not to mention the all fans, especially.” Bryan pointed out everyone made sounds of agreement.
“Well, we all will give some space so you can get resituated” Craig stated everyone started walking away except Bryans little brother, Michael Money. He only came tagging along on tours. Max put one of his single bags into his old bunk. He sat down in the small confined space he’d be staying for the next couple month’s burring his head in hands he almost prayed that Michael wasn’t still in front of him.
“That’s a sweet necklace.” He complimented Max.
Max let out a deep sigh.
For some reason ever since he started touring with Escape The Fate in 2008 he always seemed to Max’s shadow. Everywhere Max went, Michael would want to tag along. In a way Max was his Role model for reasons unknown. He looked up to, and wanted to be just like him. Minus the whole drug thing.
“Um, thanks”
“Where did you purchase it from?”
“I made it myself, its nothing special. Just some old leather and a key.” Max said looking up. His finger tips smeared with black from his makeup.
“Well, what does the key go too?”
‘Jesus Christ, this kid asks too many questions!’
Michael started to reached for the key that hung from his neck but Max quickly tucked it under his black shirt.
“Nothing, it’s just a key I found and put on a necklace” Max said trying to be calm but he knew by Micheal’s hurt expression he had said it with annoyed tone
“Wow Max, you’re so creative! Can you make me one?”
“Uh, maybe. Later not right now Michael. Let me collect myself a little bit ok?” Michael nodded
This might be harder than I though Max thought he looked at Craig who was sitting on the couch with Robert. He was already staring at Max intently before Max had redirected his gaze. The held I contact for a little bit. Craig nodded once slightly then went back to watching TV.
Max huffed and laid down in his bunk thinking to himself
this is gonna be a long few months
♠ ♠ ♠
Micheal and Bryan looking identical!

woohoo! 2nd chapter I've posted in one day. but you guys deserve it for being patient with me and my infrequent updates. I'm sorry guys

<3DaijaDisaster