Sequel: Closure
Status: Completed 12/28/10 to 3/1/12

A Start of Something New

Good Bye

Ronnie woke up under a few blankets with Olivia sleeping right in front of him. He looked round only to see an empty van. Then all the memories came back to him of what happened last night.

But where had Marti went? He couldn’t walk, yet he wasn’t in the van. Ronnie quietly excited the van. The sun was up but it was still cool. Ronnie guessed it was sometime in late morning he sat on the edge of the van with the doors open.

“Good morning, Ronnie!” Marti greeted Ronnie rolled his eyes

“Morning, Marti,” Ronnie groaned then looked up to see Marti on silver crutches and smoking a cigarette

“Where did you get those from?”

“I found them in that dumpster over there.” Marti said nodding his head to the small alley behind them.

“Only you Marti” Ronnie grumbled

“Yeah sweating a lot and dumpster diving are my two most known traits”

“Well now it’s diving out of three story balconies”

“Whatever, that was my first time ever doing anything like that. Give me a break, yeah?”

“Whatever, I don’t care dude”

Marti huffed and took a long drag on his marble light cig then dropped it on the ground and using one of his crutches he squashed. Marti sat down next to Ronnie.
“What’s up, man?” Marti asked

“Nothing”

“C’mon, you seem so uptight. What is wrong?”

“Are you sure those things are safe? I mean, you did get them outta the trash.”

“Of course. At least I think so, they are working fine. But that is not a good enough subject changer. You should tell me what bothers you. I won’t tell a soul besides maybe my grandmother.”
Marti persistent paid off

“Sometimes I wonder if I’m doing the right thing or not. You know?” Ronnie started to confess.

“Yeah, I know what you mean.”

“Like I feel like this bad person because I’m trying to make everybody else happy. I’m lying to my best friend.”

“Why would you lie to your best friend? It seems like that would be the one person who you should share all your secrets with.”

“I do, or at least I did.”

“Why the change?”

“I can’t tell you. I can’t tell anybody.”

“Come on, you can tell me” Marti nudged Ronnie with his elbow.

“Its…god, I cant believe I’m saying any of this to you of all people.” Ronnie said trying to come up with some ration as to what he was about do. Marti waited for him to speak.

“Well it’s mainly, Olivia” Ronnie whispered

“Oli? What about her?”

“Nothing really. It’s her older cousin you know, Nasty?”

“So let me guess he is like the protective type that blocking you from Oli?”

“Pretty much. I like her so much. She is beautiful, funny…I think I might even you know…” Ronnie looked up at Marti

“Oh, I understand. Well what are you gonna do bro?”

“I don’t know. I’ve only known her for about a month and things are getting more intense. It’s getting harder for me to hide my feelings when I’m around her and when Nason is around.”

“So you guys all live together?”

“Yeah, when I got released I moved in with Nason and Olivia was staying with him. It just sorta took off then.”

“Damn, sorry, man.”

“I believe this is the most sensible conversation I’ve had with you since all this started”
Marti smiled and was about to reply when he was interrupted by multiple people shouting his name.
“I’m in the van!” Marti yelled. Shep, James, Corey found them.

“Awe, Marti what did you do to yourself this time?” James asked when he saw the crutches in Marti’s procession

“I went flying and fucked up my ankle” Marti explained James just shook his head

Olivia blinked her eyes opened she turned around hoping Ronnie would still be there but he wasn’t. She sat up and stretched seeing that guys all at the end of van.

“Morning, loves” Olivia said scooting to the end of the van and sitting in between Marti and Ronnie.

“Did you finally get some sense and go the hospital?” Olivia questioned Marti looking at his crutches.

“Hell no! What I tell you about my battle scars? Hospital isn’t for me.”
Olivia rolled her eyes. She got out of the van and continued to stretch.

“Wait, did you guys sleep in here?” Shep asked

“Yeah, it was interesting night to say the least.” Olivia said

“So is there any particular reason why you guys slept in here?” Corey asked

“Yeah, after Marti failed at flying and fucked up his ankle we all had no way to get back to the room. The doors were locked and everybody was passed out.” Ronnie explained

“Wow, Only you Marti” James said.

“That exactly what I told him when I woke up!”

“What can I say? It’s only me.” Marti said proudly

“Oli, are you ok to drive now? We need to get home, like asap.”

“Yeah I’m good, a little tired but I’ll manage.”

Olivia and Ronnie said good bye to Modern Day Escape. Marti gave her hug at a reasonable length of time and told her that he will she her soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short. Ever since I post the last chapter I've been on a writers block. But I started working on this yesterday. My intention was for this chapter to be way longer but I've been informed some bad news. So bad that I don't think I'm gonna update this story for a very long time. I need some time to think. Therefore I am going on what call me the devil would say An Indefinite hiatus.

Nason as of 4/21/2011 has resigned his position as bassist of Falling In Reverse. He is now trying to focus on his side project. A band called MeMyselfAlive

My first instinct to this was to cry hope that this was a joke. But then I started getting angry. I began realizing i was more angry then sad then I found out that it was all rage.

How could he? We have been waiting for to long. the album hasn't even been released and he wants to pull this? it is unfair nor is it right.

At that point in time Nason had became the same as Max in my eyes. But there were hints every now in then between Ronnie and Nason. I told myself that I would not support his new stuff.

Then I came to a conclusion with myself that I have decided that i was no longer angry at Nason. Hating him is going to bring him back to FIR. So, I wish him the best.

Please, do not unsubscribe. I will update again when I can collect myself

<3 DaijaDisaster, If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat.