Sequel: Closure
Status: Completed 12/28/10 to 3/1/12

A Start of Something New

Yes It Is true, I Finally Fell In Love.

"Are you ready?" Ronnie asked Olivia gripping her hand tightly in his. They (including Jacky) were back in Las Vegas standing in Nason's driveway. Olivia nodded and they carried their luggage inside the house where they were warmly greeted by Derek

"Where is Nasty?" Olivia questioned when everybody was settled in sitting in the living room.

"He went shopping for groceries with Brian, Jeff and Eric" Derek answered 

"Huh? That's something he never does. What's up?"

"My guess is as good as yours" Derek shrugged as soon as Nason, Brian, Jeff and Eric walked inside. Each caring plastic Target bags. Nason placed his bags on the coffee table then went up Ronnie and gave him a bro-hug

"We need to talk" Ronnie mumbled to Nason right before they stopped hugging. Nason nodded then turned to Olivia and hugged her tightly. He didn't want to go let go of her he had missed his cousin so much. Nason felt as he could cry. He began to feel his lower eyelids feel heavy. He pulled away from his cousin and quickly wiped his eyes before the tears could escape

"Nasty, you OK? You're not crying...are you?" Olivia asked

"No," he shook his head "I brought a lot of food for us. Well, mainly for you but, yeah. The fridge and pantries will be stocked if you're ever hungry"

"Thank you" Olivia said with a tight smile and started feeling guilty because she knew she wouldn't be staying much longer because she'd be moving to California with Ronnie soon.

"Alright, Ronnie you wanted to talk?" Ronnie nodded "Let's go to the dinning room" Nason said and started walking to the said location. Ronnie glanced over to Olivia and smiled he motioned her to come along. 

Nason was sitting at the end of table waiting when the couple walked in.

"Oli, Ronnie and I just need to talk for a few minutes alone" 

"No, Oli needs to be here too" Ronnie sat in a chair right in front of Nason Olivia sat in a chair on the side so she was in between the men but closest to Ronnie.

"Whats up?" Nason asked 

"Falling In Reverse will be moving to los  Angeles" Ronnie stated Nason rolled his eyes.

"Not surprised, you'll be closer to Epitaph"

"I'm moving with them" Olivia added

"Excuse me?" 

"Nasty, I'm moving with them" 

"Why would you do that!? It's not like you'll never see them again. We'll occasionally visit if you'd like?" Olivia shook her head "So, you're just going to leave me again.  Because of Ronnie isn't it?"

"Nason, I know you were just trying to protect Olivia. She's young and been through a lot. But I Just couldn't help myself I've...fallen in love" Ronnie confessed finally saying something that the he'd been wanting for a very long time 

Nason couldn't believe Ronnie was saying this right to his face. Out of the girls in las vegas or even the entire world he could've had. Why his cousin? 

Olivia stared at the table trying to avoid eye contact.  

"Olivia?" She heard her cousin whisper to her

"Yes?" she didn't look up and there was dead silence. She finally lifted her head up and saw that Nason's eyes were pink. It hurt her to see her cousin in the state he was in. Even more so knowing he didn't except her feelings for Ronnie.

"I'm sorry" Olivia apologized 

"You shouldn't be apologizing.  If anything it should be Nason"

"Why the fuck should I be apologizing!?"

"For making Oli feel as if she's choosing me over you. It's wrong. You aren't her father, alright? Besides she's 18 and can do whatever the fuck she wants" 

Nason's mouth hung open trying to fully process that Ronnie seriously said what he did. Ronnie had got so angry that he hands began trembling. Olivia rested her tiny hand over Ronnie's clenched fist.

"Its alright" she murmured slowly Ronnie's hands stopped shaking 

"Thanks, but, no. It isn't 'alright'!" 

"I've got it from here. Let me speak with my cousin alone for a few 
minutes"

"But,Oli I thought you said we'd do this together"

"We have. Now let me do this myself," Ronnie shook his head again. Olivia put both of her hands on Ronnie's face she could feel his nearly invisible stubble on her finger tips. "Please? I need too" she ran her hands down Ronnie's neck her fingers curled around his napes and her thumbs touched his collar bone. Ronnie nodded then leaned to in for a kiss but she titled her head back to the side and put her index finger on Ronnie's full pink lips. "Wait" she mouthed. Reluctantly he nodded once more before exciting the room in which Olivia and Nason were left in. She pulled her chair close him. "Nasty, what's wrong?"

"You're just so young"

"I'm 18 Nason. I'm old enough"

Nason shook his head "Still young. Yeah, you can legally make your own decisions but...Olivia. C'mon, Ronnie is 27 years old"

"Age is just numbers. It doesn't define love"

"You shouldn't toss the word 'love' around lightly. I'm not sure if you're even in love like you think you are"

"Well, I am. I'm in love with Ronnie"

Nason closed his eyes. So, far those words had hurt him the most "But I love you"

"I love you too. If you really did then you'd accept the fact that I'm 18, in love and I'll soon be moving out with my boyfriend" Olivia reached out to Nason's hand on the table top he parted his fingers so that Olivia's fell though and into place. 

"OK" Nason finally opened his eyes. Olivia was smiling which made him feel obligated to smile back weakly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for putting you through this. I just hope you can understand why"

"I understand. Thank you so, so, much" she reached out to hug him again 

"Your welcome"

"So, no animosity between you and Ronnie, right?" she pulled away from him. Nason nodded. Together they walked in to the living room where everybody was waiting anxiously. Ronnie got up from his seat quickly and  took Olivia's hand in his.

"Well, Derek, pack your bags. We're moving to Hollywood. Jacky just don't unpack yours"

"SWEET!" Derek exclaimed 

"And Oli is coming with us" Ronnie added

"Even more awesome" Derek smiled at Olivia 

"Gonna miss you bros. When yah leavin'?" Brian inquired leaned on a wall   

"In about a week"

"I'll be right back. I'm going to smoke" Nason announced then walked towards the backdoor and then in to the outside. He stood on the medium sized patio and patted his pockets and soon realized he had forgotten his cigarettes. As much as he new he really needed to smoke he also didn't want to go back inside. He couldn't stand the sight of Ronnie making Olivia so happy when he couldn't do that for her. He truly hated himself for knowing that in order to not hurt Olivia any longer was to accept her choice of being in 'love' with Ronnie. It felt like someone was stabbing him in the ribs with metal screws. "Why do I feel this way!?" he miserably asked himself 

"Feel like what?" Olivia asked pulled the sliding door open 

"Oh, um. I'm just a little stressed" Nason lied obviously. Olivia narrowed her eyes. so many lies..." you forgot your smokes" she tossed her cousin a brand new pack of New Ports shorts.

"Thank you," Nason opened the box then took out a cigarette and grabbed a spare lighter on the patio table. After only a few inhales of the toxins his edge was numbing "Whats wrong?"

"You're really worrying me"

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine" 

It was obvious Nason was not 'fine' but Olivia decided stop questioning him. Nason's behavior was still bothering her...

"Give me one of your cigarettes" Olivia blurted out in a demanding tone of voice. 

"What? Hell fucking no!"

"But Nasty!"

"Smoking is a filthy habit. Why would you want to smoke anyway?"

"Nasty, if you do not give me one of you cigarettes then I'll just go to the store and purchase some myself" 

Very reluctantly he gave her one cancer stick and lighter. She coughed a little at the first huff but it wasn't a big deal.

"Happy now?" Nason asked 

"No, but I'm content" Olivia replied letting the smoke come out her mouth. 

"Keep these" Nason handed her the full pack of New Ports before walking back inside leaving Olivia standing on the patio by herself with a cigarette in hand. 

With trembling lips she inhaled again. Her eyes began feeling heavy. The tears that were pooling under her eyelids were blinding her. Finally the tears fell to escape giving her eyesight back she realized her cigarette was down to a bud. Discarding of it she got out another. 

She had the impulse to call Marti . Just to talk but she resisted the urge. She hadn't spoken or seem him since the hospital. Ronnie had made her stop keeping in contact with him. And she didn't want to agree with Ronnie ever again since the day after valentines day.

The second cigarette went quicker than the first had. Olivia had decided that it would be enough for now. She stuffed the pack in her jeans pocket and pulled her shirt down over the bulge in her pocket attempting to conceal it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm backkk!

Ehhh-ish chapter but whatevs :) I almost skipped this chapter and thought I'd just go ahead and start on the chapter in California. Then I also thought it would be important to show what happened in the confrontation.

I forgot to mention in the old chapters that Jeff is Brian's younger brother and Eric is a friend of Brian and Nasty. They're real people and if I had my laptop would post links of pics of them but I can't ):

So, I'm going to start freshman year in a week. I'm excited. And to avoid a question i know you guys are thinking...Yes, I'm 15 in 9th grade because I failed 3rd. I'm not ashamed to admit it because then I would get Ds and Fs now I get As and bs. Oh but I still get Cs in math because that's such a struggle for me.

Title credit:: my favorite old ETF song, Friends and Alibis

Comment?

<3DaijaDisaster, Also i need a lot of authors for a project that I'm doing in a few months. Message me for details if you're interested.