Sequel: Closure
Status: Completed 12/28/10 to 3/1/12

A Start of Something New

Crash

*Recap*
Derek plans a party while Nason is out for the day with Olivia. When he comes back to find his house in a party state he's pissed and storms off to room. Ronnie and Olivia get in to a disagreement because he found her cigarettes so she spends the night in with Nason in his room and this is what happens afterwards......

Chapter 37

In the morning there was a lot of cleaning to do. Luckily there were no passed out bodies or lingerers and everyone was up and about besides Nason and Olivia. Ronnie helped with cleaning up to distract himself from his wayward thoughts. He was rather distraught about the disagreement he and Olivia had. He'd regretted what he had said.

"Ronnie, are you alright?" Stina questioned coming into the kitchen, where Ronnie was by himself washing dishes.

"huh? Oh, yeah"

"You don't sound convincing" Stina stated as she started to sweep the tile kitchen flooring eying Ronnie carefully.

"Yeah, I know" Ronnie sighed

"Something wrong between you and Oli?" Stina guessed Ronnie glanced up from the sink and nodded "Wanna talk about it?" Stina offered Ronnie contemplated telling Stina what ailed him but he had a feeling she'd run her trap to Olivia before he could talk to her. Before he could deny the offer Jacky came in from the backdoor lugging two, very full, garbage bags.

"Do we have anymore garbage bags? Derek would like to know." Jacky said

"Think we're almost out, I'll look for some," Stina told Jacky, whom nodded and continued out through the kitchen "So, Ronnie what were you saying?"

"Nothing, Stina I'm fine" Ronnie lied, Stina started to protest. "Thanks though" He tried reassuring the persistent woman.

"Well, ok then" she said and finished sweeping, got some more garbage bags and headed outside with the rest.

Soon after everything was clean Nason and Olivia hadn't waken up yet and it was just a little pass noon. The atmosphere was calm in the household. Stina was reading a book in the kitchen. Matty, Brian, Jeff, and Eric were hanging outside in the backyard. Derek and Jacky were playing xbox, Ronnie was spectating.

"Well, we're leaving..." Jeff said with Eric next to him Derek pause the game

"It doesn't count if you'll be back a hour" Derek said sarcastically

"No we're gonna be gone for awhile, maybe will see you tomorrow" Eric said

"Fine with me, take your time" Derek said

"Well, we are off!" Eric stated dramatically waving a handkerchief to add to the effect

"Hey, that looks like my bandana! Where did you that get from?" Jeff questioned going out the door.

"Outta your back pocket," Eric began "I swear Jeff, you're gonna get robbed one of these days..." and there were gone. Derek resumed his game and the air continued to be peaceful

About an hour later Derek cell phone started ringing. He paused the game once more and checked his phone "It's Jeff," Derek announced sighing "Hello?" he answered, silence filled the room few brief moments "Anyone wanna play flag football?" Derek asked

A half hour later Eric and Jeff came back with boxes filled to the top with red and yellow flags and plastic orange cones, and made their way to Nason's small backyard to make a makeshift football field.

"I want Ronnie on my team!" Eric called dibs nudging Ronnie in the ribs. Ronnie who was in a daydream not paying attention got knocked out of his reverie. He jumped.

"I'm not playing" Ronnie growled, he arms crossed

"Who died and made you captain?" Jeff hissed passing the football to Eric hard

"Amy Winehouse, who else?" Eric replied sarcastically catching the ball and tossing it to Ronnie whom also caught it "Here, you look rangey enough, you be quarter back"

"No! I wanted Ronnie on my team." Jeff whined

"I already called dibs bro"

"I'm not playing!" Ronnie stated once more. In all actuallity, he lying. He would have loved to play but his thoughts were elsewhere when he had intentially said no. Now he was just to obstinate to change his answer. While Jeff and Eric kept bickering back and forward Ronnie held the football in his hands. it's been so long. I wonder if I still got it... he thought placing his thumb under the ball behind the white line and his fingers on top between the threads he motioned Derek to go long and threw the football as far as he could. Eric and Jeff stopped arguing for a brief moment and watched in awe Ronnie's perfact pass then started back with disagreement. They didnt see Derek return a also fair pass returing the ball to Ronnies hands

"Eric, Jeff, Shut up!" Ronnie ordered the argue subsided "Neither you guys are captains"

"WHAAA!?" They both protested

"Me and Derek are," Ronnie glanced over to his guitar player whom was shaking his head vehmently.

"Who me? No, no, no," Derek began. Ronnie raised a single brow "Well, if you insist....Ok, I'll do it!"

After captains were chosen everyone agreed it was best. Picking who was on each team came after that, which wasn't to much harder. On Derek's team was: Eric and Matty. On Ronnie's team was Jeff, Jacky and Brian

"This isn't fair" Derek pointed out oh so obviously.

"So, you have oneless person. Big deal, lets just play already" Jeff said

"No, we need one more player to make it even" Derek persisted

"How about Stina plays? Jacky Spoke up quietly

"Thats a good idea," Ronnie agreed "Derek, go get your girlfiend"

"I doubt she'll want to, but I'll ask her" Derek went off into the house. About five minutes later out came Derek and following behind him in grey gym short shorts and sneakers was Stina ready to play with her short black hair in a spikey ponytail everyone applaud her.

"Alright, we have even teams so Derek can stop bitching. Only one rule though, no stiffarming-" Ronnie began but stopped when he saw stina's hand raise "Yes?"

"What is 'stiffarming'?" She asked cautiously

"When you hold your arm like this to block someone from taking your flag" Ronnie explained and demonstrated. Stina nodded taking in the new infomation "Let the game began!"

Derek's team started out as him as quarterback and stina as the center. When he didn't see any team mates open, running the ball wasn't such a good idea because after only a few feet his flag got snatched off his waist
by Ronnie. The next three
downs went by fast for Derek's team and with no touchdowns.

Ronnie's team was up he made Brian his Center. When Brian hiked the ball in his hands he didn't even check to see if team members were open. He ran his ball. Ronnie saw from his peripherial Eric running after him he doudged his futial attempt at his flag by turning this resulted in Eric falling to the ground. Ronnie continued his run straight forward and coming right at him was Derek who plunged at Ronnie's waist. Ronnie simply shook Derek's advance making him land on the ground aswell. With the endzone so close insight Ronnie did not see Stina nearby (or the fact she'd been running after him the entire time) and was surprised when he felt his flag being yanked off him.

"what just happened?" Ronnie asked standing in the endzone without a flag. No one answered his questioned because everyone on Derek's team was praising Stina who was holding Ronnie's yellow flag.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. whatever, its just first down" Ronnie sauntered over to Derek's team to retrieve his flag. The game went on and on in second quarter of the game things got intense but with Ronnies team in the lead by one touchdown.

"What's the score Jacky?" Ronnie asked when they were huddled trying to come up with a ploy for playing defense.

"21-14" Jacky answered

"Alright Jeff, Matty's probably going to try to block you like he's been doing. You can out run him so, I'll throw you the ball. You better catch it and haul ass when I do. Got it? Jeff nooded "Lets do this" the group dispersed and got in to postion. Brian took center, Jeff and Jacky took Ronnie's flanks. Derek's team mirrored him. "Ready...." Ronnie checked to see if everyone was in the their right place, for he had already caught Eric wondering off sides in a previous down. "Set..." Everyones body tensed as they squatted or bent their knees "HIKE HIKE!" Ronnie felt the ball in his awaiting hands, he took a few steps back. Jeff and Jacky took off and Brian gruaded Ronnie as he looked for Jeff to pass the ball to only unexpectanly Matty wasn't guarding Jeff, Eric was and Eric could out run Jeff. Making a split decision Ronnie. He threw it to Jacky who wasnt ready. Even though Jacky tried catching the ball Ronnie overshot causing the ball to go over head pass Jacky's hands into the house through the open sliding glass backdoor followed by a crash.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN-DUN-DUN! Haha, I was totally gonna make this chapter longer and end this story for good but I decided that this would be theee perfact cliff hanger. "What is broken?" You might ask, well youre gonna wait til next week (possibly sooner) to find out! ^_^ sorry lovlies, I just HAD TOO! forgive me? Oh & guess what? There's gonna be a sequel! I have it already planned out in an outline. The name is 'Closure' & you can pre-subscribe to it now. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm not sure why but I had fun writing this.

since it's been a long time & there's so many charaters that arent the band.....

Brian, Nason's Room mate

Jeff & Matty, Brian's bothers

Eric, a friend of Nason and Brian

Stina, Derek's girlfriend

Comment, Subscribe.
<3LessThanThree